Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes 06:52 - Oct 11 with 481 viewsHulk_Hogan

I applaud Your stance on racism, good moderation.

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 13:15 - Oct 11 with 453 viewsspell_chekker

There's only 1 moderator on this site.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, his username is listed as 'Support'.

If you need any advice you can contact him. He'll reply.

I'd be most surprised if he and Robbie are the same person.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 13:16]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 13:20 - Oct 11 with 447 viewsspudgun

Not that anyone cares who moderates (well I don`t anyway), as we all behave like adults on here and don`t need a naughty step...

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 13:53 - Oct 11 with 443 viewsROTTWEILERS

I'm unmoderaterable

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 15:11 - Oct 11 with 431 viewsspell_chekker

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 15:13]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 15:15 - Oct 11 with 427 viewsspell_chekker

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 15:44 - Oct 11 with 420 viewsspudgun

Third time I have come across the phrase "who guards the guards" in the last week or so!

Baader-Meinhof phenomenon or the interconnectedness of all things? You decide.

This started with "lollygag" if I remember correctly.

As you were...

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 15:45 - Oct 11 with 420 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'm sodding lost on this thread....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 15:54 - Oct 11 with 418 viewsspudgun

Started badly, fell away somewhat and then went downhill from there...

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 17:08 - Oct 11 with 411 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 400 viewsspell_chekker

Who watches the lollygaggers?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 19:49]

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 19:50 - Oct 11 with 395 viewsspell_chekker

Back to the O/P.

Roberto is being congratulated bvut still hasn't replied.

It'd be polite to do so.

Well played Roberto & the Heritagerettes on 19:59 - Oct 11 with 392 viewsROTTWEILERS

Can't see Robert. biting tbh

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024