Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 51894 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 03:26 - Feb 1 with 15854 viewsjackharris

And for all the moaners I will make the OP smaller before the match. As it's repeated on every page.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 3:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 07:21 - Feb 1 with 15788 viewsSwansNZ

1-2 win, Bony and Dyer.

A defeat will not exactly put us in the sh1t, but a win will take us a long way away from it.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:13 - Feb 1 with 15745 viewsdgt73

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 07:21 - Feb 1 by SwansNZ

1-2 win, Bony and Dyer.

A defeat will not exactly put us in the sh1t, but a win will take us a long way away from it.

0-1 bony.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:29 - Feb 1 with 15714 viewsDr_Winston

Hoping for a 0-2. Shelvey and Bony.

Would not be surprised by a draw.

A defeat and all hell will break loose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:46 - Feb 1 with 15681 viewsWhiterockin

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:13 - Feb 1 by dgt73

0-1 bony.

This.
0-0 Half time
0-1 full time Bony
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:17 - Feb 1 with 15609 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:29 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

a defeat and it'll be - LP out and HJ should have stumped up for Ronaldho

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:31 - Feb 1 with 15570 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 08:29 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

We never win there though......1956...sheepish, well overdue

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Feb 1 with 15559 viewslovejuicejack

Sam Allerdyce
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Feb 1 with 15559 viewssketty_jack

I'm predicting a 1-1 and i'd be happy with that. Keeps them from getting 3 and all the other teams below/around us have got tough games bar Norwich.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Feb 1 with 15556 viewslovejuicejack

any linky poos for todays game
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:39 - Feb 1 with 15551 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm not too confident about our chances today...find it difficult to imagine our defence keeping the Allardyce battering machine at bay for 90 mins in a game they'll consider a must win on their own patch.

I'd take a point now without hesitation. I don't think we can refer too much to their recent poor form as they've been in a similar injury crisis to us, and are also getting players back now as well as new signings. Tough game.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Feb 1 with 15541 viewsDr_Winston

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:39 - Feb 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm not too confident about our chances today...find it difficult to imagine our defence keeping the Allardyce battering machine at bay for 90 mins in a game they'll consider a must win on their own patch.

I'd take a point now without hesitation. I don't think we can refer too much to their recent poor form as they've been in a similar injury crisis to us, and are also getting players back now as well as new signings. Tough game.

They've been weak defensively in a number of games lately though. With Dyer back, Bony on form and Shelvey amongst the goals as well then we should be in with a shout of scoring at least one.

We just have to keep them on the back foot instead of cowering in our own half whilst the mortars come screaming in.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Feb 1 with 15523 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

They've been weak defensively in a number of games lately though. With Dyer back, Bony on form and Shelvey amongst the goals as well then we should be in with a shout of scoring at least one.

We just have to keep them on the back foot instead of cowering in our own half whilst the mortars come screaming in.

Weak defensively in the same way we've been weak in midfield recently - decimated by injuries. They're getting players back now and just got a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge.

I just hope we don't try and stay deep, pad out and try to get them on the break, just won't work. We need to press higher up, keep them away from the 'launch zones'. With that in mind I'd rather Dyer and Routs play out wide in this one as they are both the best we have at pressing higher up.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:55 - Feb 1 with 15499 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Feb 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Weak defensively in the same way we've been weak in midfield recently - decimated by injuries. They're getting players back now and just got a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge.

I just hope we don't try and stay deep, pad out and try to get them on the break, just won't work. We need to press higher up, keep them away from the 'launch zones'. With that in mind I'd rather Dyer and Routs play out wide in this one as they are both the best we have at pressing higher up.

What! You mean emnes and ngog won't be playing?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Feb 1 with 15489 viewsDr_Winston

"We need to press higher up, keep them away from the 'launch zones'. With that in mind I'd rather Dyer and Routs play out wide in this one as they are both the best we have at pressing higher up"

Agree.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:03 - Feb 1 with 15479 viewsmacthejack

A lot less confident for this one than I was on Tuesday. Still a high pressure fixture with teams below us picking up points in the last round of fixtures. We tend to play better away this season though so hopefully we'll do it again!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 15416 viewsmax936

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

Our defending of set pieces is a worry though and they're got that big lummox Carrol chucking himself about, be delighted with a draw.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:30 - Feb 1 with 15364 viewsperchrockjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:16 - Feb 1 by max936

Our defending of set pieces is a worry though and they're got that big lummox Carrol chucking himself about, be delighted with a draw.

true.
These chaps will be targeting our lack of physique and inability at set pieces to do the basics. We correct this and we ll be fine .
CARROLL will at some time start getting goals and please God not today.
It would be lovely to carry on from Tuesday.
Hard to think right now as digesting the thought of both Emnes and Ngog at our club.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 15348 viewsOldjack

Hooofffffffffff will be the order of play for west ham , Chico to mark Carroll out of the game, the rest will take care of it's self ,0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 15316 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:16 - Feb 1 by max936

The issue and it will happen is they will score from a cross from either Carroll or Cole or possibly a CB from a free header. Our defenders especially Ash will look around with his hands in the air wondering how it happened for the 200th time.

We really need to be clinical on the break and not keep given the ball away which we have been guilty of recently.. We need a quality supply from wide areas for Bony and we need to get bodies in the box.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 15307 viewsinspector

Lose 2-0

We'll pass the ball round nicely but do nothing with it, then west aaaaaam will score from two set pieces.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Feb 1 with 15255 viewsShaky

3-1 to Swansea, then stop off at the dry ski slope in Beckton to make Emnes undergo some sort of bizarre initiation.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 15238 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

any linky poos for todays game

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=241716&part=sports
try this page about an hour before ko
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 10:54]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Feb 1 with 15219 viewsslate_dk

The recipe for today is simple: play it wide and fast
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 10:57 - Feb 1 with 15184 viewsmax936

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

"We need to press higher up, keep them away from the 'launch zones'. With that in mind I'd rather Dyer and Routs play out wide in this one as they are both the best we have at pressing higher up"

Agree.

Yep.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024