Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox 20:22 - Nov 15 with 9033 viewsNoDiddley

When they played us but turned out shite

Jordan Cousins
Macauley Bonne
Connor Washington

Also that lad who played for ? Stevenage in a pre season, Adam Miller looked half decent but again not.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:25 - Nov 15 with 5569 viewsHAYESBOY

Sheron comes to mind.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:30 - Nov 15 with 5554 viewsCamberleyR

Eric Sabin for Swindon.

As I've mentioned before, I believe it should be called the 'Sabin Rule' when you sign someone who's played brilliantly against you but ultimately is shite.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:38 - Nov 15 with 5533 viewsJuzzie

Junior Hoilett
Chris Samba

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:42 - Nov 15 with 5523 viewsNoDiddley

To be fair these had other careers, my lot ended up in lower league sides

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:52 - Nov 15 with 5482 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Johnny Byrne played against us for York in the League Cup and arrived soon after based, the club said, on that performance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 20:52 - Nov 15 with 5481 viewsdutch

Don Rogers. Brilliant for Swindon against us, absolutely useless when we signed him.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:17 - Nov 15 with 5403 viewsCamberleyR

I've often thought if Brian Williams was signed on that basis because that season I am sure that we played Bury in an early round of the League Cup.

Signing Byrne was about the only useful thing Mullery did.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:17 - Nov 15 with 5393 viewsCamberleyR

We signed him from Palace though?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:33 - Nov 15 with 5314 viewsSydneyRs

Nardiello from Barnsley. Was useless for us.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 22:18 - Nov 15 with 5188 viewsdaveB

Ben Sahar

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 22:40 - Nov 15 with 5131 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tommy Doherty.

Always thought he looked good against us, but was nothing after he joined us.

There was another bloke, name escapes me, but he was onloan at Ipswich at the same time as Wham's Noble. Midfielder ran the show, looked class and as per...

Edit Simon Walton.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2023 22:45]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 22:59 - Nov 15 with 5084 viewsCateLeBonR

James Perch. Scored and played well against us for Wigan in the playoff semis. Mostly disappointing once he signed for us.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 00:39 - Nov 16 with 4980 viewsTomS

Jay Bothroyd. Mishit a shot from distance to score against us while playing for Cardiff. Signed the following summer after our promotion, never delivered against expectations while playing for us. Though the same could be said for most of the signings around that time.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 0:54]

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 02:24 - Nov 16 with 4925 viewsFredManRave

Every player Hughes and Redknapp signed.....

Admittedly this post is subject to rebuttals, but you get the general idea?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 08:03 - Nov 16 with 4778 viewssilverbirch

Simon Stainrod, playing for Oldham, I think.
Quite happy to have ten Jordan cousins in row for one Stainrod or Byrne.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 08:13 - Nov 16 with 4756 viewsRs_Holy

Jamie Cureton ... brilliant scoring record for Brizzle Rovers and the Fakes.... comes to QPR and averages 1 in 7.

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 08:26 - Nov 16 with 4729 viewsdmm

Ned the egg Zelic

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 08:55 - Nov 16 with 4662 viewsTheChef

Thought Caulker was an excellent signing.

But, no.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:01 - Nov 16 with 4646 viewsdaveB

Around the same time we signed Aaron Brown who i thought was a steal on a free from Bristol City after an injury, was absolutely rubbish for us

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:07 - Nov 16 with 4623 viewsTheChef

Really? I thought Doherty was pretty decent for us.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:10 - Nov 16 with 4618 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Funnily enough, I thought of him. However, didn't he have dreadful luck with injuries? Don't think he was a sick note per se, just down to hard luck.

Injured purchases, another recurring feature of our transfer activity down the years!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:38 - Nov 16 with 4551 viewsCamberleyR

Except when playing Coventry, who he couldn't stop scoring against...

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:40 - Nov 16 with 4537 viewsloftboy

Did have one excellent game in the 2-3 with Man City, edited as I was convinced it was 3-3
[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 9:50]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:41 - Nov 16 with 4533 viewsRs_Holy

I was sitting in the X Block for his Marco Van Basten moment :)

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:43 - Nov 16 with 4520 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nasser El Khayati.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024