Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 22:15 - Apr 15 with 11111 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the last time on a Wednesday, at this time, and on this date that the Swans will ever play again. It’s really upsetting, but not really. This is the ‘Mel’s Chippy’ come and have some matchday dead.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60078/team-news-oliver-n

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Ollie Cooper; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Walsh.

Preston North End: Freddie Woodman, Alvaro Fernandez, Ben Whiteman, Liam Lindsay, Liam Delap, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Tom Cannon, Brad Potts.

Substitutes: Dai Cornell, Robbie Brady, Ali McCann, Troy Parrott, Josh Onomah, Ben Woodburn, Bambo Diary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Apr 19 with 1487 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:32 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Why haven't we been playing this football all season?

Because it’s taken to this stage to get it right.

PNE are rubbish atm tho.

Probably due to Wigan, Cardiff and Huddersfield being rubbish as well 🤔😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Apr 19 with 1475 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:32 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Why haven't we been playing this football all season?

Because teams haven’t let us. Look how high the Preston press is. They need to score but we’ve counterattacked well.

Katie and Fisher having good games. Nice to be able to say that.

3-0 HT

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:36 - Apr 19 with 1456 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Because teams haven’t let us. Look how high the Preston press is. They need to score but we’ve counterattacked well.

Katie and Fisher having good games. Nice to be able to say that.

3-0 HT

I would say that the whole team have played well.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 1445 viewsTreforys_Jack

Okay no bullshyte, this has been the best 45mins of football I've seen in a long long time, we are quick, decisive, aggressive, and showing so much ingenuity goin forward it's unreal. The change around is astounding. We could be 6 up at half time, and Preston couldn't complain.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:38 - Apr 19 with 1440 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Because it’s taken to this stage to get it right.

PNE are rubbish atm tho.

Probably due to Wigan, Cardiff and Huddersfield being rubbish as well 🤔😂

Why, it is not rocket science and it is not Martinball either.
Do you mean that he has finally seen the light?
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:43 - Apr 19 with 1387 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:38 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

5 at the back though.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:45 - Apr 19 with 1348 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:38 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Just enjoy the moment, I am regardless

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:46 - Apr 19 with 1342 viewsKeithHaynes

No I mean the swans are winning 3-0 and it’s nothing to do with Russell Martin.
In fact it’s all down to anyone else you care to mention including Dai the posty in row 3 in the west stand and his sister Megan who is a ventriloquist from Whitland.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:47 - Apr 19 with 1315 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:36 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

I would say that the whole team have played well.

Agreed, but I’ve singled them out because they tend to take most of the stick on here. I’m a prime example of such a poster so it’s nice to be able to say otherwise.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:48 - Apr 19 with 1305 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:43 - Apr 19 by Fireboy2

5 at the back though.

You sure!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 1276 viewskrunchykarrot

When i think of all the schoolboy errors that have cost us points my head hurts.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:50 - Apr 19 with 1269 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:48 - Apr 19 by magicdaps10

You sure!?

Ok then, 3 😁
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:51 - Apr 19 with 1251 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus Christmas! The depths people will go to just to save face.

Grow up FFS......superb 1st half and you want to play the high and mighty 🙈

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:52 - Apr 19 with 1231 viewsKeithHaynes

Mind you this three goal lead !

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:53 - Apr 19 with 1226 viewsunion_jack

Not a good start to the second half.

3-1

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:54 - Apr 19 with 1222 viewsmagicdaps10

3-1..... Another goal from PNE and we could be in Reading territory from 12 months back!

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:12 - Apr 19 with 1133 viewsKeithHaynes

So open, could be 4-3.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:15 - Apr 19 with 1125 viewsKeithHaynes

And we go to sleep again.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:16 - Apr 19 with 1112 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:15 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

And we go to sleep again.

We aren’t going to win this I guarantee you.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:16 - Apr 19 with 1104 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:16 - Apr 19 by union_jack

We aren’t going to win this I guarantee you.

That second goal was a foul well before they scored.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:18 - Apr 19 with 1095 viewsmagicdaps10

We know what's coming!

And with 4 at the back.

To be fair, we needed to be tighter second half and we haven't.

I read when we went 3 up a BBC reporter write that PNE are getting nothing from tonight and I thought hey up 🙈

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:21 - Apr 19 with 1063 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:18 - Apr 19 by magicdaps10

We know what's coming!

And with 4 at the back.

To be fair, we needed to be tighter second half and we haven't.

I read when we went 3 up a BBC reporter write that PNE are getting nothing from tonight and I thought hey up 🙈

This is Swansea City’s season in one game.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:25 - Apr 19 with 1022 viewsunion_jack

There’s the chance blown to win this game. Should have been buried.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:28 - Apr 19 with 994 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:21 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I was going to say much the same thing - the best and the worst of Swansea City.

This ref is an enigma mind you. All well and good allowing the game to flow but not when blatant fouls are committed.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:29 - Apr 19 with 993 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:21 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Certainly is and he has gone to 3 centre halves which is going to bring some unhappy noises from fans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024