Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 52816 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 6 with 2352 viewspaulparker

I would keep them both as well as Smyth , EDB , Fox and Drewe when we go down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 6 with 2291 viewsJimmyR

Didn’t even bother tuning in until just before h/t estimated we would be 3 down

Brilliant goal from Armstrong, should do his confidence the world of good and maybe in turn that would help him have a bit more composure

If he can beat his man like that and bang a few in, that would be amazing… he’s always been strong and able to beat his man it’s just he kept spuffing wide/over U RRRRRs

Unbelievable Jeff
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:09]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 6 with 2243 viewsnumptydumpty

Did not go like a lot of us today.

P*ssed off with myself now

Lets see what happens

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 6 with 2211 viewsw7r

Just seen the H/T score.

Am I having some kind of out of body experience?

It can't last.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 6 with 2201 viewsBrianMcCarthy

But they'll be in their forties by then.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 6 with 2116 viewsR_from_afar

2-1 sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2102 viewslassel

The collapse begins.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2096 viewstraininvain

double post.
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:16]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2093 viewsMick_S

Here we go

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2032 viewsconnell10

Another bloody corner ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 6 with 1917 viewslassel

Completely collapsed as expected, can’t even pass 3 yards to each other anymore.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 6 with 1895 viewsted_hendrix

We can win this 3-1

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:13 - Jan 6 with 1871 viewskensalriser

Bournemouth have woken up, essentially.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:14 - Jan 6 with 1785 viewsderbyhoop

Under pressure now.
We don't look like we can get out

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 6 with 1669 viewsJimmyR

Jimmy jimmy… when it rains it pours ahy?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:17 - Jan 6 with 1556 viewslassel

Looks like Adomah will be on shortly. :/

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 6 with 1495 viewsconnell10

Our secret weapon .

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1463 viewsMick_S

Great keeping

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1415 viewsMick_S

Feck

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1410 viewslassel

2-2. Begovic at fault again.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1401 viewsconnell10

Ffs

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1401 viewsCamberleyR

FFS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1397 viewsR_from_afar

2-2, from a corner. Normal service resumed, groan

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1390 viewsstrikerace

Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1385 viewskensalriser

Every fckn corner ffs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024