Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 46869 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 27 with 2722 viewsaston_hoop

I think Leicester will be sensible and declare relatively early on. Its a long season and there is no point in flogging their players for an extra 45 minutes against us when the game will certainly be done by then.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 27 with 2621 viewslondonscottish

I skipped Blackburn and am not planning to go to this one eIither.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 27 with 2605 viewsNorthernr

Two of our group's out of town season ticket holders, one of whom left on 70 minutes at West Brom shaking his head, say they can't face it tomorrow.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 27 with 2559 viewsterryb

At this rate there will be as many Leicester fans in the C&S as Rangers fans!

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 27 with 2549 viewsNorthernr

I intend to do the drinking for all of them.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 2413 viewsngbqpr

Yeh as an out of town ST holder, I'm foregoing the five hour round trip for this one. I also elected to miss Hudds and WBA, both about 75 mins drive for me and away games I have never voluntarily missed in years.

Sad times, but when weighing up "is this the best use of my time / money / energy", it's not a hard decision to make.

Watching the Albion game on the red button and seeing Chair, a player I love, being so wasted, and Colback, who after the Boro game I thought was our saviour, playing like a complete headcase...I just cannae do it, captain.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:13 - Oct 27 with 2373 viewsE17hoop

Do we have any idea which players - if any - might be playing at CB tomorrow?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 2334 viewsBluce_Ree

You will be rewarded. You'll be drinking in that sweet, sweet QPR victory while Leicester drink directly from all our cocks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 2282 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 19:20 - Oct 27 with 2221 viewsdaveB

Usually around 10 of us at a home game, down to 4 tomorrow and to be honest I'm only going because my son wants to, if it's anything like Blackburn I won't be back for the second half

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 27 with 2177 viewsbosh67

I think Leicester may be complacent and walk into this one as a gimme. I think they’ll think it will be a stroll. Lesser teams have done this to teams in our kind of wretched form.

So given that sense of arrogance and underestimating of us I’m going for 5-0 to Leicester.

They’re probably right!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 19:40 - Oct 27 with 2167 viewsMick_S

We’re temporarily fecked. We’ll get over it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 20:10 - Oct 27 with 2104 viewsFredManRave

It's like the 4th of March 1998 never happened, reading this thread.

Top of the league Middlesbro visiting Loftus Road when we were probably 16th in the table. Everybody expecting a damn good thrashing and whahappened. We were 4-0 up at HT and taking the piss.

So I'm going 5-0 Rangers.

QPR innit

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 2037 viewsVancouverHoop

I was in a bad mood all day after Tuesday, and I'm still getting over covid. Getting up at 7:00am to watch on QPR+ get mullered is liable to give me a relapse.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 27 with 1972 viewsNoDiddley

3 out of 4 not going staying medical reasons, me being a genuine one (split cartilage) plenty of seats available.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 21:40 - Oct 27 with 1880 viewsManinBlack

Very true. An unexpected 5-0 win that night. I recall vaguely in the late 70's we were in the bottom three and beat
high flying Liverpool 2-0. Think Leighton James and Stan Bowles scored but all very hazy now.

Having said that it will be 5-1 to the foxes as todays team has zero quality compared to the team that beat Liverpool.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 00:10 - Oct 28 with 1697 viewsconnell10

Less than 15 hours until Doomsday and counting!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 00:13 - Oct 28 with 1696 viewsHitch

Rugby theme weekend
Leicester one Rugby Try QPR 0; although if there is a strong wind our Goalie could nick 1

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 00:52 - Oct 28 with 1650 viewsBurnleyhoop

I believe the coffin currently under construction for Gareth’s imminent demise is apparently short of 1 more nail to finish it off……kind of ironic really.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 01:17 - Oct 28 with 1634 viewsconnell10

They nailed their mobile phone to a fence ??? Blimey

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 07:41 - Oct 28 with 1443 viewskomradkirk

Thankfully i no longer feed my gambling demons but back in that life i would be looking at Leicester minus 4

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 08:54 - Oct 28 with 1365 viewsessextaxiboy

Off in a bit , cant see past a defeat . I wont boo or shout abuse but cant promise i will stick around if it gets to 3. This is the only season I have left games early , self preservation has kicked in

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 08:54 - Oct 28 with 1365 viewsconnell10

Apparently the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse were seen trotting down the Uxbridge Rd!!

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 08:55 - Oct 28 with 1358 viewsconnell10

6 hours and counting.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 09:24 - Oct 28 with 1294 viewsconnell10

Deluge of rain forecast at 5 pm just in time for the faithful leaving.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024