Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Brilliant Blackpool in the CUP 10:40 - Jan 5 with 109 viewsSeaside_Lee

Brilliant performance should have won even without the penalty. We are in the draw still with a chance in the replay a week on Tuesday.

The drive seemed too much, the train was £90 so we went on the BSA coach, took in Henley on Thames, slightly crashed a wedding, found the perfect sign for miserable Rotherham stewards and a shop sign perfect for the Shrewsbury ref.

All in all a fabulous day albeit a long one up at 5am in the morning and finally had the video done by 3.30am! hope you enjoy the trip with Jane and I 😁

Thanks for all of you that watch, enjoy and subscribe it means a lot, thank you.

NEW VIDEO: Brilliant Blackpool in the CUP on 11:17 - Jan 5 with 101 viewsROTTWEILERS

Thanks Lee, I enjoyed that

UTP

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

NEW VIDEO: Brilliant Blackpool in the CUP on 12:04 - Jan 5 with 96 viewsSeaside_Lee

As always thanks for letting me know. Really makes it worthwhile making them #UTMP 😁👍🍊

NEW VIDEO: Brilliant Blackpool in the CUP on 13:29 - Jan 5 with 92 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee

Glad you enjoyed the trip (I still think Reading is a soulless concrete bowl).

"Just happened to see a wedding"?? Next it'll be "just window shopping at a jewellers."

Which pub(s) did you visit in Henley, The Angel on the Bridge, The Three Tuns???

Henley just drips money, use to be a Ferrari showroom there and some very high end Jewellers.

The houses on the river bank cost an absolute fortune, they all have their own slipways and moorings for owners boats.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Brilliant Blackpool in the CUP on 18:51 - Jan 5 with 82 viewsspell_chekker

I'm glad you enjoyed your day after suffering a few setbacks recently.

It was nice to see a mix of all sorts and ages on the BSA coach, what a nice surprise.

Lastly, I noticed that Jane is up for it in the morning whereas Lee isn't. Fnar, fnar.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024