Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 50539 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 15433 viewsLongsufferingR

We will have several youth teamers playing so even if they rest half of their side, we're getting stuffed. 0-3.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 15425 viewsLoyalitat

0-4 if they show us some mercy. Just look at the quality of players on their bench in their last game against Spurs, all of whom will most likely start tomorrow against us. Scary
[Post edited 5 Jan 11:38]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:35 - Jan 5 with 15393 viewsWegerles_Stairs

0-8.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 5 with 15336 viewsLongsufferingR

2,3,4,8. Any advance on 8?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 11:55 - Jan 5 with 15331 viewspragueranger

Very early goal for us - probably a wild deflection from an otherwise wayward speculative long-range effort - that surprises everyone in the ground, followed by 80 minutes of embarrassingly one-sided football and a hatful of Bournemouth goals, each one scored with relative ease.

1-6.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 5 with 15292 viewsMrSheen

I'm very pleased someone else has stepped up. I'm saving my undefeated match-thread record (P1 D1, and that was due to a deflected injury-time equaliser from Colback, so I consider it a moral victory) for the league.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:04 - Jan 5 with 15287 viewsHunterhoop

0-3.

The comfy feeling of familiarity.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:08 - Jan 5 with 15275 viewsBexleyHoop

I will predict my early exit from the ground, probably around half-time when we are 5 down and head back to the pub where my effort for dry January will finish

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:10 - Jan 5 with 15263 viewsLblock

I’m going a not so magnificent seven nil against us.

Marti will resign afterwards

Then finally there will be an open revolt against the current incumbents

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:13 - Jan 5 with 15254 viewsOldPedro

I think it will be 3 or 4 by half time and then Bournemouth will ease off and we will get a consolation in the last 10 mins

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 5 with 15241 viewsHarbour

0-3 regretably

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 15197 viewshubble

I'm settling for the mean of potential scorelines: 0-4 to the Cherries.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 15198 viewskingsburyR

0-4 to the home team.

Another cup run over. (at least we made the third round this season!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:41 - Jan 5 with 15175 viewskomradkirk

0-4 looks about right.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 12:54 - Jan 5 with 15129 viewsRs_Holy

my first thought too ... Cherries win without getting out of 2nd gear! ... It does keep another QPR record (most 3rd round defeats) nice and safe .... YOOOOOU RRRRSSSSS!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 15088 viewsRangersw12

0-2

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 15059 viewsconnell10

0-5 we are shite .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:18 - Jan 5 with 15057 viewsplasmahoop

2 1 to the supahoops. Maybe I need to seek help, but Ive just got a feeling in my water. It is the magic of the cup after all

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:20 - Jan 5 with 15040 viewskingsburyR

Ill have whatever your'e taking!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:44 - Jan 5 with 14967 viewsRs_Holy

Do you need a prescription???

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:50 - Jan 5 with 14945 viewsbosh67

I've got passed the idea of winning, losing or drawing and more into the area of how many players will pull up injured in this game and how long will they be out for? Perhaps we should all bet on how many injuries we'll pick up through Lad-brokes?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 5 with 14925 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I cannot see anything other than a loss.

Surpise me muthafunkers (to the players)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 5 with 14893 viewsE15Hoop

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/injury-news-cherries-are-quite-thin-for-q

Andoni, my friend: Draught in the tea lady and a few of your stewards if necessary, and that will do you just fine..

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 5 with 14858 viewsnumptydumpty

Not surprised to see every single prediction apart from one seeing us losing and almost unanimously with zero in the goals for column !!

0 -4 or 0 -5 .

If we win this contest, my whole mindset and beliefs about the fundamental meanings of life, will all be so far removed from normality. Would fear myself asking for VAR on the victory as it is clearly not possible in anyways shape or form !!!!!
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:10]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 14:17 - Jan 5 with 14802 viewsRs_Holy

I'm thinking a QPR victory could signal the End Of Days ... its in the Bible somewhere!!!
[Post edited 5 Jan 14:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024