Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel has arrived! 12:37 - Jul 10 with 22494 views08olesen

For pre season! Lets see if he last longer than he did last year.

This may annoy at lot on here....but anyone else i would say fark off to, but i genuinely have never seen anyone like Adel, who gets me off my seat even in the dullest of games.

The soap opera continues.....Adel to score against the Sum in the 90 min to win 1-0!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel has arrived! on 12:42 - Jul 10 with 11595 viewssimmo

One less attacking midfielder/winger we'd have to sign.

His talent has never been in question, and personally i love him, but I don't want anybody coming in and effecting the spirit we've created, even if it is a wonderfully talented Moroccan nutmeg enthusiast.

Either he fits in or fcks off, same for him as everyone else.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adel has arrived! on 12:53 - Jul 10 with 11511 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I never know wether I want to hug him or smash his teeth down his throat.

Pleased he's an option at least, and pleased he's actually arrived for pre season and not AWOL.
Adel has arrived! on 12:55 - Jul 10 with 11489 viewsHAYESBOY

I knew it......................he farked off at half time already.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Adel has arrived! on 12:58 - Jul 10 with 11466 viewsqueensparker

Maybe this new Derren Brown bloke we've got can sort him out. That would be a better signing than anyone else we're going to be able to get
Adel has arrived! on 13:02 - Jul 10 with 11409 viewsTacticalR

Hopefully this will increase the number of Adel threads per day.

Air hostess clique

Adel has arrived! on 13:02 - Jul 10 with 11402 viewswillis1980

while i really enjoyed watching him play on occassion i think this relationship has run its course
Adel has arrived! on 13:03 - Jul 10 with 11387 viewsdaveB

He'll leave on loan again, i wouldn't read anything into this
Adel has arrived! on 13:13 - Jul 10 with 11321 viewsbaz_qpr

I'd like to see if Steve Black can get in his head before that happens, nice to see him with a smile on his face
Login to get fewer ads

Adel has arrived! on 13:16 - Jul 10 with 11284 viewsRangersw12

The best player to wear the hoops in a generation , welcome back
Adel has arrived! on 13:21 - Jul 10 with 11233 viewsLblock

That bitch

I dunno why I let her do it to me.

Yes she's stunning, she's admired by loads and there's the odd time she gives me the night of your life.
But she always, always, ALWAYS ends up shaking her ass at some other fella, thinking she's better than me and leaving me standing there all embarrassed and feeling slightly shat on.

I'll always love her though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adel has arrived! on 13:21 - Jul 10 with 11239 viewsA40Bosh

Adel has arrived! on 13:13 - Jul 10 by baz_qpr

I'd like to see if Steve Black can get in his head before that happens, nice to see him with a smile on his face

Yep, the second Adel gets out of his car in Harlington car par on the first day of Pre-Season, 'arry walks over to Adel and says "oi right Adel? - Yeah, this is Steve Black, he is gonna work on a special type of training wiv ya"

2 days later Steve Black walks out of his office with his coat on shaking his head and heading for the car park

"Fook this shite man, Ar know I said I was proper handy at me job like, but I diven say I was a fooking miracle worker man. Tell that Beard fella to send on me wages man, I'm oot a here!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Adel has arrived! on 13:22 - Jul 10 with 11222 viewsPommyhoop

Love it JUST LOVE it to be true but sadly too much bad blood between Adel/ H and Adel/Joey I recon..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel has arrived! on 13:24 - Jul 10 with 11210 viewsThGrimRanger

Adel exemplifies everything that was wrong with the dressing room of 2011/12 and 2012/13.

He won't be welcome back by HR,CH,JB, etc and with the new found togetherness he will soon find himself marginalised.

...has anyone noticed how we've become the club that no wants to buy from (Cesar, Remy, Adel, Granero....) and no one wants to move to.

TheGrimRanger

Adel has arrived! on 13:34 - Jul 10 with 11100 viewsbaz_qpr

Adel has arrived! on 13:24 - Jul 10 by ThGrimRanger

Adel exemplifies everything that was wrong with the dressing room of 2011/12 and 2012/13.

He won't be welcome back by HR,CH,JB, etc and with the new found togetherness he will soon find himself marginalised.

...has anyone noticed how we've become the club that no wants to buy from (Cesar, Remy, Adel, Granero....) and no one wants to move to.

Don't agree with that 11/12 got off to a bad start but once he was restored to the team and when Hughes came in he was probably our best player. In 12/13 he had a good start to the season was motivated and playing well until HR came in, he had that great game as the false 9 at chelsea.

