Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Club Owners 13:51 - Mar 18 with 153 viewsspell_chekker

There's a lack of gossip about parties interested in buying BFC.

Quite rightly, the receiver is playing the cards close to his chest and we haven't had any leaks as of yet.

It's all very correct and business like at the moment, it would get messy if any ITK guru's curried favour with Cooper.

What kind of owner will we get?

Someone with a passion for BFC / football in general, who's willing to put money in every year - style Pilley?

A business man willing to invest and be sympathetic towards the community but who ultimately wants to make a reasonable return on his investment - style VB?

A hedge fund?

Property developer?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Football Club Owners on 13:58 - Mar 18 with 146 viewsROTTWEILERS

I want us to be the St Pauli of English football that does things different to everyone else. So an owner that likes punk music would be good. Or is that too specific?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 14:00]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Football Club Owners on 14:18 - Mar 18 with 136 viewsLala

A female single parent whose won the lottery

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Football Club Owners on 14:27 - Mar 18 with 131 viewsHannibal

I’d like to see some dogs more involved at board level. I like dogs. A lot.😊

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

VFTT on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 129 viewsspell_chekker

Come on, tell the truth you lot.

If you want an AVFTT boys' club consortium, you just have to say so.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

VFTT on 15:03 - Mar 18 with 123 viewsHannibal

Obviously for me a couple of Chihuahuas with a couple of Billion in the bank would be awesome, but...

I’d like to see owners who have some connection with if not Blackpool then at least Lancashire. Or at least an appreciation of the need for stimulus and potential in the area. The club could be absolutely central to the town’s development and vice versa. I’d like to see owners that get that. Owners need to have the ambition willingness and ability to spend on infrastructure and players. Fan engagement isn’t the top of my list. I would just like to see them set the conditions for success for the club and maybe for the town.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Football Club Owners on 16:01 - Mar 18 with 113 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Kellyanne Conway.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024