Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 45976 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 09:21 - Oct 27 with 13567 viewshubble

Hopefully it will be the moment when Gaz says Armageddon out of here.

I'm looking forward to this one too, but for a different reason; after all these years of ups and downs following Rangers, this feels like some kind of historical watershed moment, and I want to be there to see it.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 09:34 - Oct 27 with 13508 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Its reverse optimism Numpty, based on the near certainty, that if an unbeaten, rampant, and top o'the league Rangers went to hopelessly mismanaged, poorly performing and relegation destined Leicester, they would turn us over.

I'm going QPR 0, Leicester 6, and Field getting a red!

In the Radio GA GA post-match, a bedraggled looking Ainsworth will say that: He's meeting the board Monday and we'll see what we see! He'll stand by his players when frankly, half will deserve to be thrown under the bus.

Armstrong to send a simple one skywards, Kolli to hit the post and Dykes to have a bust-up with Chair, possibly Colbeck.

After this, an already over-stretched UN Secretary General Gutteres will announce, that given tensions in W12, UN peacekeepers will be sent in and that an official diplomatic mission will be present at Monday's board meeting to simply ask: WTF are you caants doing?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 09:45 - Oct 27 with 13451 viewscolinallcars

C'mon lads. You can do it. Do it for…….Matrade !

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 09:57 - Oct 27 with 13415 viewsslmrstid

I can't see anything other than an absolute mauling. I'm getting the train down from Leicester on Saturday as well. Told my City supporting MD I'll be sick on Monday.

That said, if we somehow by miracle of miracles manage a win I'll go running down the Narborough Road (somewhat similar to Uxbridge Road...) naked waving a QPR flag above my head.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:03 - Oct 27 with 13382 viewsQPunkR

Armagideon Time indeed

QPR - "shit but local"

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:09 - Oct 27 with 13355 viewsTheChef

Leicester win 4-0.

Next.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:11 - Oct 27 with 13360 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Don't see it as a 'free hit' or one that might upset the form books. There isn't a gap in form between these two sides, there is a huge and chasmic gulf between their classes.

The only way we score would be some bizarre own goal or ridiculous back pass and the only way we concede less than four is if they declare at half time like Watford did.

Enjoy!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 10:21]

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:17 - Oct 27 with 13339 viewsDesertBoot

Leicester increase their goal difference by four or five.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:18 - Oct 27 with 13320 viewsRs_Holy

agree the Foxes will be 4-0 up within 30 minutes and then totally take their foot off the gas and cruise to a comfortable victory!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 10:59]

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:23 - Oct 27 with 13313 viewscheesy

Ive been saying that for 3 weeks.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 10:43 - Oct 27 with 13250 viewsCroydonCaptJack

As long as Leicester remember to kick it over mate.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:07 - Oct 27 with 13154 viewsMarshy67

Leicester playing away on these dates..
25th October 2019
28th October 2023
I just hope that as the band Split Enz sang in 1981..History Never Repeats....

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:08 - Oct 27 with 13135 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Leicester to stroll it. Could be 6 or 7-0 if they wanted, I think they'll declare at 3 or 4.
Ainsworth to be sacked immediately after the game.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:10 - Oct 27 with 13122 viewsloftus77

I have for weeks been fearing a biblical disaster.

But as many have said on here, the likelihood is that Leicester, looking long-term across the season, will mercifully elect to 'keep their powder dry'. Two should easily do it - before the Foxes cue will rest easy on the rack.

QPR 0 Leicester 2.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:21 - Oct 27 with 13076 viewsRangersw12

0-3 and I will be back in the pub as soon as the 2nd goes in

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:28 - Oct 27 with 13067 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Not using my season for this one. Family party/no Thanks in general.

Predicted 8-0 Leicester but realistically it will be 7

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:28 - Oct 27 with 13053 viewsconnell10

0-6 to Leicester or more , we are shite!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:30 - Oct 27 with 13048 viewsTheChef

Why bother going then, Mr Negative?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:37 - Oct 27 with 13029 viewsHoopsie

If it is Armageddon, why bother if we scrapped a win, or get annihilated 10-0? It is end of the world what’s happening after doesn’t matter anymore

However, I say we get thumped 6-0 and hell continues next game.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 27 with 13006 viewsmart_Goblin

Not quite, but close to being full tomorrow . That blows my mind although I think there might be a few ST holders that won’t go.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:51 - Oct 27 with 12962 viewsPieandMash

I don't remember dreading a game so much and as much as it pains me - I won't make the journey. Sitting there watching that dross, and then to be battered, as much as I love the club everyone has a limit. 36 points to our 8 after 13 games. No words

Of course tomorrow will be the turning point, when it all comes together, there's a secret masterplan, the set up is going to be next level and the players are going to be running at 5000%. Blimey - I'm going to the quacks now....

Think like most of us, hopefully we can draw the line after tomorrow and start November like it's 0-0.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:53 - Oct 27 with 12953 viewsHarbour

0-3 regretably. Hopefully we do not ship more than 3.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:56 - Oct 27 with 12944 viewsandrew1302

I have 2 season tickets and i am not going. After 50 years i have had enough . I actually think the players try but from top to bottom the management of this club is dreadful. I will boycott all the games until i see a change as frankly being annoyed at 500 every saturday afternoon is just not worth it. For those who go if it is a mauling please ask GA to go as vociferously as you can. We only have these players whose stuffing has been knocked out of them by inept tactics so i would not direct ire at them. The mess is down to inept ownership and a manager who is way out of his depth and won't listen.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:57 - Oct 27 with 12936 viewsted_hendrix

The football and the results have been terrible for what seems like an eternity.

Tomorrow will be no different sadly.

The negativity around the fan base, the club and the players Is taking Its toll.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 11:59 - Oct 27 with 12906 viewsAntti_Heinola

If Jamie Vardy doesn't grab at least two goals he'll be drowning himself in skittles vodka for about a month.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024