Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse Place To Be In Lockdown 12:55 - Apr 6 with 100 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

After read/watching about people being stuck in exotic holiday locations saying how it's now hell on earth , where would you least like to be in Lockdown.

I'll vote for Carstairs, I'd quite happily risk the chance of a fine/arrest to get back home.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Worse Place To Be In Lockdown on 13:02 - Apr 6 with 92 viewsspudgun

You win Red - the grimmest and most soulless place outside of Katie Hopkins` mind.

Although some of the motorway caffs at one o`clock in the morning give off a similar vibe...

Worse Place To Be In Lockdown on 15:09 - Apr 6 with 83 viewsspell_chekker

I'm not sure that where you are geographically makes all that much of a difference as were all locked inside for the majority of the day.

Who you're with, or how well you get on alone, as well as your accommodation will make a big difference.

Nightmare if you're in a block of flats with noisy and disrespectful neighbours. Also a single parent in a flat with 3 or 4 kids ...... I'm not sure I could do that whether I was in Carstairs or paradise.

Also, some people, particularly women, are locked down with an abusive partner.

There are all sorts of scenarios.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024