Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 39158 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:24 - Jan 13 with 17712 viewsWatford_Ranger

Mates say they’ve been very good recently. Always feel they’re a team you can rough up and they’ll lose interest. We won’t, obviously. 0-2.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:26 - Jan 13 with 17698 viewsWalnut

Tremendous title! 😀

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 17634 viewsDorse

Watford? T-watford, you ask me.

I don't care for them. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:00 - Jan 13 with 17632 viewsdanehoop

I am quietly confident today that we won't lose by more than 6 goals.

Never knowingly understood

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:09 - Jan 13 with 17597 viewsloftus77

Ah yes...tomorrow could be a different story.

I'm going ultra-optimistic: Rangers 1 Watford 3

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:16 - Jan 13 with 17579 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Surely the new algorithm aware, analytical driven CEO can crunch some numbers and give us all a heads up in time to get a few quid on the outcome?

Who knows?

Who among our galacticos care?

Who's given up?

Where's E17 (life seemed so much simpler when he was dishing out 'wins' like confetti)?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:17 - Jan 13 with 17579 viewsRangersw12

1 all

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:50 - Jan 13 with 17526 viewsBrianWilson

If we can get close to our best team on the pitch (Cook, JCS, Cannon, Chair, Willock, Colback) then I think we will win. If we start with Jimmy, Fox, Kakay etc then we will lose.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:01 - Jan 13 with 17506 viewsSpaceman_P

pessimistic from me. 1 nil Watford. Own Goal Dunne.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:01 - Jan 13 with 17378 viewsBurnleyhoop

Depends on how many corners we concede 🫣😳

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 15:54 - Jan 13 with 17248 viewsHarbour

Marti pre match Cook being assessed Chris Ilias and Colback working their way back…make of that in terms of tommorow…I do fear if no Cook we will get a kicking.. fancy us to score but can we keep a clean sheet ..unlikely…1-3 regretably.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 16:52 - Jan 13 with 17129 viewsRed_Ranger

You haven’t mentioned Dozell.
Is he on the win or lose list?

I agree.

Any clues whos recovered/ fit?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 17:01 - Jan 13 with 17082 viewsDiscodroids

Well i think they can play Amigo... They just need a new manager.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 17:01 - Jan 13 with 17082 viewsMalintabuk

The way results are going today we could smash our way up to 22nd tomorrow with a gobbing meted out to the hornets the like they will never recover from.
I have a feeling that the new CEO is the final piece of the jigsaw that sees us take this league by storm. With Leicester losing as well I think it will spur us on the a win knowing we can catch them now....
For fcuk sake what am I on? Apathetic Park Rangers at midday tomorrow and the family have a book going on what corner we will concede from, I drew the 3rd Watfod corner and the nephew drew the 2nd so he is quids in.....
Unlikely to score, u likely to keep a clean sheet and the CEO is seen with a large abacus trying to work out the price per square meter and how many flats we can fit on the grounds footprint.... all so depressing 0-1

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 17:10 - Jan 13 with 17025 viewsderbyhoop

We could hardly have asked for better results today.
Rotherham and Wedhesday lose, Huddersfield draw at home to a side they needed to beat. Pity about Brum's late leveller.

But it's what we do that will count. If we can win the 3 home games we might creep out of the bottom 4. Not that I'm expecting such an outcome.
1-3 for me. Love to be proved wrong.

Some good news as well. U18s beat Swansea and should be off the bottom.
[Post edited 13 Jan 17:31]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 18:07 - Jan 13 with 16883 viewscolinallcars

I can no longer repose any hope in our team.
I fear a tawsing tomorrow in bleak freezing atmosphere. Sitting here in the warm with a pint, I just can't see myself making the effort to get there in the morning.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 18:15 - Jan 13 with 16856 viewsRs_Holy

1-1

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 18:31 - Jan 13 with 16822 viewsBluce_Ree

I agree

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 19:26 - Jan 13 with 16714 viewsdmm

1-1. It's always 1-1 when I expect us to lose.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 20:05 - Jan 13 with 16638 viewsstevec

Can we stick Armstrong on a wing, any wing, I don’t care which.

Tell him to face forward and run about a lot. The last throw of the dice because there is literally nothing else left.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 23:50 - Jan 13 with 16393 viewsnumptydumpty

Not a clue about tomorrow

I think Chair and Willock and Cook will not be in squad

I can't be confident with thinking that

It's been miserable watching this team but at least we finally have a decent manager

Give Marti time..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 00:07 - Jan 14 with 16372 viewsBrianWilson

I've no idea about injuries but my guess team is

Beg

Cannon Cook JCS Paal

EDB Field Dozzell

Smyth Armstrong Willock

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 01:12 - Jan 14 with 16322 viewsRed_Ranger

Dykes?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 08:06 - Jan 14 with 16133 viewsWokingR

Bloody hell !
I’ve never left for a daytime home game before and it still been dark!!!!

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 16004 viewsPaddyhoops

12.00 KO . Breakfast or brunch? Big decision to be made here.
2.1 Rangers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024