Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dublin 18:38 - Sep 18 with 138 viewsLala

Any Dublin travelling tips?

Have booked a couple of days there mid December to sight see, shop and hopefully take in a nice Christmas vibe.
Any recommendations for sightseeing, or anything?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Dublin on 18:50 - Sep 18 with 136 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Great City totally transformed over the last 30 years. Phil Lynott statue on Harry St, The GPO building (where the 1916 Easter uprising started) and the Temple Bar area on the south bank of the Liffey. Three to get you started.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 18:50]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Dublin on 19:25 - Sep 18 with 125 viewsLala

Brill 👍 Had Temple Bar on my list. Fancy doing the bus tour to be honest to get round it all and get my bearings.

Cheers Red 👍

Dublin on 19:30 - Sep 18 with 122 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

As cities go, it's actually quite small. Bus tour sounds a good idea.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Dublin on 20:58 - Sep 18 with 108 viewsspell_chekker

I was there for a couple of days but that's over 20 years ago now.

I stayed in a hostel and can't remember much else other than it was expensive at the time.

Then again, so are most capital cities.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Dublin on 21:07 - Sep 18 with 108 viewsspudgun

Can`t go wrong in Dublin Lala, as there is always plenty to see in historic cities.

Have been there briefly twice (in the eighties and about ten years ago) and remember it as a vibrant and friendly place with bustling small bars and friendly people. Didn`t do much sight seeing.

Saw Brazil play ROI there in 1986 (and lose to a Liam Brady goal at Lansdowne Road), and Liverpool play Celtic.

I would definitely take the bus tour...

Dublin on 21:51 - Sep 18 with 101 viewsjanegallagher

Never been there but always wanted to go.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Dublin on 07:02 - Sep 19 with 86 viewsLala

Cheers guys 👍

There’s an evening bus tour at 7pm. Going to do that my first night. An atmospheric way to see the city in December and a great way to get my bearings.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024