Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 46868 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:05 - Oct 28 with 2511 viewsflynnbo

Just spoke to a 🦊 on the train informing him that anything less than a 6-0 win would be a failure. He retorted that there’s always a surprise. I, in turn, told him that that is not going to happen and we both went on our merry ways. COYR!

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:06 - Oct 28 with 2504 viewsdavman

So what happens when we lose 5 or 6 to nil and he is still there as manager next week?

If that happens, I will be checking out for the season...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:08 - Oct 28 with 2485 viewsStanisgod

Ive paid for it , so im going. Its Leicester ffs not 1970 Brazil.

Yes I am not all there 😬😬

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:12 - Oct 28 with 2460 viewsguitarzan

I’m taking a leaf out of the book of the Iraqi minister of information during the Iraq war, calm down boys we’ve got nothing to worry about. If we get hammered it could be a watershed moment and maybe for the best. Or not

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:12 - Oct 28 with 2458 viewsMedwayR

Surely this is set up for us to get battered for 90ins but win 1-0 without having a shot on target.

Poll: Who’s better?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:15 - Oct 28 with 2442 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I wonder who'll score more today: South Africa, New Zealand, or Leicester City?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 13:26 - Oct 28 with 2374 viewsloftus77

Leeds?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 28 with 2107 viewsBakes

Pick the bones out of that

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 28 with 2087 viewsFDC

Oh my....

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 28 with 2080 viewsQPRSteve

Here's the sacrificial lambs for the slaughter

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 28 with 2060 viewsmart_Goblin

So is that Field, Kakay and Paal as a back 3 with Adomah as left wing back ???

No Armstrong at all and Kelman starting up front 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 28 with 2023 viewsactonman

Gareth , could you pick a team and more pointless than West Brom away ?

‘Gareth’ … hold my beer !

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 28 with 2006 viewscolinallcars

Don't worry…..Taylor's on the bench.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 28 with 1902 viewsactonman

Do you know what ? It’s so fking mental , it might just work

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 28 with 1872 viewsQPROslo

I expect it is a 5 3 2 with Cannon Kakay and Field CBs, Albert and Paal WB's, Dozzell , Colbakk and Chair midfield, Dykes and Kellman up front.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 28 with 1843 viewsSK_hoops

Where's Armstrong? Surely, Willock in his current malaise is still better than Kelman?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 14:16]

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 28 with 1840 viewsOakR

On my way, and as always happens that tiny bit of hope, against all logic and sense has crept in, not based on that lineup though.

Don't quote me on this later. And by later I mean 3.10pm today.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 14:14]

Poll: Will we stay up?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 28 with 1834 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I can't even work out what the formation is based on these names. Has Pal switched to centre back?
No Sinclair?
Kelman has reappeared!
Adomah, WTF.

I'm at a loss. GA gone after this game, thank God.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 28 with 1823 viewsStanisgod

Whek Kelman gets on front of you, thats you're lot Chris.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 1776 viewsmart_Goblin

If it does then it’s total luck .
We are in complete Holloway tombola territory especially up front .

I know for certain that Kolli was very disappointed and annoyed to be left out of the squad Tuesday. He’s come on ahead of Kelman for a number of games . But Kelman still didn’t get on when we needed a goal . He now starts without a competitive game under his belt for weeks and weeks .

Bonkers

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:16 - Oct 28 with 1774 viewsrbee

Just to add to the surreal nature of the day!

Armstrong injured in training?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 28 with 1707 viewsDejR_vu

Christ alive, as Clive said in the preview, we were promoted with them. Look at them and us now. Look at their manager, look at ours, look at those team sheets.That’s all you need to know about the people ‘running’ this club.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 28 with 1694 viewsJigsore

i'm in awe, has a championship team ever fielded a worse defence than that back 5?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 28 with 1654 viewsSK_hoops

Also, Smyth has just come back from a MoTM performance against (I know) San Marino and scored a spectacular goal and gets benched two games in a row.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 28 with 1654 viewsLowerloftLad

Anyone who has bothered to go please just head home now.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024