Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? 22:07 - Jun 8 with 2775 viewsKingy27

I thought I'd put this out there to see what you all think. I'm sure there's a mixture of ages out there. Any females on this board may have an interesting opinion!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 22:12 - Jun 8 with 2143 viewsQPR1882

WHAT THE FCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 22:16 - Jun 8 with 2135 viewsloftboy

According to my missus I get grumpier by the day, then again I have been married to her 21 years !!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 22:39 - Jun 8 with 2117 viewsHayesender

It's bloody women that make us grumpy

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:11 - Jun 8 with 2092 viewsBazWoT

Stupid question, get a life!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:12 - Jun 8 with 2091 viewsscot1963

male grumpiness could be undiagnosed asperger's apparently - it said so in the mail so it must be true. generally, i don't find men grumpy anyway

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:14 - Jun 8 with 2085 viewsBazWoT

Bloody women!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:16 - Jun 8 with 2084 viewsQPR1882

undiagnosed asperger's

Did the reporter have any idea what Asperger syndrome is ?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:25 - Jun 8 with 2077 viewsscot1963

hello stranger

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:26 - Jun 8 with 2075 viewsscot1963

well it was the mail so very possibly not any in-depth investigation involved whatsoever

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 23:30 - Jun 8 with 2069 viewsBazWoT

Hi sweet thang!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 03:59 - Jun 9 with 2026 viewsstowmarketrange

I think it is because the women we live with get older and more miserable too.If you look at their mothers,then that is what they will probably look like too in time.If we could trade them in for a younger model,we wouldn't have the time or energy to be miserable.

When men get married,most will hope that their wives don't change.When women get wed,they think,I'll soon change him.

There is a saying on QPRdot.org that sums it up.
Growing old is inenvitable.Growing up is optional.

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 04:25 - Jun 9 with 2018 viewsCanadaRanger

Sadly, growing old is not always inevitable, as those of us who have lost friends when they were young will know...

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 07:25 - Jun 9 with 1985 viewsHarrowRoadR

You're obviously not that old then!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 07:56 - Jun 9 with 1979 viewsbosh67

I can't see the point of this thread!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 08:49 - Jun 9 with 1955 viewspomanjou

The answer is an unequivocal yes! And there is no point in doing all this analysis bollix. You know its true. And I am the grumpiest of all when I put my mind to it.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 09:03 - Jun 9 with 1942 viewsShotKneesHoop

I can't be foookin arsed to answer such a dull question.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 09:33 - Jun 9 with 1930 viewsade_qpr

prefer to be Doc if were talking dwarfs

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 09:43 - Jun 9 with 1919 viewsBazWoT

I'm Sneezy this morning.

More often than not, I'm Dopey.

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:22 - Jun 9 with 1896 viewsHantsR

I'm feeling Happy today...?

also, according to Oscar: "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:30 - Jun 9 with 1888 viewsscot1963

i've not turned into my mother but then i've not been married for 50 years. if i thought turning into my mother was the prospect i'd got to look forward to i'd have given up a long time ago

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:40 - Jun 9 with 1874 viewsTheBlob

Oy.Don't you start.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:40 - Jun 9 with 1874 viewsBazWoT

Perv...

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:42 - Jun 9 with 1866 viewsscot1963

and you're definitely not grumpy at your great age

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:48 - Jun 9 with 1857 viewsTheBlob

See what I have to put up with?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:54 - Jun 9 with 1852 viewsade_qpr

Go Scotty Go

just don't nick the bugger's walking stick he might

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024