Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate 19:54 - Sep 3 with 15738 viewstooting_hoop

Gotten

I'm sure that got is the past tense of got so why lengthen it? Just put it in the right part of the sentence.

Thank you, just wanted to share that.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 17:17 - Sep 4 with 2235 viewsJuzzie

I've no problem with regional accents such as scoucers saying 'youse' but a lot of things mentioned on here such as people saying "can I get...." deserve a punch.

As irritating as 'like' is, it's an Americanism that's replaced people saying umm and errr as a way of pausing for thought.

'like' is far more irritating though and has brainwashed a whole generation of people who watch nothing but American TV shows.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 18:57 - Sep 4 with 2199 viewslondonscottish

Hey Konk. Chillax.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 21:05 - Sep 4 with 2166 viewsloftboy

"Heads up" fark right off

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 00:07 - Sep 5 with 2118 viewsBlackCrowe

'Glasto'.

Also Austalians responding to every question with "Look..."

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 00:48 - Sep 5 with 2109 views100percent

So what can I get you, Buddy?
what the fck is a "buddy"? why do people use that word?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:19 - Sep 5 with 2042 viewsBluce_Ree

Glasto definitely.

I fking hate Glastonbury. Back in the day? Decent alternative music festival. Then they started adding people just for some sort of ironic effect so you had Rolf on there or some fcking ancient dude from the 60s.

Then they single-handedly created Robbie Williams' solo career, those f*cks. He should have been on the receiving end of a torrent of p1ss bottles. Instead, he's making millions of quid by gurning a lot and singing badly. That's on you, Glastonbury. Blood on your hands.

Now it's just like half a million f*cking tw*ts trying to see past a load of shit flags while they all w*nk themselves to death over some bullshit band like The Killers. The Killers? The W*nkers more like. You're f*cking shit, lads.

Top that off with the obligatory left-field pop choice like Jay-Z and it's a recipe for f*ckwittedness.

'I'm going to Glasto!'

Good, I f**king hope your tent catches fire and falls into the mud. Prick.

Right, let's see how many edits it takes to get this past the swear-filters.

EDIT: Just two!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 8:20]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:51 - Sep 5 with 2027 viewsMonahoop

Yes, adding O to the end of everything and everyone. How naff. Wilko, Bilko, Pesto and Pinnochio are acceptable though.

The Special One. Now that's got to be the ultimate crud phrase,term, name.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 08:57 - Sep 5 with 2021 viewsNathanNI

Quiet news day?

Personally, I think there is a difference in what you type and what you say.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 10:03 - Sep 5 with 2002 viewsTacticalR

Back to the OP...

Isn't it everyday language to say:

'She left me and I have never gotten over it'.

Air hostess clique

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 12:59 - Sep 5 with 1965 viewsMrSheen

Why does anyone use "revert" instead of "reply"?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 14:27 - Sep 5 with 1954 viewsJuzzie

To follow on from what someone said earliuer.... one of my work colleagues just got an email from a tw@t at work saying "I'll reach out to Juzzie...." (he didn't actually say Juzzie).

Reach out? Fk right off.

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 14:41 - Sep 5 with 1951 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Reaching out' sounds gash.

The only time you should 'Reach out' is to pluck fruit or 'Reached out' and fondled her pendulous hanging orbs while genty probing with his tongue feeling her moist bouche. Anastasia moaned with pleasure and............

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 1926 viewslondonscottish

FFS! Don't stop there!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 16:19 - Sep 5 with 1920 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 16:34 - Sep 5 with 1915 viewstooting_hoop

No, that's exactly what I'm talking about "I've never got over it"

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 17:27 - Sep 5 with 1894 viewsmrmonkey

Forgot these two...

"mug" when used in this context "You Mug" or "He tried to mug me off"

"Melts" as in the the word favoured by hooligans or other like minded morons

Words I think are made up that I f'ing hate on 19:08 - Sep 5 with 1868 viewsFredManRave

Sick when used to describe something that was good.

"That threesome with your Mum and your sister was sick".

You can imagine how pissed off I was when my mate told me that. Awful use of the word.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024