Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? 21:43 - May 16 with 274 viewsSeaside_Lee

We are looking for fans who are watching the match in the pub. Blackpool, Manchester, London, wherever?

If you are and would like to be on as a fan cam so we can see the atmosphere from where you are and bring you in to our show please let me know.

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 22:23 - May 16 with 260 viewsspell_chekker

I've followed some of the watchalongs but if I'm watching a match on Ifollow I tune to your channel in here and their but haven't got much time for anything else.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 00:04 - May 17 with 253 viewsSeaside_Lee

No problem spell just think it should be great seeing where everyone is watching the game and getting a sense of the atmospheres wherever we can

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 09:26 - May 17 with 229 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Not sure you'd want a live stream from our Tuesday night strip scrabble club.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 18:07 - May 17 with 218 viewsspudgun

Thanks for the reminder, Red. See you at 7...

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 07:17 - May 18 with 205 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Might be a delay Spud, as old Mrs Smyth-Forbes dropped a P tile and can't find it.

Thankfully, being single I don't get invited to Friday night's swingers knitting club

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Would you like to get involved Tuesday night? on 07:51 - May 19 with 175 viewsSeaside_Lee

Could have taken 'IT' to a whole new level Red 🤣😂🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024