Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vegetarian Breakfasts 09:20 - Jan 18 with 145 viewsspell_chekker

There's at least one expert on here.

I wouldn't mind one this morning. What would constitute one?

Also it must be wholemeal and without and diary products. (Low fat dairy products are considered).

Food nor fried wherever possible.

I'm not sure it's even possible.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Vegetarian Breakfasts on 09:35 - Jan 18 with 142 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'll think of you Spell while I have my Saturday fry up of Bacon, Sausages and Eggs.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Vegetarian Breakfasts on 09:41 - Jan 18 with 141 viewsspudgun

My veggie breakfast is a once a week treat ( mostly fried) that I get at our favourite café, spell.

Not really wholesome, but it is what Sunday mornings are made for; we must still have a little cake and ale in our lives even when we are trying to be virtuous and clean living.

Veggie sausages (Brakes are the best), eggs, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, hash browns and wholemeal toast, and a cup of filter coffee is my normal Sunday fare.

Mrs spud has done a vegetable stew last night (with spuds, carrots, lentils, chick peas, peppers and dumplings) for my dinner which is far more healthy. And very nice..

Vegetarian Breakfasts on 10:01 - Jan 18 with 134 viewsspell_chekker

I'd have to take the eggs and hash browns out of that Spud.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Vegetarian Breakfasts on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 117 viewsspell_chekker

We had a substantial snack thid evening rather than a meal.

Toasted sandwiches with ethical (but not organic) ham, Aldi tomatoes, Heinz piccalilliy, wholemeal Aldi bread.

Accompanied by a side of quinoa, and tomatoes + gurkins chopped up really small.

When I eat meat or fish it has nearly always run around a bit, made love, had friends, swum around , before being quickly and painlessly despatched.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024