Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PPIs 15:59 - Nov 8 with 2767 viewsbabygravy

Those cheeky fookers at LLoyds TSB telling me I hadn't taken any PPI out with them. Excuse me c**t face, I've got the agreement in front of me. I'll have what's owed to me you bastards. W*nkers. Apart from that I'm having a pretty good day!!

PPIs on 16:16 - Nov 8 with 2724 viewsWokingR

I hate PPI

The bloody banks missold it, the same as they cocked up on mortgages too but instead of having to pay the compensation themselves the rest of us under the 'financial services' umbrella all have to contribute

PPIs on 16:23 - Nov 8 with 2700 viewsblacky200

I blame the people who bought it.

PPIs on 17:09 - Nov 8 with 2615 viewsbaz_qpr

I got a couple of grand back, not all what I was owed because the crafty buggers had it time limited

PPIs on 17:22 - Nov 8 with 2597 viewsTacticalR

"What is the crime of robbing a bank compared with the crime of founding one?"
Brecht

Air hostess clique

PPIs on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 2581 viewsTW_R

"Those cheeky fookers at LLoyds TSB telling me I hadn't taken any PPI out with them"

You're bloody lucky. I keep getting dozens of texts and phone calls telling me I did take PPI when I didn't/ I'd pay 2 grand just for them to f*cking leave me alone!

PPIs on 17:34 - Nov 8 with 2565 viewsexiled_dictator

Likewise.
I have never taken a loan for anything, or had an overdraft or even a credit card.
Yet 'someone' constantly phones, emails & texts me saying otherwise and that I stand to be able to claim back millions that I never paid out in the first place.
The whole thing is a scam, I tells ya.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

PPIs on 17:39 - Nov 8 with 2547 viewsthame_hoops

I had PPi on a loan when i was 18 and bought a crappy fiat UNO, despite being ineligible (i was a student) the greedy commission based fcukers at TSB said i had to have it or couldnt have the loan! i got a £400 rebate last year.

PPIs on 17:42 - Nov 8 with 2544 viewsW7Ranger

Right, I haven't looked into this yet myself, as I'm probably not entitled to anything. My missus on the other hand took out untold loans/overdraft before we met in the 90's (which was eventually all paid off). To my knowledge I've never taken out a loan, unless paying monthly installments for the cars we've had under a Finance Agreements would count as a "Loan"?

But is it possible that with the amount of money my Missus had to pay off to various companies for various items that she may have had PPI???

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

PPIs on 17:44 - Nov 8 with 2538 viewsderbyhoop

Old proverb. "Neither a borrower nor a lender be".

Likewise, I have never had PPI but keep getting the phone calls, despite being on the Telephone Preference Service. Next time, I'll string the b******** along. If they know so much they can find out without me giving them any information.

Then I'll bill them for wasting my time at £50 per hour.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

PPIs on 17:55 - Nov 8 with 2518 viewsdermyqpr

Went to Kevin Bridges in Hammersmith early October. He told some cracking jokes on PPI`s. Funny funny guy.

PPIs on 17:57 - Nov 8 with 2515 viewsJuzzie

Does this go for credit cards too?

I took out an Egg card many years ago and got some payment protection thingy added on. I never felt comfortable having it but went along with it as it was the first (and so far only) credit card I've had so thought it might be a good idea.

I've never used it but it's still costing me £xx per month to have this "privilege".

Barclaycard took over Egg and I'm going to be phoning them next week to a) cancel it and b) see if I can reclaim it under the "miss-sold PPi"

PPIs on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 2436 viewsbabygravy

Yep.Credit cards too.

PPIs on 20:05 - Nov 8 with 2349 viewscollegeranger

I had an Egg card which I last used 7 years ago.

Barclaycard took them over and sent me a card.

Rang them 6 weeks ago to cancel - was transferred to a nice lady who said they would credit me £35 if I kept it.

I have kept it until I bought 2 tickets for Elbow at Wembley paid off the balance and cut the card up! Nice

PPIs on 20:09 - Nov 8 with 2344 viewsOakR

Been called 3 times today by some PPI firm, asking for someone else, and despite me saying that's not me, they have then continued regardless. I've taken to putting them onto mute and loudspeaker and am getting a strange pleasure out of hearing the despairing hellos at the other end of the line.

On a positive note this has reminded me I might actually be able to make a claim, so I should be thanking them really, in fact next time I will, which should cheer them up.

Poll: Will we stay up?

PPIs on 21:53 - Nov 8 with 2272 viewscalders

Never ever go with one of these robbing bastard ppi companies, recently got back 4 k for me and my wife, took one phone call to each credit card company and then a chase up call just after a month later ( they are meant to reply within a month by law) after my second call I received my cheques within two weeks. A ppi company would have taken a grand of my money for a couple of phone calls. Now have loads of fun when they call me,always ends up with them putting the phone down.

PPIs on 17:42 - Nov 19 with 2176 viewsW7Ranger

Hi mate,

Did you know that you was owed money back? Or did you just get the banks to investigate it for you? How helpful and "co=operative" were they?

Did you need to provide evidence to your bank to prove they owed you money? Or are they "obliged" to do all the work for you?

Cheers.

PPIs on 20:17 - Nov 19 with 2088 viewscalders

We knew we had ppi at some stage on lloyds and mbna and simply called them both to check. They were very cooperative to be fair, they have whole departments dealing with this now and it was literally a couple of calls no forms letters or anything. We got the whole lot back plus 7 per cent interest. Good luck.

PPIs on 13:07 - Nov 20 with 2010 viewsW7Ranger

Cheers for the fella. Much appreciated!

Some company has been speaking to my missus about investigating on her behalf, saying she's got a really good case etc... but i think want an upfront fee ffs!!! Which I don't quite get cos if she's not entitled to anything then we'll be out of pocket!

PPIs on 13:14 - Nov 20 with 1998 viewsQPunkR

They're all robbing bastards, everyone's on the rob.

what a world

QPR - "shit but local"

PPIs on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 1978 viewspomanjou

lot of these company's are just phone cold from a list. About once a week I get a call which asks "Am I speaking to Mr Histon?" To which I reply yes. They then go into a spiel about PPI in which they say I have taken out PPI and they can get my money back for them.

I then point out that Mr Histon left this address and phone number 35 years ago before the PPI scam existed and that he's actually been dead for almost 30 years.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024