Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere 19:36 - Aug 17 with 1308 viewsLancashireHotpot

Just a thought, do you think the north and south would hear each other if the east stand was permanent?

Atmosphere on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 1303 viewsWizaard

If there was a continuation round, the acoustics might be different. Not sure it would make much difference though if the North continue not to sing

Atmosphere on 21:18 - Aug 17 with 1247 viewsstu

The atmosphere yesterday was the best it's been in over 2 seasons and we lost.

Tangerine is the new black

Atmosphere on 10:42 - Aug 18 with 1145 viewssteve_g

Didn't gear much from the North to be fair - all seemed to come from the South!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Atmosphere on 10:52 - Aug 18 with 1140 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Sorry Wiz, couldn't hear what you said then. Mind repeating it, it's too noisy at my end.

Seriously, the away fans expect the 'Pool singing support to be in the North, because that's the end they're closest to, but it is dissipated and they can't hear the fans around the drum in the south. The East stand being permanent or temporary makes no difference, the fact is the noisy fans are not all together in the same place. When we really got behind the team in the second half on Saturday the whole ground was making the noise, and it was impressive. I've never heard visiting fans who had previously been so vocal become so quiet even though they were still winning.

There was no problem with atmosphere in 2010/11 or 11/12, and the East was the same then.

Atmosphere on 11:09 - Aug 18 with 1131 views911_Kirky

That East stand is permanent......!

Atmosphere on 12:04 - Aug 18 with 1108 viewsseasider81

No it's not. Doesn't it have a 10 year safety certificate meaning there are only 6 years left?

There is nothing permanent about it.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 12:04]

Atmosphere on 12:23 - Aug 18 with 1080 viewswizzerboy

I'm gutted.
I thought it was a thread on Russ Abbot re-releasing his monster '80's hit

Atmosphere on 15:48 - Aug 18 with 1011 viewsWhitehorse

Just my doppelganger up to his usual tricks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024