Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report 21:28 - Aug 6 with 16010 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60577

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2244 viewsTheChef

Agree on all that except GW - can't see him walking away. Or not yet anyway.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 16:42 - Aug 7 with 2241 viewsterryb

I sat through every second of the 5-0 at Southend & IMO the 4-1 defeat at Peterborough in the League Cup in 1969 was worse than that!

They were both far better than the first half on Saturday though!

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 00:26 - Aug 8 with 1605 viewscaptainmycaptian

This team it now seems to have made me give in to my youngest son's want to become armchair arsenal fan. Just like his mum and the rest of her family. It has also caused me to feel guilty about saddlering my eldest son with being a QPR fan. I have seen some bad teams down the years but not many with this lack of fight and basic organisation. I just can't risk taking them and some what scaring them with years of QPR torment. I shall attend by self as some sort of masochistic self hating horrid torment to my self. Really spot on reporting. It is such a shame how the club has ended up. I would be OK if they just competed like they used to. They just constantly are being outplayed and outfought. They have brought GA in to build the club when we get relegated. Has any one got a bit of positive or a way that can explain how GA will change this round ?

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 07:47 - Aug 8 with 1454 viewsNorthantsHoop

I am not sure he can turn it around, it the manner of set ups and defeats that will do for him. If he can't find a way to set up and motivate our better players then in my opinion he is done for. If we get turned over badly at Cardiff and lose to Ipswich at home he will probably go through the trap door. Do the owners really want to miss out on more TV money for 24/25 season where Championship clubs TV revenue is planned to go up by approx 45%, unless of course they are not bothered and are trying to sell the club and it is someone else's problem.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 08:15 - Aug 8 with 1398 viewsQPROslo

Yes, good points about TV money from next season. Gareth should have gone already imo. Saturday confirmed the worst assessments of him as a Manager. He needs to go now so his successor has a chance to do what he can before the Window closes.

I only hope the delay is only in sorting the details of a new deal with his successor. Warburton is the obvious choice for me as DoF and Interim Head Coach. He was a clear success at our Club, 13th, 9th and 11th in the Champ. with him as Head Coach, by far the best record since we came down from the PL; he knows our key players Chair, Willock, Field and Dykes well and is likely to get the best out of them, and/or a good price for them; and he knows more than most about both football coaching and finance.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 08:47 - Aug 8 with 1339 viewscaptainmycaptian

Who would buy this club. A club that you can't even spend money on if you wanted to.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 08:49 - Aug 8 with 1335 viewspaulparker

History will end up repeating itself as we dropped out of the premier league in 96 when the money started going up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 09:22 - Aug 8 with 1267 viewsstevec

A significant reason why I thought we should have taken the drop last season.

Even if we didn’t come straight back up it would have been easier to start the rebuild and flush out whether this board were still committed. If not, FFP issues in league one would have lifted the existing constraints that are killing us and made it a lot simpler for any new investors to get their feet under the table.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:06 - Aug 8 with 1157 viewsridethewave

Is that really true about the TV money?

If yes, then getting relegated this year would be a financial catastrophe for this club which I fear we will never recover from, similar to how the Premier League has taken off and left us behind.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:14 - Aug 8 with 1144 viewsWegerles_Stairs

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:16 - Aug 8 with 1141 viewsNorthernr

Yeh the TV money big increase in the Champ next year.

Also comes with many, many, many more fixture changes

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:26 - Aug 8 with 1104 viewsPunteR

So why are we not spending this season to stay in the league?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:27 - Aug 8 with 1101 viewsNorthernr

Please don't make me do it again.

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:40 - Aug 8 with 1054 viewsdaveB

because we didn't sell anyone for 2 years so now have no budget at all

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 10:41 - Aug 8 with 1046 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

You’re going to need a bigger boat – Report on 16:52 - Aug 8 with 797 viewsthemodfather

can we have a t-shirt with "we brought a bucket of 5-hit and a whisk" please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024