Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. 08:22 - Oct 4 with 40884 viewsconnell10

Hoping we might scrap a 1-1.....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:32 - Oct 4 with 1895 viewsflynnbo

Useless ref gets in the way.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 1880 viewsToast_R

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:30 - Oct 4 by R_from_afar

QPR breakaway, Armstrong bobbles it wide

Went out for a throw by the corner flag but Leeds may have well have taken the throw on the half way line.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 1848 viewsDamo1962

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:27 - Oct 4 by davman

Get onside Armstrong.

'Kin hell. How hard is it?

Now Chair falls over.

Embarrassing. Not remotely competitive.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:28]

He's not up to much if we are brutally honest with ourselves. Neither is his pal alongside him...who has had far more opportunities to show what some think he is capable of. This league is just a league too high for most of these players unfortunately. The caveat, and only hope we have... is we won't be playing sides filled with ex Prem players every week. Straw tightly clutched.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 1858 viewsted_hendrix

Live In hope, we haven't lost yet, all we've got Is hope.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:34 - Oct 4 with 1767 viewsbosh67

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:33 - Oct 4 by ted_hendrix

Live In hope, we haven't lost yet, all we've got Is hope.

Hope’s gone off injured Ted.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 1754 viewsToast_R

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:30 - Oct 4 by VancouverHoop

There's no way on God's green earth that Smyth can defend to save his life.

Then he executes a perfect Bobby Moore tackle 😆
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:35]
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 1753 viewsR_from_afar

HT and somehow only 1-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 1718 viewsRs_Holy

Positives - it’s only 1-0
Negatives - everything else
Login to get fewer ads

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 1696 viewsRangersw12

Need to get 20 yards further up the pitch , press them and have ago FFS

We're so meek and submissive
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 1698 viewsRangersDave

was it done meticulously? (MarkClueless's sacking)
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:38]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:36 - Oct 4 with 1603 viewsqueensparker

Positives: we’re only 1-0 down.

Massive gulf in class and we’re not at the races here.

Totally bereft of any threat at all going forward. Armstrong looks like he’s been told to rein it in a bit which basically makes him pointless.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 1590 viewsrbee

I feel for Ainsworth as he hasn't got a great squad, his signings have been ok, but too many times I look at our starting line up and just don't understand his thinking.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 1580 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm feeling positive. I saw several passes to no one in the channels that means for a few seconds the ball was in their half, and also, we are really, really good at passing to no one in the channels.

Bare bones.

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:37 - Oct 4 with 1548 viewsJevlar

Watching via the sky red button - attritional. Feel for those that have made the trip
Despite all their dominance we are still in this game, if we could decide to do more than just kick long to Armstrong…
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:38]
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 1519 viewsHooping_Mad

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:21 - Oct 4 by loftus77

Bradford have sacked Mark Hughes btw...

I'm actually shocked at this, I thought he was at hull.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 1515 viewsqprxtc

F uck it. We’re going to win this game. F uck Leeds. F uck sanity. Let’s f ucking win.

F uck it.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 1502 viewsloftboy

I can’t remember seeing a QPR side lacking an attacking threat as much as this lot, an attempt on goal would feel like a cup final winner right now.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. (n/t) on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 1500 viewsterryb

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:03 - Oct 4 by dmm

I put the goal down to Kakay. He's making far too many costly errors

[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 20:40]
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 1469 viewsdigswellhoop

we are💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1470 viewsbosh67

I can’t bring myself to watch the second half. Unbelievable that it’s only 1-0. Honestly we’re awful. Even when we do get forward there’s no composure or intelligence. It’s like our imposter syndrome has imposter syndrome! I’m almost lost for words as to how devoid we’ve been. The fitness levels are terrible. We do at least empty the tank. In record time!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1443 viewsQPRSteve

Can't see us getting back in this after a dismal first half. Can't see the point of playing two up front when they never see the ball. I'd take of Armstrong and bolster the midfield.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1436 viewsMatch82

Well this is painful.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1425 viewsqueensparker

The moment when Chair went on a run at four of their defenders with nobody in the box anyway and sat down and lost it sums it up
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:40 - Oct 4 with 1408 viewsQPROslo

The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 19:58 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Awful by Smyth.

Bad ball by Kakay, but a pass forward all the same and Smyth still got to it.

Just put it in the stand, and never, never, play it back if you're stretched.

Smyth and Kakay both had terrible first 30 minutes or so. We've hardly managed to keep hold of the ball.
The Mr Whitebread Leeds Match Thread. on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 1368 viewsbongo_king

That was.... err... not good.

Lots of running around but structure entirely lacking, leading to players turning up in random places on the pitch and then being too tired to do anything when they finally touch the ball (chair falling over, Field turning into the ref).

Reminds me of my Sunday league days in the early 2000s. And that's not a good thing.

Only bright side is we did have a shot (let's not mention it went out for a throw in).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024