Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lille reported to be after Cisse. 12:35 - Jan 3 with 2781 viewsBrightonhoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/rangers-ready-to-offload-unsettled-cisse

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:38 - Jan 3 with 2002 viewsNathanNI

What do we think about this? I find him frustrating to watch, and watching the highlights form last night he seemed really pleased we scored. His record isn't to shabby either considering he's never had a solid run in the team.

I am very much undecided on him. I guess if he wants out get rid, but I'd hate to think of us relying on Zamora for the rest of the campaign

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:41 - Jan 3 with 1977 viewsJuzzie

The only reason he's unsettled is dowe to him. He's had nothing but support from the fans (until recently). Get sick of players like him who just sulk off to another club because it suits them.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:41 - Jan 3 with 1979 viewsGloucs_R

1 in 3 for us since joining.
Cant play as the loan striker.
Depends on who is going to replace him.
I'd cash him in, as much as last night was a great result we have to get the wage bill down and he doesnt want to be in the UK anymore.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:41 - Jan 3 with 1972 viewsGloucs_R

err and his divorce!

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:42 - Jan 3 with 1963 viewsLancashirehoop

No problem replacing him - Wednesday are sending Bothroyd back

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:44 - Jan 3 with 1952 viewsbaz_qpr

I really would not sell him, and tell him he has to see out his contract. If we go down could be the difference between coming back up or not at the first attempt. Would score 30 or 40 in the championship.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:46 - Jan 3 with 1934 viewsJuzzie

yeah, but how's moving to another club going to make things magically better? Not our fault his marriage ended, though I'm sorry for anyone's who has. Though he seems to be consoling himself nicely in the ample arms of the Top Shop heiress.

He should knuckle down and get on with it. I've had relationship break-up's but don't demand to move jobs as a result.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:47 - Jan 3 with 1928 viewsGloucs_R

Because he wants to go home to France.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:48 - Jan 3 with 1922 viewsdaveB

As a player I really like Cisse, he is a good goalscorer and far better than he's given credit for but I think Redknapp will look to cash in on a few players this month and bring his own players in and Cisse is an easy one to sell as he always scores goals. Good Luck to him if he does go.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:48 - Jan 3 with 1922 viewsLewes_r

we need to offload any bad attitudes in the camp. He has quality but I think we need hunger right now. would prefer to get rid and get DJ in

get rid of a few others aswell. Bosignwa is top of that list

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:49 - Jan 3 with 1917 viewsgueRRilla

Cissé is undoubtedly a good player and has scored some vital goals for us. But as long as we seem to be failing to play in a way which suits him he's essentially dead weight on the pitch on we might as well be playing with ten men. His astounding inability to understand the offside rule has become more than a little tiresome this year as well. Seriously, how many is it now?

Despite last night the odds are still massively stacked against us and if he's a saleable asset, and who has done little to merit his retention this season, then perhaps its time to move him on.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:51 - Jan 3 with 1894 viewsJuzzie

Don't become a footballer then or at least don't sign for a foreign club.
Wasn't it Ian Rush who had tins of Heinz baked beans shipped to him in Turin because the food there was 'foreign'?

edit: sorry, but sick of pampered footballers.

"I have to play over christmas" moan moan moan

"I have to play on New Years Day and can't celebrate the night before". Moan moan moan.

"I get to travel the world but get home sick". Moan moan moan

happy to trouser £40k, £50k, £60k+ a week though.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:54 - Jan 3 with 1869 viewshoof_hearted

I was hoping we would bring him on near the end. They were chasing forward and we have nobody else with pace and who can time a run for a decent pass from Tarbs or Granero. (Now he seems to have learned the offside rule, that is!)

Although that DJ Campbell bloke isn't too sluggish, from what I remember...and works harder. Alright Djib - book your ticket.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 1854 viewsNorthernr

Still think he's our biggest goal threat when serviced right, and don't agree with the abuse he's been getting. His record for us, while playing in a poor team, is very decent.

But as I've said before, we have to be realistic. We can't carry massive earners in the Championship so if an offer comes in we have to take it.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:56 - Jan 3 with 1840 viewsAntti_Heinola

urghhh.
Footballers get paid a lot of money. Get over it. Your worse than they are.

I like him. He cares, he just prefers to run when there might be a goal in it for him rather than chasing things down. But he's a great finisher. With the right partner he'd be amazing. But if we're going to play one up front... then maybe we should cash in. We'd desperately need someone else, though. DJ is not the answer - at least, not by himself.

Bare bones.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:57 - Jan 3 with 1830 viewsdaveB

time is a great healer, a year ago DJ was missing an open goal at MK Dons and home to Man Utd and being slaughtered by QPR fans, he couldn't buy a goal and we signed Cisse to replace him and he scored in almost every game he started to keep us up. Now we want Cisse out and DJ back in, be careful what you wish for.

I like DJ, great bloke and a good player but he is a similar player to Cisse in that he plays on the shoulder of the last defender and is not great in the lone strikers role. I give it a month before he's getting stick again and people are calling for Cisse

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:58 - Jan 3 with 1825 viewsTHEBUSH

One in, one out, if we can get a replacement in, so be it !!

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 12:58 - Jan 3 with 1821 viewsHollowayRanger

needs more support would like to see who he and campbell got on together or zamorra

boby language isnt great as only seems to come alive when ball is near him but like said he is our best finisher and has a real fear factor rightley or wrongly

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:00 - Jan 3 with 1807 viewsEalingRanger

I think he has let his personal life effect his form on the pitch far too much this season. That said a goal every three games is a very good record considering how awful we have been in the year he has played for us.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:00 - Jan 3 with 1807 viewshoof_hearted

I don't think we have the class in the rest of the team to carry a striker who waits for good service. They all have to put a shift in like last night.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:02 - Jan 3 with 1794 viewsGloucs_R

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:02 - Jan 3 with 1789 viewsNorthernr

Haha I give it no more than a game and a half Dave.
DJ Campbell certainly isn't the answer. But he'd have been useful to us since Johnson and Zamora got injured, he'd be another player that does actually care about the club, and he'd be a valuable asset to us in the league below as he's shown with Ipswich.
But, like you say, if he's averaging less than a goal a game in a month's time there'll be plenty of "send him back to Ipswich" comments.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 1784 viewsJuzzie

"you're"

Footballers get paid too much money. Just because it happens it doesn't make it right.

Don't disagree about the style he like sto play but his attitude lately has been poor. Taarabt was like that early on but has shown in the last year he has matured and is becoming a more complete, involved player. Cisse is a lot older and should already be like that.
As I said on another thread, against WBA we had a thrown in near their penalty area and the goalie was out of the area. Rather than seizing on the chance and taking the throw in himself to try and start a passage of play to get a shot on goal, he just walked away from the ball allowing the goalie time to get back into the box by the time we took the throw in.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:04 - Jan 3 with 1779 viewsAntti_Heinola

spot on. DJ was dreadful that day at MK. But he now has form, fitness and confidence, so glad he's back - although I still suspect we may sell him this month. But I would prefer to keep him as part of our striking options.

Bare bones.

Lille reported to be after Cisse. on 13:04 - Jan 3 with 1778 viewsNorthernr

I don't see that Cisse doesn't put a shift in. I know I'm a minority here but I don't really have a problem with his work rate. All strikers need good service - would you knock balls in behind a defence for Heidar Helguson to sprint after and then slag him off for not getting to them? Or stick SWP up front and play a long ball game and criticise him for not doing well with that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024