Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) 09:34 - Jul 29 with 193 viewsSeaside_Lee

Here is a little trip to Longridge filmed through the eyes of Jane Stuart. It's a bit of practise for Jane before she films the Southend game a week on Saturday.

It's a bit of a different video and I think you did great Jane for your first ever attempt at anything like this. Makes a nice change from mine. I'm looking forward to seeing the away matches in your perspective this season.

Thank you ever so much😁👍

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 186 viewsjanegallagher

Well done Jane - you certainly got the raw deal 😃

How was Adi Yussuf? Disappointed he didn’t play on Saturday, he certainly gave us the run around when we played Solihull Moors last year.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 10:41]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 10:11 - Jul 29 with 181 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

So Lee gets hospitality on Saturday, and Jane gets a soggy Meat & Potato pie on Sunday in the rain.

Who said 19th century mill owners values were dead.

Well done Jane.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 15:28 - Jul 29 with 160 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yes it does seem a little harsh when put that way 😂😂

I did give her a 2-4 win with plenty of goals!😉😋

Can't wait for the Southend away video😁😁

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 20:01 - Jul 29 with 151 viewsBlackpoolJane

Haha! Thanks Lee - and you’re more than welcome.

Yussuf looked good. I would like to see him get a chance with the first team.

I actually enjoyed Longridge far more than the Blackburn game in hospitality. Non league is my spiritual home and I am going to miss it this season. Enjoyed getting four non-league grounds in pre-season with the Pool.

The Southend away video is going to be epic! Planning it in my head already. You’re in for a treat haha!

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 20:47 - Jul 29 with 144 viewsspudgun

Must say I`ve also been to four non league games over the last few weeks (all involving Lancaster City) at Hest Bank, Wyre Villa, Poulton and (at home) to Barrow, and really enjoyed all of them. It`s a while since I`ve watched non league, but has been really refreshing football and a good day out...

Just reading Jane`s blog reminded me I`ve been to five; I`d forgotten about Llandudno at home! (was reading the bit about the dog)...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 21:20]

Longridge 2-4 Blackpool (By Jane Stuart) on 21:13 - Jul 29 with 134 viewsLala

Good work again Jane thanks 🙏

Grim weather, nice pie 🤗

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024