Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Live to Fight Again 15:31 - Jan 28 with 10594 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All to fight for.

Have to stay positive. Have to believe.

Poor today, but ultimately an offside goal cost us the win.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We Live to Fight Again on 20:20 - Jan 28 with 2073 viewsPhildo

That incident was my mate who has been gong to rangers for 40 years -as you said the coked up idiot was pestering him and another fella not with our party in between popping out every 10 minutes for a snort. Asked him to stop politely a few times but he kept at it and it then became a bit of a shouting match. Where do we find these wired bell ends that ruin it - there were plenty of young kids sitting around too who had to witness that.

We Live to Fight Again on 20:35 - Jan 28 with 2014 viewsbaz_qpr

Bottom line is the players froze under the pressure, our more senior players, Colback, Dykes, Chair, Paal (first half). Failed to turn up, I thought only Armstrong and Willock offered anything 1st half and Willock was very poor 2nd half. Cannon injury upset us. We could find no way out of Huddersfields press, and seemed reluctant to Colback particularly going all Dozzell on us first half.

Dykes has no impact in the game and failed to press properly. Ilias was too deep as well. Colback too deep. Begovic made the wrong decisions time and time again with the ball. I had Gallens words ringing in my ears from the WLS podcast yes it was a must win but more importantly it was a must not lose and that seemed to really effect the players IMHO.

Ref was terrible, never played advantage, overly fussy, kept stopping play, bought their play acting. Their goal looked offside to me.

People will be pissed but Cook and JCS kept us in that game.

We live on just...

We Live to Fight Again on 21:26 - Jan 28 with 1910 viewsFredManRave

Colback will probably get a yellow in training this week and miss the next 2 games as well.

QPR Innit.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We Live to Fight Again on 21:39 - Jan 28 with 1879 viewsQPRConor2000

How we got a point out of that is beyond me.

When Koroma scored for Huddersfield, I thought with a 6 point gap that would be that.

But Paal kept the gap to 3 points.

I think that goal could be what could be the difference come May, but boy we were lucky.

We Live to Fight Again on 21:43 - Jan 28 with 1861 viewsBluce_Ree

"Have to stay positive. Have to believe."

I don't have to do shit. I've got more reason to believe in the musical credibility of Milli Vanilli.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We Live to Fight Again on 22:00 - Jan 28 with 1772 viewsGaryBannister86

Yeah that other fella he pestered was me and my son. What a total arse he was and I've no idea what his mates were doing either. Please send your mate my regards and I hope he is OK.

We Live to Fight Again on 22:59 - Jan 28 with 1665 viewsAntti_Heinola

'dominated for long periods'
come on mate, we're all angry and disappointed, but they were utterly rubbish. They just had a load of corners. They didn't dominate squat.

Bare bones.

We Live to Fight Again on 23:03 - Jan 28 with 1654 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ilias had a quiet game but he put in four superb balls that all should have been converted. Only one was.
Let's hope Michi knows where to stand.
I watched the Newport game tonight and Evans was light years ahead of our strikers. The move he did for his goal, that run IN FRONT of the defender to the front post, is a run Dykes and Armstrong never do (see how on his heels Armstrong was when Smyth played in a low ball) - it was brilliant. We need someone like him.

Bare bones.

We Live to Fight Again on 23:09 - Jan 28 with 1640 viewsMidlands_Ranger

We were shite but we still got a point.....yep it's still all to fight for.....but will we fight? Maybe we will...maybe we will get lucky...or maybe we will just go down....either way it's not over.....no way

Willock is kinda pointless now and I'm concerned when we equalise that late on in that big of a game and Paal and most of um ain't going mad with relief, shows they ain't to bothered, onto the next one kinda stuff, get it over with, save game...log off. Do you know what I mean?

Not over yet though
[Post edited 28 Jan 23:13]

We Live to Fight Again on 23:22 - Jan 28 with 1576 viewspaulparker

Agree with everything you just posted
This lot are down , we are the home team it was up to us to put them on the back foot but we played into their hands from the first whistle
Naive as fcuk

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We Live to Fight Again on 07:05 - Jan 29 with 1320 viewsellersliehoop

Dixon Bonner was woeful when he came on.

He offers nothing

We Live to Fight Again on 07:07 - Jan 29 with 1316 viewsellersliehoop

They did their homework on us. They closed us down and we then resorted to hoofing it

We Live to Fight Again on 07:10 - Jan 29 with 1309 viewsWatford_Ranger

Probably had our one meaningful shot prior to the goal. Not much admittedly.

As with others he should really be playing regularly on loan. Think there’s something there but it’s nearly February and I’m not sure what his strengths are. Seems kind of ok at most things without really scoring, assisting or defending. An academy nice boy maybe.

