Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 5 - Stockholm Syndrome 19:53 - Mar 26 with 222 viewsBlackpoolJane

An abandoned finger puppet, a fire, a new football ground, date night, fear of fellow humans - and partaking in a global social experiment.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/03/26/the-corona-diaries-chapter-5-stoc

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 5 - Stockholm Syndrome on 08:33 - Mar 27 with 207 viewsspudgun

Very true about the change in pace of life, and actually enjoying a walk just for the sake of it. Although virtually everyone we`ve met has made eye contact and exchanged a pleasantry or two.

Glad to see you`re bearing up, and (sorta) enjoying the experiment...

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 5 - Stockholm Syndrome on 10:56 - Mar 28 with 187 viewsspell_chekker

In France, our outings for exercise are limited to 1 a day within a 1km radius of your residence and for a maximum of 1 hour.

We're going to download Cable Girls - We'll enjoy it as my partner is Spanish / French and has, incidently, started reading your blogs!!!!

Your question - "How will the human race survive this?" - We started off this whole thing thinking that we'd do our 2 weeks / 1 month of quarantine and then, like flicking a switch, the world would come back to normal.

I'm not so sure now.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 11:19]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 5 - Stockholm Syndrome on 11:04 - Mar 28 with 185 viewsspudgun

As I mentioned yesterday, one woman from the village has started challenging `outsiders` and telling them to go home in no uncertain terms - and she is a policewoman by the way.

I was told that they are going to start issuing fines to anyone parked up at a nearby river walk to discourage people travelling over here.

Personally I don`t mind `outsiders` walking round here, but really you shouldn't be straying too far from your home like in France...

NEW BLOG: The Corona Diaries - Chapter 5 - Stockholm Syndrome on 11:20 - Mar 28 with 176 viewsspell_chekker

People going on these outings spread the virus around.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024