Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 22:15 - Apr 15 with 10909 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the last time on a Wednesday, at this time, and on this date that the Swans will ever play again. It’s really upsetting, but not really. This is the ‘Mel’s Chippy’ come and have some matchday dead.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60078/team-news-oliver-n

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Ollie Cooper; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Walsh.

Preston North End: Freddie Woodman, Alvaro Fernandez, Ben Whiteman, Liam Lindsay, Liam Delap, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Tom Cannon, Brad Potts.

Substitutes: Dai Cornell, Robbie Brady, Ali McCann, Troy Parrott, Josh Onomah, Ben Woodburn, Bambo Diary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:31 - Apr 19 with 1653 viewsunion_jack

WTF! Dugout brawl😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:31 - Apr 19 with 1655 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wow
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:32 - Apr 19 with 1646 viewsKeithHaynes

I hope nobody saw the punch thrown 🙄

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:32 - Apr 19 with 1640 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:32 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I hope nobody saw the punch thrown 🙄

who threw it?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 1641 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen absolute lost it, something said clearly.
Joey is quite calm so it must have been bang out of order.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:34 - Apr 19 with 1618 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:32 - Apr 19 by max936

who threw it?

The guy who got the red. 😂

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 1605 viewsmagicdaps10

All this added time is going to bring a shaky end to the game for us.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:36 - Apr 19 with 1581 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:33 - Apr 19 by magicdaps10

Joe Allen absolute lost it, something said clearly.
Joey is quite calm so it must have been bang out of order.

🟥

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 1571 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:34 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

The guy who got the red. 😂

Im not watching it, Im stuck in a hotel up at dudley with work

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:39 - Apr 19 with 1550 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:37 - Apr 19 by max936

Im not watching it, Im stuck in a hotel up at dudley with work

Well that looked offside but no replay on red button.

Still, 4-2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:39 - Apr 19 with 1546 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Poetic justice.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:39 - Apr 19 with 1549 viewsmagicdaps10

Thank lord for that 😎

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:42 - Apr 19 with 1499 viewsKeithHaynes

More stewards round the bench than the fans 😂

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:43 - Apr 19 with 1465 viewsunion_jack

Great tackle Fulton😂😂😂

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:52 - Apr 19 with 1352 viewsmajorraglan

Good to get another win and 3 more points, they need to kill teams off instead of letting them back into the game.

Is that Joe Allen’s season over?
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:53 - Apr 19 with 1341 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:43 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Great tackle Fulton😂😂😂

Trust me to have missed this one, dear me mun!

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:56 - Apr 19 with 1299 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:52 - Apr 19 by majorraglan

Good to get another win and 3 more points, they need to kill teams off instead of letting them back into the game.

Is that Joe Allen’s season over?

Early summer holidays for Joe. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:57 - Apr 19 with 1270 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 21:53 - Apr 19 by max936

Trust me to have missed this one, dear me mun!

Well of course, when I say tackle…😂

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:13 - Apr 19 with 1133 viewsvetchonian

Great win..I've been one of not Martin's biggest critic and when I saw tonight's team I did think he had reverted to type now he had git a few wins....BUT a good performance less focus on possession more on attack...disappointing to give away the 2 goals but great to get the fourth killing the game off.
Another great performance from Piroe let's hope we can keep him...if this continues I might be happy to let Martin stay.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:19 - Apr 19 with 1080 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:13 - Apr 19 by vetchonian

Great win..I've been one of not Martin's biggest critic and when I saw tonight's team I did think he had reverted to type now he had git a few wins....BUT a good performance less focus on possession more on attack...disappointing to give away the 2 goals but great to get the fourth killing the game off.
Another great performance from Piroe let's hope we can keep him...if this continues I might be happy to let Martin stay.....

👏👏👏👏

Great post.

I agree thought he had reverted to type but the first half display ultimately won us the game.

Shame we let them back into the match, imo due to RM not making subs any earlier but we weathered the storm and ice cool joel finished them off.

I just hope and pray that the owners put up to keep piroe,manning and get 2 quick wing backs, if that happens then we will have a good chance of getting and staying in the play offs.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:24 - Apr 19 with 1058 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:13 - Apr 19 by vetchonian

That's a boy Vetch 👌

Saying that, I think Martin should have got the players managing that first 20mins of the 2nd half better but you can't question the entertainment.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:30 - Apr 19 with 1025 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:34 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Because it’s taken to this stage to get it right.

PNE are rubbish atm tho.

Probably due to Wigan, Cardiff and Huddersfield being rubbish as well 🤔😂

but apparently he did have the right players it was said
Great win but achieved with a different approach
less possession less playing the ball sideways and backwards in our own defensive third..more focus on getting forwards quickly resulting in goals and some entertainment.....a change in tactics not a result of the process finally coming good but in the end a great result and entertaining with it

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:31 - Apr 19 with 1025 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:19 - Apr 19 by Fireboy2

👏👏👏👏

Great post.

I agree thought he had reverted to type but the first half display ultimately won us the game.

Shame we let them back into the match, imo due to RM not making subs any earlier but we weathered the storm and ice cool joel finished them off.

I just hope and pray that the owners put up to keep piroe,manning and get 2 quick wing backs, if that happens then we will have a good chance of getting and staying in the play offs.

Piroe is never injured virtually guarantees 15-20 goals every year is in his early twenties. He will be an increasing assett valuation for the next two or three seasons.

Put on offer of £20k a week and see how it goes surely.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:32 - Apr 19 with 1017 viewsDr_Winston

First half performance very good. Joe Allen absolutely bossed it. Could, probably should have scored a couple more.

Second half started shaky, then for some reason Joe went off and we ended up desperately clinging on and playing some idiotic passes around the back as if someone had flipped a switch and sent us back to January.

Not sure what the hell was said half time but let us hope it is never said again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 1002 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Preston North End : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 22:30 - Apr 19 by vetchonian

but apparently he did have the right players it was said
Great win but achieved with a different approach
less possession less playing the ball sideways and backwards in our own defensive third..more focus on getting forwards quickly resulting in goals and some entertainment.....a change in tactics not a result of the process finally coming good but in the end a great result and entertaining with it

Aaahh Vetch, they played through the press superbly......we moved the ball quicker and the mistakes with ball at feet have got fewer as the season has gone on.

Switching off was a big issue tonight for us.

Lets not try and play off that we are not playing the ball around in our half........we are doing it still buts it's just being done better with less mistakes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024