Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 51908 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2372 viewsconnell10

Yesss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2373 viewsdanehoop

I dont understand this thing that just happened.

Never knowingly understood

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2363 viewsbenhurst

WOW!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2345 viewsHantsR

QPR+ went dead, just as I heard comms getting excited, saying 'Armstrong....

I hear that he scored!!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2342 viewsQPROslo

2-0 Armstrong and Dykes

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2333 viewsTonto

That aged quickley

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 with 2325 viewsconnell10

Fantastic goal

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 2301 viewslassel

2-0!
[Post edited 6 Jan 15:44]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 2227 viewsQPRSteve

Fùck me sideways!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 2224 viewsHantsR

QPR+ went dead again just as he said 'Dykes...!'

I understand now, that we are 2-0 up

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 2196 viewsconnell10

Yessssssss u rsssssss

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2161 viewsloftboy

Pass me the smelling salts I’ve fainted

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2149 viewsdanehoop

I'm going to lie down in a dark room for the next hour.

Never knowingly understood

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2131 viewsMick_S

We had luck! We got a nice thing!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2128 viewsstrikerace

Dykes scored, now I know I'm passed out and dreaming

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2121 viewsted_hendrix

Excuse my French but f uck me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2121 viewskernowhoop

1-0 to the Rs (15.40 ish). Then the club
commentary breaks. The goal was such a shock to the system?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:45 - Jan 6 with 2093 viewsQPROslo

Armstrong wicked speed. Dykes wicked deflection.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 6 with 2021 viewsMidlands_Ranger

This is wild!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 6 with 1983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To be fair, while you'd normally say that technology should be tested for every eventuality, how could you test for it surviving us scoring a goal?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 6 with 1828 viewsMick_S

Who played the ball down the line to Sinclair? Some ball that!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 6 with 1821 viewsted_hendrix

Dykes goal got chalked off and then back on again???

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 6 with 1773 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

WTF. I don't know if I should be delighted, or even more p!ssed off with them.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 6 with 1703 viewsconnell10

2-0 ht

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 6 with 1659 viewstraininvain

Larkeche with the assist. Still think he could be a decent player for us. Ditto Armstrong!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024