Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already it doesn`t sound good... 09:17 - Nov 16 with 202 viewsspudgun

The few snippets that have been trailed on the Prince Andrew interview tonight.

He has `no recollection` of meeting the woman in question and having sex with her on three occasions.

And `it was the honourable thing to do` (staying at Epstein`s house, after he had been found guilty of misdemeanours with underage girls).

I do hope Emily Maitlis is her usual forensic self in the interview; if she is, it should be a slam dunk...

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 09:42 - Nov 16 with 195 viewsLala

Well for me the man is guilty as hell and at best a total sleazebag. I agree, I hope your Emily doesn’t hold back just because he’s royalty.

What does royalty even mean 🤔

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 10:21 - Nov 16 with 188 viewsspell_chekker

Oh dear, Randy Andy in trouble, is he?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 11:48 - Nov 16 with 181 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Lets just say, I'm not his biggest fan.

However I'm not 100% sure what it is he's being accused of, apart from being a friend of (a very wealthy) sick pervert.

I'll have to watch it tonight.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 23:39 - Nov 16 with 171 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good grief, who told him doing that would be a good idea.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 08:44 - Nov 17 with 164 viewsspudgun

Crikey, where do you start! Baldrick would have spun a more convincing yarn.

This will snowball, and it is not surprising Ms Maxwell has `gone to ground` apparently.

The drawback of centuries of inbreeding and entitlement on show for all to see.

A total lack of empathy, common sense or contrition.

But looking at his back catalogue of dubious associates, friends and business dealings, we should not be surprised.

Vive la revolution!

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 09:12 - Nov 17 with 156 viewsROTTWEILERS

What is the specific accusation made against him?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 09:19 - Nov 17 with 154 viewsLala

Firstly Rotty I think the incident with this girl just highlights his involvement with Epstein and indulging on a sexual level with young girls.

What that leads to is his alleged involvement in orgies where underage girls were groomed, procured or trafficked for sexual relations with Epstein and his cohorts. That’s what Epstein was charged with and so Andrews association within that world looks very telling.

It all rests with the FBI and their appetite to investigate much further I would imagine.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 9:21]

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 09:35 - Nov 17 with 144 viewsROTTWEILERS

Thanks lala, I wasn't fully aware of the story. Not looking good for him then is it?

Edit - although there are quite a few inferences needed to reach a conclusion of criminal behaviour on his part.

He'd have been better off coming out to say he did shag her - accepting that, like alot of men, he misused power and status to get his end away but in hindsight those girls were vulnerable. Assuming nobody got assaulted or raped - If he were a rock star, he'd be bragging about it.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 9:54]

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 11:10 - Nov 17 with 124 viewsLala

Well to be fair that’s how the judge summed up Oystons case if you read the file as she wasn’t underage either 🤔

Yes, there is no concrete evidence, that we know of, at this point, relating to underage sex and trafficking etc, but what the FBI know or don’t know is anyone’s guess. It’s how much or little he will comply with the FBI’s investigation that is also an issue being raised.

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 11:18 - Nov 17 with 121 viewsROTTWEILERS

I did say 'assuming nobody got raped'

It's scummy behaviour but I'm not seeing much evidence that points towards criminality on his part.

Already it doesn`t sound good... on 11:37 - Nov 17 with 117 viewsLala

Nope and at this point in time you’re spot on.

I think in these high profile cases what comes to light will depend on who is backing you and who is against you. In that respect I think Andrew needn’t worry about a criminal conviction, just a totally tarnished reputation based on his very close association with trafficking paedophiles and almost certain involvement in less than moral behaviour.

Anyway, fruit toast and coffee awaits

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024