Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. 08:22 - Oct 4 with 40880 viewsconnell10

Hoping we might scrap a 1-1.....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:14 - Oct 4 with 2328 viewsnumptydumpty

Good god

No Willock in squad

I don't believe he is injured

Ainsworth showing his colours but not sure myself that will be a wise decision.

Clearly Willock is done, whilst Ainsworth is in charge...

Sad situation all round

As a manager, you do everything in your power to get the best people performing to their strong points and to the very limits of their powers.

Ainsworth basically saying to Willock you are done at this club, whilst I am in charge !!!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 19:15]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:15 - Oct 4 with 2312 viewsVancouverHoop

Not sure whether Dykes and Armstrong will ever really complement each other up front. I'd try Kolli, or even Kelman, plus one or the other of them. There has to be a goal scoring formula in there somewhere.

Doesn't there?
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:16 - Oct 4 with 2289 viewsnumptydumpty

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:15 - Oct 4 by VancouverHoop

Not sure whether Dykes and Armstrong will ever really complement each other up front. I'd try Kolli, or even Kelman, plus one or the other of them. There has to be a goal scoring formula in there somewhere.

Doesn't there?

Kelman hasn't performed in league two.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:17 - Oct 4 with 2267 viewsHooping_Mad

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 17:21 - Oct 4 by Dorse

Right, QPR: you fcuking well owe us.

Get out there and beat them Yorkies like a ginger step-child or don't come back.

I am the fcuking happiest of clappers but Saturday's jizz-gargle-a-thon chaps my fcuking aris. So strap on a pair and get into them or just fcuk off.

If that's alright. Thanks.

D

PS love you.

Thinking that speech may have the wrong effect on our Jack

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 2250 viewsplasmahoop

We keep going with the dodgy wing back scenario. I'd go for a back four, with colback, duke mckenna and field sitting in front. Smyth on one side, chair in the other, dykes and Armstrong as impact sub
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 2197 viewsdaveB

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:14 - Oct 4 by numptydumpty

Good god

No Willock in squad

Sad situation all round

As a manager, you do everything in your power to get the best people performing to their strong points and to the very limits of their powers.

Ainsworth basically saying to Willock you are done at this club, whilst I am in charge !!!

Think you are leaping to conclusions there. Could be injured, could be ill could be a personal issue, could be anything
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:22 - Oct 4 with 2163 viewsstainrods_elbow

Good god

No Willock in squad

Sad situation all round

It looks like it, sadly, but is anyone really surprised? Whatever WIllock's seemingly insuperable issues, he's had (some) chances to show us he's not a busted flush, but he's basically flunked the lot. Wonder what Chair makes of it all.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:22 - Oct 4 with 2191 viewsHooping_Mad

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:19 - Oct 4 by plasmahoop

We keep going with the dodgy wing back scenario. I'd go for a back four, with colback, duke mckenna and field sitting in front. Smyth on one side, chair in the other, dykes and Armstrong as impact sub

It works better with Colback in it to be fair. Not sure it will be enough though. Lets see if he changes it up if we're flat.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 2105 viewsdaveB

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:22 - Oct 4 by stainrods_elbow

It looks like it, sadly, but is anyone really surprised? Whatever WIllock's seemingly insuperable issues, he's had (some) chances to show us he's not a busted flush, but he's basically flunked the lot. Wonder what Chair makes of it all.

Has he flunked it? Started what 2 games this season, did OK against Swansea, didn't think he played well against Coventry but wasn't terrible, done Ok off the bench recently as well.
I'm not sure what people are expecting of him really. At his very best most of his good play was in a good confident team playing a certain style. I still wouldn't write him off yet
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:32 - Oct 4 with 2042 viewsconnell10

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:27 - Oct 4 by daveB

Has he flunked it? Started what 2 games this season, did OK against Swansea, didn't think he played well against Coventry but wasn't terrible, done Ok off the bench recently as well.
I'm not sure what people are expecting of him really. At his very best most of his good play was in a good confident team playing a certain style. I still wouldn't write him off yet

Might be rested for Saturday?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:33 - Oct 4 with 2014 viewsjohncharles

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 18:54 - Oct 4 by queensparker

Just had a look at the Leeds team

I fear a dicking here

Please leave by the crappers entrance

Strong and stable my arse.

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 2006 viewsdaveB

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:32 - Oct 4 by connell10

Might be rested for Saturday?

quite possibly, 3 games in a week with his hamstrings probably to much. Like i say could be anything sure Ainsworth will be asked after the game
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:40 - Oct 4 with 1921 viewsqueensparker

Good god

No Willock in squad

Sad situation all round

Come on we don’t know, it’s far far more likely after putting in 60 mins of effort on Saturday he’s either injured or fked physically and we’re saving him for Saturday at best.

We definitely can’t carry any half-fit passengers to see how they’ll do against Leeds away, and that’s unfortunately what Willock has become.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 1871 viewsVancouverHoop

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:16 - Oct 4 by numptydumpty

Kelman hasn't performed in league two.

I know, but as things stand none of our strikers are performing in this division, might as well throw Kelman at the wall too. He might be able to provide a pass or two in the oppo's area, no one else can it seems.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:46 - Oct 4 with 1818 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Have to say, "Marching All Together" is a a really, really great club song.

Love it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:50 - Oct 4 with 1680 viewsBucksRanger

We must have kicked off, we've had 67% posession in thw first 2 minutes.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:52 - Oct 4 with 1638 viewsDorse

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:50 - Oct 4 by BucksRanger

We must have kicked off, we've had 67% posession in thw first 2 minutes.

I'm calling it. Definite win. 8-0.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:53 - Oct 4 with 1604 viewsR_from_afar

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:52 - Oct 4 by Dorse

I'm calling it. Definite win. 8-0.

Nurse!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:55 - Oct 4 with 1530 viewsVancouverHoop

Gotta say I miss Dieng's distribution.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:55 - Oct 4 with 1521 viewsR_from_afar

1-0 Leeds

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1484 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh dear Kakay.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1445 viewsToast_R

That was shocking defending. 1-0 Leeds way too easy its embarassing
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1424 viewsSAPilgrim

Too easy. Capitulation now.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:57 - Oct 4 with 1412 viewsBucksRanger

10 minutes gone and we are down to 27%. That's much more like it.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:57 - Oct 4 with 1391 viewsR_from_afar

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:55 - Oct 4 by R_from_afar

1-0 Leeds

I don't have the - cough - benefit of a replay of that but we appeared to pass it to them near half way then they carved us open.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024