Barton and SWP were the cancer in the dressing room in 11/12 undermined Warnock and the team spirit. Barton has been forgiven despite spending the entirety of 12/13 and the pre-season of 13/14 cussing the club and trying to get a permanent move out
Adel has arrived! on 13:51 - Jul 10 with 11019 viewsWestbourneR

What is all this excitement about Steve Black??

As England proved at the WC sports psychology is a load of utter cr*p.

Besides you can hardly say we were 'mentally strong' last season. We disappeared away from home and we're lucky to win a final in which we were essentially out played.

S

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Adel has arrived! on 13:58 - Jul 10 with 10977 viewsBrazilNutR

He looks pretty happy to be in there from the photo I saw, and whilst stepping on the scales...which maybe a sign that something has changed!

Fingers crossed
Adel has arrived! on 14:04 - Jul 10 with 10937 viewsMytch_QPR

Adel has arrived! on 13:51 - Jul 10 by WestbourneR

Besides you can hardly say we were 'mentally strong' last season. We disappeared away from home and we're lucky to win a final in which we were essentially out played.

S

Nonsense (with respect)

If nothing else, then getting the individual players to function as a team unit was key to our success in beating Wigan and Derby. At times we were getting battered in the final but we would not yield. That requires mental strength and togetherness, not just a bit of football know-how.

The issue you could argue is why do we need Steve Black from the point of view that getting the team spirit / motivation etc going should fall under the remit of the manager and coaches.

We've often been referred to as a collection of good individual players rather than a team - I don't want to go back to those days.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Adel has arrived! on 14:06 - Jul 10 with 10916 viewsDiscodroid

Adel has arrived! on 13:21 - Jul 10 by Lblock

That bitch

I dunno why I let her do it to me.

Yes she's stunning, she's admired by loads and there's the odd time she gives me the night of your life.
But she always, always, ALWAYS ends up shaking her ass at some other fella, thinking she's better than me and leaving me standing there all embarrassed and feeling slightly shat on.

I'll always love her though

phowarrrr! sound like one of my interacial black bull cuckolding dvd's.

"clean up in isle 3 please!!"

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Adel has arrived! on 14:13 - Jul 10 with 10885 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Adel has arrived! on 13:51 - Jul 10 by WestbourneR

S

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35255/qprs-secret-j

I was going to list in one place all the reasons Black's reappointment excites me, but then I realised that Clive had done it already.

Superb article, this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adel has arrived! on 14:18 - Jul 10 with 10845 viewsDylanP

Adel has arrived! on 12:58 - Jul 10 by queensparker

Maybe this new Derren Brown bloke we've got can sort him out. That would be a better signing than anyone else we're going to be able to get

Do you mean this Steve Black bloke? Derek Brown .. Steve Black … you were close!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Adel has arrived! on 14:47 - Jul 10 with 10710 viewsted_hendrix

How fabulous.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adel has arrived! on 14:56 - Jul 10 with 10658 viewsloftboy

Adel has arrived! on 14:18 - Jul 10 by DylanP

Do you mean this Steve Black bloke? Derek Brown .. Steve Black … you were close!!!

I see you've become so americanisd Dylan that you can no longer see a sarcastic/ironic post!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adel has arrived! on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 10493 viewsPeterHucker

This time last year most of us on here were writing off Barton and saying he'd never play for us again, had the wrong attitude etc etc etc etc.
But we were wrong about that and Barton ended up having a very good season for us.

If (and yes I know that's a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY big if) Adel comes back with the right attitude, and wanting to perform for us, then that can only be a good thing. He has shown before (in patches) that he has the ability to shine in the Premier League and he's held his own in Serie A since Jan. He is one of those very rare players who has the guile to do something special and that's what we're going to need to sneak the odd goal and get enough points to survive.

Unfortunately as much as I would love Adel to come back at his best with his head screwed on right, I think it's extremely unlikely and I fully expect him to be sold before the end of August.

My Italian cousin (Juve fan inevitably, but really knows his stuff) tells me that people in Italy have been really impressed with him, not just his skill but his toughness, the way he keeps going even when other teams try to kick him out of the game and he reckons that an Italian club will definitely try to come in for him.
Adel has arrived! on 15:40 - Jul 10 with 10474 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"I’ve seen love go by my door
It’s never been this close before
Never been so easy or so slow
Been shooting in the dark too long
When somethin’s not right it’s wrong
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Adel has arrived! on 15:59 - Jul 10 with 10393 viewsItalianR

Adel has arrived! on 13:24 - Jul 10 by ThGrimRanger

well these people found togetherness with Joey Barton, didn't they? I can't see what Adel did worse than Joey not to deserve a chance and a "there's only one Adel Taarabt" chant at the first home game...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024