We Live to Fight Again on 07:15 - Jan 29 with 1302 viewsGus_iom

He's 23, I believe, and has made under 20 senior appearances. He should have been getting loan experience 5 years ago when at Liverpool

We Live to Fight Again on 07:44 - Jan 29 with 1229 viewsWatford_Ranger

Agreed. It’s a major problem these guys at big clubs stay there well beyond there’s any chance they’ll make it at that level often on well beyond the money they’d get playing meaningful football and improving as players. I still think there’s something there with him but he’s got to improve pretty damn quickly if he’s going to be good enough to play consistently close to this league.

We Live to Fight Again on 08:04 - Jan 29 with 1176 viewshubble

It's strange how differently we can view the same game. I thought EDB, along with Smyth, made a big difference when they came on. EDB always looks for the forward pass and together they raised the tempo of our game and things shifted in our favour. I rate EDB, and contrary to the other opinions expressed above, I think he should feature more, not less!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

We Live to Fight Again on 08:12 - Jan 29 with 1154 viewsnix

I agree. We were being really pushed back and starting to drop too deep and then fouling them (many soft fouls given admittedly) or hoofing out for a corner. When they came on we were more on the front foot.

The problem is that we never know which Willock will show up. Willock at his almost best is much better than EDB currently is. But if we’d known tentative CW was going to show up I’d have started EDB every time.

We Live to Fight Again on 08:19 - Jan 29 with 1136 viewsdmm

I assume EDB will deputise for Field in the Blackburn and Stoke games, though it's just possible Paal will with Larkeche at LB. I quite like EDB but think playing deeper doesn't suit his abilities too well. Needs must and all that.

We Live to Fight Again on 08:53 - Jan 29 with 1071 viewshubble

Well, yes Nix. Willock at his almost best is better than pretty much anyone in this division as an attacking midfielder.

But like you say, which Willock will turn up? Yesterday he looked lackadaisical. I don't know what it takes to motivate him, but I think he needs a break - which was why Marti dropped him for the Millwall game. Then Smyth got injured, so Willock played, and played well, maybe because being dropped made him feel like he had something to prove.

For all those reasons, I'd be tempted to start EDB. Look how he performed given his first start of the season under Marti v Rotherham. Reward him and I think a confident EDB is an excellent AM at this level. And by dropping Willock, he gets to recharge and come back stronger. Who'd be a manager, eh?!

With Field absent, that makes it even more likely he'll feature, and I think it's good that Field gets to recharge as well, because he's looked well off his game recently.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

We Live to Fight Again on 09:54 - Jan 29 with 940 viewsNed_Kennedys

Well EDB will have to cover for Field next few games: Willock has to be dropped in favour of Smyth.

Still no idea what EDB’s best role is as a midfielder: doesn’t seem too attack minded to me though he was one of the only QPR players to manage a half decent shot yesterday. He needs to step up and show what he can contribute for the next few games cos at the moment he seems to be a lively version of Dozzell. Thought he was poor yesterday and gave the ball away a lot.

We Live to Fight Again on 10:13 - Jan 29 with 871 viewsTheChef

Hoping that EDB starts for Field next weekend and enables the midfield to get on the front foot more.

Colback one yellow card away from a two match suspension...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

We Live to Fight Again on 10:19 - Jan 29 with 852 viewsTheChef

Proper LOLZ

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

We Live to Fight Again on 11:08 - Jan 29 with 789 viewsBurnleyhoop

Agree. We didn't get into any sort of rhythm and nobody had a particularly good game, but the ref and his excessive use of yellow cards and constantly stopping the game absolutely ruined the whole spectacle. The Field yellow card was a disgraceful decision and could seriously cost us.

FWIW I thought the Udders were a far better side than Millwall. Closed us down well and plenty of energy and pace. The lad who scored the goal caused us problems all game.

We move on. Blackburn another big game and not a happy hunting ground. Big performance needed but the nerves are showing.

We Live to Fight Again on 11:36 - Jan 29 with 735 viewsactonman

We were void of ideas , slow , predictable , poor with decision making and couldn’t find our own arses with both hands all game never mind a team mate six or seven yards away!
I don’t get all the Huddersfield were better than us comments cos what I see of them , they had one plan and that was to convince the ref they where under threat to their lives anytime a qpr player actually tried to get to the ball and between them and the ref , strangled the fking life out of a game of football to try a nick a win and nearly succeeded !

We were sh!t , we will play better and probably worse but I cannot stress the importance of that equaliser by Paal !!

I can’t see the dogged determination or fight to stay up in this team as we just can’t win games and rarely catch a break or undeserved luck that you need but ….

We are still in it , mathematically at least

We Live to Fight Again on 12:41 - Jan 29 with 655 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bit unfair: they were rushing back to the halfway line to try and get a winner rather than celebrating an equaliser! The opposite of 'not bothered' for me!

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024