Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 25878 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:53 - Jan 19 with 2138 viewsRough_Edges

Spurs clearly pressing Amat whenever he gets the ball, smart considering his heavy touches last week.

Decent effort Bomy. Really handling the ball well.

Love Eriksen, mugged Pozuelo then. Entertaining game.

Getting the feeling of a spurs goal.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:54 - Jan 19 with 2137 viewsunion_jack

The number of unforced errors suggests to me they are very nervous and that worries me.

Get a goal though and that may change.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 2132 viewsharemscarem

So close!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 2128 viewsBanosswan

Post still shaking!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:56 - Jan 19 with 2113 viewsBanosswan

F me, that's a pen!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:56 - Jan 19 with 2084 views2face

F_ck the referee
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:57 - Jan 19 with 2090 viewsRough_Edges

OMG Bony what a strike.

Fk just had no luck this season.

Weight going away and flew.

How s that not a penalty?

No surprise another injury.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:57 - Jan 19 with 2088 viewsBLAZE

Got to be a penalty. That's a freekick all day long if an attacker shoves a defender in the box like that. Ref had a great view too. Pr*ck
Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:58 - Jan 19 with 2066 viewsC_jack

We've got this, need to up the tempo.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:02 - Jan 19 with 1992 viewsRough_Edges

Shelvey stinking it up ATM.

Has to lift!

Got Pozurleo into middle and Lamah out wide.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1983 viewsZut_Alors

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:58 - Jan 19 by C_jack

We've got this, need to up the tempo.

Counter-attacking we're looking great. Amat dropping back to cover Chico, who's much stronger going forward. Quite like it. Poz looking shaky...
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1984 viewsairedale

This ref deffo thinks that football is a man's game!
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1973 viewsalphonseM

really impressed with Bony so far

Oh, no....
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 14:05]
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:05 - Jan 19 with 1919 views2face

Why didn't they push him
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:05 - Jan 19 with 1919 viewsepaul

ah ffs chasing the game now

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:05 - Jan 19 with 1862 viewsLiam12345

thats it we don't take our chances first chance they have they score same all the time

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:06 - Jan 19 with 1850 viewsC_jack

F**k sake. For how great we've been they were queuing up at the back stick for that.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:06 - Jan 19 with 1850 viewsunion_jack

Getting beyond a joke now. If indeed it ever has been that funny!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:07 - Jan 19 with 1799 viewsRough_Edges

Yep it was a good ball in.

But yet again, Chico lost his man.

Just gives away goals every week.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:07 - Jan 19 with 1789 viewsDrizzy

Woeful marking from Chico and Rangel. Adebayor and Chadli both right in between them.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:08 - Jan 19 with 1758 viewsDanishDuck

Good start, no goals, same story :(
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 19 with 1720 viewsSgorioFruit

FFS we have to find 2 goals now to earn these precious precious precious 3 points

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 19 with 1701 viewsSwanfan1

Pozuelo just falls to the ground easily

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:11 - Jan 19 with 1696 viewsjamiewales

That goals knocked the stuffing out of us
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 19 with 1658 viewsDanishDuck

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:08 - Jan 19 by DanishDuck

Good start, no goals, same story :(

And not getting any penalty 2 :p
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024