Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 53473 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 2185 viewsHantsR

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 2182 viewsMick_S

So so poor

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 2181 viewstraininvain

Begovic with a big double save before conceding from another set piece. Awful defending all round.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 2148 viewsCamberleyR

A corner to the oppo is as good as a penalty.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:20 - Jan 6 with 2131 viewslassel

And now Kakay and Adomah to rub it in.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 6 with 2106 viewsMatch82

It's not like Keifer Moore is inconspicuous is it? Fox just lost him.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 6 with 2099 viewsted_hendrix

We can win this 3-2

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 6 with 2066 viewskensalriser

Final score prediction 2-4.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 2013 viewsconnell10

Our defending at corners is pathetic

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 2010 viewstraininvain

Adomah and Kakay on to ensure we don’t have to play in the 4th round.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 1992 viewsQPROslo

2 great saves from Begovic then a second dead ball goal conceded again.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 1947 viewslassel

Adomah and Kakay is my cue to switch off. Good luck lads and I guess no 4th round earns some extra rest.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 6 with 1865 viewsDamo1962

At least we won a half of football for a change.Is there another football club that fills you with false hope the way ours does 🙄
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:25]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 6 with 1715 viewstraininvain

Commentator increasingly annoyed with our inability to retain possession. Try watching us every week mate.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1643 viewsJimmyR

Last four goals conceded all from corners?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1636 viewsRs_Holy

No we're going to lose Ted but the big positive today is we have scored 2 goals... massive plus from an attacking point of view!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1627 viewsHantsR

3rd corner - headed away and held!! Phew.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1616 viewsDamo1962

And we do absolutely nothing to improve it. Are the players just thick?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1615 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well, if we'd said 70 odd minutes in, we'd still be in it, I'm sure we'd have taken it.

C'mon Rs, for once in our miserable lives, surprise us.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 6 with 1549 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Be fair, not all of the minutes were odd!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1440 viewsted_hendrix

Think they've had about six corners?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1422 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Normal service will be resuming shortly after that brief glitch in the matrix

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1416 viewskensalriser

No, just the ones we scored in.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1411 viewsJimmyR

Avoid a draw at all costs

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 1401 viewstraininvain

Agreed. We might have found a system that works with Dykes and Armstrong which could prove important for upcoming league games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024