Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please let it be true... 13:55 - Dec 4 with 247 viewsspudgun

That President Trump has cut short his visit to the UK because of speculation that some of the heads of state were filmed at the NATO gathering laughing at his expense...

Please let it be true... on 14:43 - Dec 4 with 242 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think he might be going back to help Rudy Giuliani jump under a bus.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Please let it be true... on 15:14 - Dec 4 with 239 viewsspell_chekker

I wonder if Boris was one of the laughers?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Please let it be true... on 15:44 - Dec 4 with 234 viewsspudgun

Johnson was in the group, but it was your slightly creepy Mr Macron, and the reformed casual racist Mr Trudeau that were leading the joshing. Johnson had his buffoonishness about him and seemed to be enjoying it while quaffing wine and eyeing up the waitresses....

Please let it be true... on 15:52 - Dec 4 with 231 viewsspell_chekker

I can't remember the circumstances exactly but, at the start of his mandate, Macron made an anti Trump decision / gesture and his popularity went skyrocketing.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Please let it be true... on 16:11 - Dec 4 with 224 viewsspudgun

Surely it can`t be a coincidence that Donald Trump and the monkeypox virus entered the UK in the same week.

Both particularly unpleasant on the eye and intimate contact is likely to make you a social pariah.

Only one responds to treatment....

Please let it be true... on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 222 viewsLala

A gathering I would certainly not like to be at. Too many egos laughing at other egos.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump disappeared in a huff. His own fragile self-importance wouldn’t tolerate said joshing

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024