Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY 14:49 - May 23 with 14746 viewscarrotcrunch_R

For extreme Crimes like those 2 insane nutters that brutally murdered an innocent British soldiers and that scum Ian Huntley be free too add to this list who you think deserves to be terminated or do you disagree and think they deserve to live and be pampered by the state . Over to you lfw posters you are now the jury.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:54 - May 23 with 8407 viewskensalriser

Yes, let's execute the mentally ill.

Would save money, too. I'm all for it.

Add benefit scroungers and people who look at me in a funny way, also.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:57 - May 23 with 8389 viewsQPR_John

I am against the death penalty simply because being found guilty or not in a court of law is not a 100% certainty. You cannot inflict a punishment that is so final without being 100% sure. In the case we are talking about nobody can be anything but 100% sure of the guilt of the attackers, put them to death after extracting as much information as possible.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:58 - May 23 with 8385 viewsQPR_John

Really what has that to do with the original post.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:58 - May 23 with 8381 viewsDylanP

No

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:02 - May 23 with 8365 viewsstonebridgers

If you executed these two it would put them on a pedestal for other such minded people so no.

They should be given a life sentence ( life meaning life not 20 years) to be served in basic conditions with minimum rights ( sod this cushy prison life)

Stonebridgers

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:03 - May 23 with 8360 viewsTHEBUSH

Would have no problem seeing those two butchers being guillotined, but in general wouldn't like to live in a country where the death penalty became a normal occurrence.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:04 - May 23 with 8358 viewsJuzzie

Ship them to Australia.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:05 - May 23 with 8352 viewsBedford_R

No. It's not a deterrent (some nutters look forward to dying for their cause).

I don't want the state to sanction murder.

RMH_R Reborn

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:06 - May 23 with 8346 viewsClive_Anderson

No thanks.

Like the Australia idea.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:06 - May 23 with 8348 viewscarrotcrunch_R

John look I do agree that if it isn't 100 per cent certain they did it then absolutely no way but that isn't what I am talking about . I am on about these extreme horrendous cases where there isn't a doubt at all.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:08 - May 23 with 8336 viewsQPR_John

I think if you reread my post I am in agreement with you about this case.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:08 - May 23 with 8335 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Crikey you guys are too soft on here

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:09 - May 23 with 8324 viewswombat

Id Happliy bring it back myself , and sorry sdaying the incident yesterday was down to being mentally ill dosnt wash with me and im sure plenty of others.

there are plenty of ways these days to prove that somebody is guilty , forensics etc why should i pay to keep these feckers alive ? whats the average cost per man per week in jail ? I heard a figure of 2k a week per man yeah great value for money i think.

if found guilty allow them one appeal within 5 years then if appeal is thrown out a nice combination of drugs works nicely as a way of getting rid of these people
other may think a little harder when they think about copying them.

you wont be allowed in this country to give them basic rations due to the good old human rights mob kicking up a fuss , theyd prob live a better life inside than they ever would outside jail

Poll: which is your favouite foot

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:09 - May 23 with 8326 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Sorry John my mistake

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:09 - May 23 with 8326 viewsPommyhoop

'For extreme Crimes like those 2 insane nutters that brutally murdered an innocent British soldiers and that scum Ian Huntley be free too add to this list who you think deserves to be terminated'

Mark Hughes

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:09 - May 23 with 8325 viewsdaveB

send them to a prison over in Afghanistan

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:13 - May 23 with 8303 viewsBedford_R

I'd rather they got sodomized on a regular basis in prison for years to come. This severe enough for you?

RMH_R Reborn

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:15 - May 23 with 8297 viewsDylanP

1. You make a martyr out of them -- encouraging more violence
2. Violence always begats more violence
3. Why should they get the easy way out -- let them sit in prison and stew on what they did for the next 50 years. A quick painless death is too good for them.
4. It isn't a deterant -- people who commit murder (especially this sort of heinous crime) don't have that mentality.
5. Practical experience shows that death row prisoners cost so much more (because they have to be kept in max security, solitary, suicide watch, etc) that it ends up costing 10 times as much even though they don't ultimately serve as long time in prison.
6. It is impossible to craft a law that does what you want -- the "really heinous crimes where it is really obvious who did" it is not a legal standard. If you allow people to not be eligible just by denying it, then everyone will deny it and you are back where you started.
7. Governments shouldn't kill their own citizens. It is a slippery slide back to barbarity.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:23 - May 23 with 8267 viewsQPR_John

You make good points but I really cannot accept No. 3

3. Why should they get the easy way out -- let them sit in prison and stew on what they did for the next 50 years. A quick painless death is too good for them.

Would they really stew on what they did. Can you imagine them having nightmares over their actions.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:24 - May 23 with 8259 viewsBluce_Ree

"be free too add to this list who you think deserves to be terminated or do you disagree and think they deserve to live and be pampered by the state"

Is that the only choice? Death or pampering?

What about making prisons tougher? Or having special prisons for these type of offenders. I'd get behind that idea.

Although if you go too tough you end up with the New Mexico Prison Riot and no-one needs that.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:25 - May 23 with 8258 viewswombat

how is it impossible to change rules with the justice system its done all the time we new penaltys being introduced for crimes

its simple all terrorist acts succesfull or not death penalty 5 years to appeal then a needle in the arm

Child murders once again 5 years in jail to allow for any appeals then needle in the arm.

ways of proving guilt and innocence are improving every year wrongful imprisonments etc are rare these days.

wont stop terrorists your right there but why should we pay god knows who much to keep them in jail for the rest of there lives and allow them probably to infect others who might one day be allowed out to do the same thing

Poll: which is your favouite foot

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:26 - May 23 with 8252 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Ffs being in prison isn't a punishment for these people they will get pampered it will be a doddle for them ,forget the martyr thing that is nonsense if people want to worship and come out of there shell and commit these same insane acts as these people then they deserve the same treatment and that is death i am afraid. There is only way to deal with these people and that is a complete removal from society IMO.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:31 - May 23 with 8234 viewsBathRanger

"5. Practical experience shows that death row prisoners cost so much more (because they have to be kept in max security, solitary, suicide watch, etc) that it ends up costing 10 times as much even though they don't ultimately serve as long time in prison. "

The irony of having suicide watches on prisoners on death row....

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:32 - May 23 with 8227 viewsQPunkR

I'd add people who don't have the first clue when to use "there", "their" and "they're"

QPR - "shit but local"

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 15:35 - May 23 with 8218 viewscarrotcrunch_R

That don't happen (isolation)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024