Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 12:03 - Aug 10 with 58103 viewsQPRConor2000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12392407/Tottenham-Crystal-Pa

Looks like Tottenham are seriously considering a bid for Ebere Eze, would think in the current market he is worth something around 60m/70m.

If he does go, then we get 20% of the profit, so we could stand to gain a lot from it, which at this moment in time would change our FFP landscape completely.

Eze on 17:49 - Aug 17 with 4738 viewsJigsore

I don't know, Zaha leaving will have freed up a lot of wages and they haven't gone mad spending.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Eze on 09:14 - Aug 18 with 4194 viewsTheChef

Sue Doku?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 3989 viewskernowhoop

Easy or fiendish?

Eze on 13:16 - Aug 23 with 3618 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Eze on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 3444 viewsbosh67

£70m would bank us £14m which would help keep our debt at bay and contribute towards fixing the heating element in one of toilet hand dryers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 3438 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

25% of £70 -- £80m. KER-CHING!

Eze on 13:31 - Aug 23 with 3427 viewsjohnhoop

If there is any truth to it, it would be tremendous news for both him and us. Obviously for Rangers the sell on fee would be a lifesaver and for Eze, Guardiola would be the best possible coach to make him even better than he already is.

Eze on 13:36 - Aug 23 with 3366 viewsconnell10

Let it be true.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 13:36 - Aug 23 with 3361 viewsmikeyhg

Again forgetting lads, its 20% of the PROFIT we make on Eze. I.e. (£70m - £20m) * 20% = £10m

It shows that we criminally undersold Eze if he's had a decent season and a big injury and is now worth 3.5x what we sold him for.

Eze on 13:52 - Aug 23 with 3182 viewsHoopstar

Didn't reputable sources say it's 20% of any fee?

We didn't criminally undersell Eze, to go for the money he will, hopefully, go for now he had to prove himself in the Premier League. He wasn't going to do that with us - so the fee we received is about right, maybe slightly lowish, for an outstanding Championship player who is yet to prove himself at the very top level.

I would say he is now a proven Prem quality player and doubtlessly have improved drastically since his time with us, therefore will go for a lot more than what we sold him.

No need to dig the club out on that, we'll receive 29-32m on his two transfers so if he does go he's basically covered three years of FFP limited losses by himself. It was a good deal - and this potential windfall proves it.

Eze on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 3092 viewsdmm

Yes indeed, reputable sources have said it's the whole fee and not just the profit on the sell on, and I'm sure it's 25%.

Eze on 13:59 - Aug 23 with 3089 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Criminally undersold? What on earth? He hadn't kicked a ball in the Prem or even in the 4th round of an FA Cup when we sold him. His value was always likely to treble once he'd 'done it' in the Premier League.

£20m plus a £10m kicker years later would be very decent business and no context that I can come up with could it ever be 'criminally' bad.

Eze on 14:00 - Aug 23 with 3086 viewsLblock

What I'd really like in this saga is for Ebs to make an £80Mill move to man City, become and England regular and make a big front headline story about single handedly winning the World Cup.

I'd print that out and stick it on the rear of a T-shirt.

I'd then ensure I wore it all the time and go back to my old ST seat in the Loft Upper and make sure the pr1ck who used to sit behind me and abuse Eze for being "lazy" saw it every game. I might even walk in front of the idiot for the rest of his life.

You could tell this lad was class from game one.

Whatever happens I'm really pleased for Eze.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze on 14:02 - Aug 23 with 3062 viewsHAYESBOY

City are signing Doku.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze on 14:03 - Aug 23 with 3049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Plus we got money for his England cap, and I think there were other add-ons as well, hopefully some of them have also been triggered.

Even if none of us wanted Eze to leave I think we were all delighted with the terms of the deal at the time, and that was before we knew we needed cash. I still think that it was a good deal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze on 14:05 - Aug 23 with 3031 viewsTomS

Undersold?? Really??

There aren't too many players with no Premiership experience who have been sold for higher fees by Championship clubs.

Jude Bellingham is one that springs to mind, and he's very good!

Eze on 14:06 - Aug 23 with 3003 viewsdmm

Doku is a right winger rather than a 10, so perhaps they'll sign both.

Eze on 14:11 - Aug 23 with 2903 viewsLanhoop

Yep, Doku to replace Mahrez' position. As I said earlier, Eze to go in the De Bruyne role as he's going to miss most of the season, probably rotating with Foden.

Eze on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 2831 viewsQPRConor2000

Eze could well be what changes our financial situation this season.

Palace want 70m, but I could easily see Eze going for 100m if its Man City.

Eze on 14:22 - Aug 23 with 2768 viewsmikeyhg

If it is 20-25% of any fee then that is fantastic, not how it was originally reported.

Has he established himself now? He's had one good season and injured the other.

Some players that were sold above what we sold Eze for that had never played in the premiership:

Bellingham
Maddison
Ollie Watkins
Adam Webster
Jarrod Bowen
Keane Lewis Potter (same reported fee)
Alex Scott

There could be more, I'm too busy to find them.

Eze on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 2680 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12057091/eberechi-eze-crystal-pala

This claims QPR have 'a 20% sell on clause built in.'

I could believe that's of the fee, not the profit. If indeed it is the fee it'll also drive it up as Palace would only make £48m from a £60m fee. Surely a nice round £60m profit for them on a £75m transfer fee makes everyone a winner? I'll get the paperwork drawn up.

Eze on 14:36 - Aug 23 with 2609 viewsLongsufferingR

If City offer £70m then Chelsea would probably come in with a £150m bid.

Eze on 14:48 - Aug 23 with 2482 viewsMatch82

Yeah but Birmingham sold Bellingham cheap didn't they, should have held our for $100M from Real Madrid directly

Eze on 14:49 - Aug 23 with 2465 viewsEastR

So far in this thread he’s been going to:
Spurs
Liverpool
Man Utd
West Ham
Man City
And nowhere

I know which one my money is on

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 2188 viewsdavman

None of you have been paying attention - we are not allowed nice things as the no. 1 cursed club.

He would not be a regular at City and is not the type to go for the ££££££. Strongly suspect he'll sign a new contract, will stay at Palace for his career negating ANY selling.
So much more likely.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024