Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 95560 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:26 - Aug 4 with 3058 viewsDesertBoot

We go into this game with no inkling of the starting XI nor what our style of play will be.
3-0 Watford.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:33 - Aug 4 with 3010 viewsMick_S

Watford manager in sacking shock.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:45 - Aug 4 with 2944 viewscolinallcars

QPR manager surprise favourite for England job.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:48 - Aug 4 with 2933 viewslave16

I'll bring my boot's and some lucozade as I'll be puffing and blowing after 10 minutes filling in at CB and the dose of moretti I'll be having tonight.

But we will see effort and work rate.

3-0 Watford

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 2827 viewsqueensparker

Mates with a few Watford fans and they’re about as depressed as us. You never know

Thinking back to last year’s performance at Vicarage Road it seems like decades ago

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:17 - Aug 4 with 2826 viewsdutch

We all know it's the hope that kills you, so I feel quite calm as I have so little hope. But then Watford are rank too, so just maybe we only lose 1-0.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:39 - Aug 4 with 2737 viewsqprmarkoct1966

Bloody hate them , first went there in August 1969 , Barry Bridges scored in a one nil win , there biggest ever league crowd . Glenn Roeder shuffle and Stan in another win , got gubbed twice by four by them ! We are in a bloody mess and if Kakay , Dozell and Albert are starting i am not crossing the doors till Monday.

2 Nil to the Superhoops , Come on my team !!

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:48 - Aug 4 with 2695 viewsPikey

2_1 to the rs 🤞

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:01 - Aug 4 with 2638 viewsmonners1969

0-3 loss - I saw a question on Twitter asking a prediction for points after 5 games - I was over optimistic by choosing 2

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:06 - Aug 4 with 2613 viewsYorkshirehoop

3-1 to Watford.
Think we've won on the last 2 visits there but like Ainsworth said, being underdogs and one of the favourites to go down might have the opposite effect.
The pressure is all on Watford tommorow.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 4 with 2531 viewsdmm

In all my years supporting QPR I don't think I've ever thought we'd lose the first game. I'm usually full of summer optimism and expect a win or a draw if it's a tough opponent. However, for this opener I'm another going for a 1-3 loss with the little hope I have placed in witnessing a spirited performance from the players if nothing else.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 4 with 2520 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If we're serious about promotion, then these are three pointers we need to be picking up.

I fancy QPR to pick up where they left off in 2010/11 season, and im going for: 2-0 to the Rangers, Taraabt and Routledge to get us off to a flyer.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:36 - Aug 4 with 2448 viewsfrancisbowles

Just thinking back to 75-76, when we went to Champions Derby without Webb and McClintock who were replaced by Tony Tagg and Ron Abbott and we won 5-1.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:38 - Aug 4 with 2437 viewsqpr_1968

a backs to the wall 2-0 win for the r's.

a boystrous r's following.

and a much relieved guitar man.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:46 - Aug 4 with 2387 viewsSpen

Nobody gave us a chance at Burnley last season and we got a result.
If we can get to HT without conceding, 18% possession and 1 shot on target, I’m going for a 1-1.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 16:47]

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 4 with 2339 viewsQPROslo

Looks something like a 4-0 loss to me as our likely back 4 looks as solid as Thai toilet paper.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:15 - Aug 4 with 2301 viewsCamberleyR

4-1 defeat if we're lucky.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:22 - Aug 4 with 2283 viewsGloucs_R

3-0 Watford

Poll: Are we staying up?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:24 - Aug 4 with 2278 viewsngbqpr

Liking the cut of your jib, fb.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 2261 viewsloftus77

If Watford score less than 5 , I'd take it. I honestly really would. If they score less than 3 it would feel like a 'win'.

Just can't see it - 4-0 Watford. Sorry.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 17:28]

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:32 - Aug 4 with 2241 viewsqpr_1968

still my best ever away game, can't ever see it being beaten.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 17:47 - Aug 4 with 2206 viewswortonr

I remember that too. The result seemed unbelievable

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:11 - Aug 4 with 2168 viewsDiscodroids

It scars me most gravely to the bone marrow and deeper, to See My QPR as little more than a Tattered and Torn Hungarian satellite state Of west London CCCP superpowers Fulham and Brentford.

The sloppy seconds ignominy of Both those colostomy bag clubs currently Gorging like Roman Emperors on the food of the goods, while we fu cking well slum it on GDR Pea flour Kaffee mixture , makes me desperately sad and pathetically nostalgic.

I'd happily use the protein strings swimming about in Ant and Decs harry monk as dental floss, in exchange for a win tomorrow but theres more chance of Thangam Debbonaire showing up at a Bayou Cajun fur-trappers Hog Roast.

Unfortunately The Playing squad looks weaker than a Charles Hawtrey One inch punch. I have no Hope.

From the floorboards up, the club has for some period of time, been emitting a decaying mausoleum vibe which leaves me with lower expectaions for the season than a Karen Carpenter limbo dance.

Make a Liar of me tomorrow, QPR. Show me my marker. Show me some character and change my mind.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 18:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:22 - Aug 4 with 2151 viewsterryb

I might regret these words!

No matter how bad we are defensively & at scoring goals, Watford are not much better.

That is not to say that we won't lose, but the chances of Watford scoring multiple times is as likely as Rangers doing so!

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 18:28 - Aug 4 with 2115 viewsMick_S

Charles Hawtrey wearing the O-O spectacles. I’ll take that tomorrow innit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024