Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 25726 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:13 - Jan 19 with 1979 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Pozuelo from the right is not for me, I know it's not where he should be playing, and with all the injuries but he doesn't cover Rangel and the amount of times he's given the ball away is just farcical.

Also it's like a broken record with Chico recently, gets caught out of position defensively so many times, it's costing us dearly.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 with 1913 viewsCatullus

Should be Routledge on the right, Lamah on the left. Why does he not pick Lamah? We score when he plays.
Defensively we have had some really awful moments, giving the ball away far too easily and choosing the wrong passes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 with 1904 viewsDanishDuck

Eriksen very good player :(
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 with 1897 viewsRough_Edges

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:11 - Jan 19 by jamiewales

That goals knocked the stuffing out of us

Last two weeks general playing since Man U has been shocking. P
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 19 with 1866 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:13 - Jan 19 by exiledinenglandjack

Pozuelo from the right is not for me, I know it's not where he should be playing, and with all the injuries but he doesn't cover Rangel and the amount of times he's given the ball away is just farcical.

Also it's like a broken record with Chico recently, gets caught out of position defensively so many times, it's costing us dearly.

get poz behind Bony and take either chicho or amat off for taylor and push him or ben on

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 1821 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 by DanishDuck

Eriksen very good player :(

Well that's great for you but not for us at the moment.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 1815 viewsC_jack

Replica game to the one on NYD two years ago. That finished 1-1

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 1797 viewsRancid

Routledge could have gone down then and claimed a pen with that Kyle Walker challenge.We're just not streetwise enough and probably why we have so few pens.Loads of other players would have looked for that challenge and thought of going down for a pen.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 1799 viewsSwanfan1

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 by Catullus

Should be Routledge on the right, Lamah on the left. Why does he not pick Lamah? We score when he plays.
Defensively we have had some really awful moments, giving the ball away far too easily and choosing the wrong passes.

To be fair to the manager, Pozuelo was one of our better players against Manchester United, but today he is playing like a sack of potatoes and falls to the ground easily

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:22 - Jan 19 with 1741 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 19 by Rancid

Routledge could have gone down then and claimed a pen with that Kyle Walker challenge.We're just not streetwise enough and probably why we have so few pens.Loads of other players would have looked for that challenge and thought of going down for a pen.

Agree generally but not on this occasion.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 19 with 1720 viewsDrizzy

I hold my breath every time Bony falls. He's carrying us at the moment. If anything happens to him we are absolutely f*cked for the next few weeks.

Imagine Vazquez starting in today's team. Bone-chilling.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 19 with 1721 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 19 by Swanfan1

To be fair to the manager, Pozuelo was one of our better players against Manchester United, but today he is playing like a sack of potatoes and falls to the ground easily

yeah I wouldn't rush lamah back

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:24 - Jan 19 with 1717 viewsCatullus

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 19 by Rancid

But it wasn't a foul AND Atkinson had a clear view of a definite foul on Bony and still didn't give it!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:24 - Jan 19 with 1719 viewsNogginthenog

I wouldn't be too critical the Swans have been much quicker getting the ball forward and that equates to chances on goal. Need to weed out the sloppy errors and I would definitely bring on Lamah.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 14:25]
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:25 - Jan 19 with 1690 viewsSwanfan1

This is just out of frustrating, but fecking hell buy some decent wingers with pace and crossing ability, or else the 12 M for Bony is just waste...

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:28 - Jan 19 with 1605 viewsCatullus

It's been said many times. Why play Pozuelo out of position when we have Lamah?
Why was Chico not marking anyone for their goal, he was ball watching and why is our passing going so astray?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:29 - Jan 19 with 1592 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:25 - Jan 19 by Swanfan1

This is just out of frustrating, but fecking hell buy some decent wingers with pace and crossing ability, or else the 12 M for Bony is just waste...

we have decent wingers they just don't cross the ball

shall we have a sweep stake on when vasquez comes on?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:31 - Jan 19 with 1557 viewsRancid

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

I hold my breath every time Bony falls. He's carrying us at the moment. If anything happens to him we are absolutely f*cked for the next few weeks.

Imagine Vazquez starting in today's team. Bone-chilling.

This.We have nothing apart from him who could score for us at the moment.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:31 - Jan 19 with 1547 viewsBravoJack

Relegation form
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:34 - Jan 19 with 1481 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Routeledge is having a decent game running in behind but Pozuelo just doesn't look up for it, if lamahs not fit I'd bring Donnelly on the left and routs on the right, it would at least bring us more balance
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 19 with 1466 viewsSwanfan1

46TH. MIN. Amat leaves again Adebayor

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:36 - Jan 19 with 1450 viewsMolliemick

Davies standing off Lennon allowed the cross for the goal.
Not his best season, Chico again lost his man.
We need a point at least.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1398 viewsunion_jack

And another one bites the dust!!!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1395 viewsSwanfan1

Another injury as I predicted.. unfortunately

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1395 viewsepaul

Shelvey off Rollie on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024