Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonds Words of Wisdom 00:15 - Apr 9 with 2076 viewsted_hendrix

QPR assistant manager Kevin Bond:

"I think we probably thought that [automatic promotion] was going to be nigh on impossible for us before this evening.

"Obviously we just want to go into the latter part of the season in as good form as we can and try to get a bit of momentum.

"Everyone knows how important it is in the most important part of the season, and hopefully that will culminate in a play-off spot."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 00:17 - Apr 9 with 2059 viewsRangersAreBack

Funny way of building momentum.
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 00:21 - Apr 9 with 2034 viewsSnipper

I wish they'd all just FCUK OFF from our club.

Go now you bunch of incompetent kunts.
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 00:50 - Apr 9 with 1963 viewsRangersAreBack

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 00:21 - Apr 9 by Snipper

Snipper get off the fence and say what you feel!
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 01:34 - Apr 9 with 1907 viewsozranger

I'm worried about the last few words.. "and hopefully that will culminate in a play-off spot." Now we all know that Bond hardly has a brain, but does this mean that this group of buffoons are not confident, from where we are now, that we may not even qualify for the playoffs? Says a lot about their ability to coach and manage a team!
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 06:39 - Apr 9 with 1721 viewsenfieldargh

the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton & Ipswich are 9 points behind us? Whose to say Bournemouth who are on a run don't go 5 wins

3 wins and they are level.

We have Florist home(do or die for them Saturday) possibly a draw
Leicester away getting stuffed
Resurgent Watford home could very well loose
Millwall fighting for their lives(on and off the pitch)
Barnsley, northern club away

We have to gather 4-6 points, if we get back to almost full strength its possible but its going to be tight..

On the evidence of last night its going to be tough

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 07:51 - Apr 9 with 1572 viewsthemodfather

i do not like kevin bond.
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 07:51 - Apr 9 with 1572 viewskropotkin41

I have to say that considerations of financial catastrophe aside, I'm not at all sure I want us to get into the play-offs anyway.

It feels like a certainty we would just get brushed aside by a team actually playing, you know, football, and then, were we not annihilated, we might actually get promoted and then what would next season be like?

I think we need TF to have a wake up call and we need Redknapp to go. Free fall might be for the best. I hate to say this, but I'm not sure how another season of this clueless sh*t would leave my sanity.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:22 - Apr 9 with 1486 viewsr66

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 00:21 - Apr 9 by Snipper

Another intelligent contribution!
Login to get fewer ads

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:26 - Apr 9 with 1471 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know media work is not easy but if the tone of Bond's and Redknapp's public statements was more upbeat, life would be so much easier for them with the supporters and, I suspect, would also lead to buoyed performances from the players. It usually does.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:54 - Apr 9 with 1398 viewsBromleyHoop

I find it a bit embarrasing that Bond has to do all the post match media work after every loss. Is Redknapp really so childish that he can't bring himself to say a few words to camera? Grow up man; you're supposed to be a professional.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:01 - Apr 9 with 1366 viewsBerkoRanger

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:54 - Apr 9 by BromleyHoop

I find it a bit embarrasing that Bond has to do all the post match media work after every loss. Is Redknapp really so childish that he can't bring himself to say a few words to camera? Grow up man; you're supposed to be a professional.

Don't like the guy but was impressed with Mourinho's " We go into the game with hope because we believe we can get through". What a difference.....
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:05 - Apr 9 with 1348 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:01 - Apr 9 by BerkoRanger

Don't like the guy but was impressed with Mourinho's " We go into the game with hope because we believe we can get through". What a difference.....

Aw bollix, Berko - I'd forgotten they'd won!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:06 - Apr 9 with 1340 viewsFearless

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:54 - Apr 9 by BromleyHoop

Many millions pa obviously doesn't include post match!
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:15 - Apr 9 with 1297 viewspaulparker

None of these f ucking crooks wanna be here,
I can't recall ever these parasites talking up our club, being positive ,
Christ we have a go at NW sometimes for trotting out the old "what a great club line "
but I wanna here that, I want to hear that people want to play or manage here
these ponces see us as a pension, a strain, like they are doing us a favour by being here,
until they can all ride off into the sunset to sandbanks
well you have done f uck all boys
TF get your ar se back here and start telling some home truths to these c unts
stop being a f ucking doormat and start kicking some a rses
I can take losing we are QPR fans after all,
I can take c rap players but as long as they give their all I don't care
but we have players who are internationals or ex internationals
none of them from the management to the 1st team give a fu ck
why should they when Uncle Tone aint here or lets them get on with it
its all one big jolly boys outing at the moment they are laughing at us and see us as mugs
well im f ucking sick of it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:21 - Apr 9 with 1265 views00calben

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 06:39 - Apr 9 by enfieldargh

the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton & Ipswich are 9 points behind us? Whose to say Bournemouth who are on a run don't go 5 wins

3 wins and they are level.

We have Florist home(do or die for them Saturday) possibly a draw
Leicester away getting stuffed
Resurgent Watford home could very well loose
Millwall fighting for their lives(on and off the pitch)
Barnsley, northern club away

We have to gather 4-6 points, if we get back to almost full strength its possible but its going to be tight..

On the evidence of last night its going to be tough

Clubs such as Bournemouth and Brighton deserve Premier League football so much more than our shambles of a Club. Good luck to 'em
Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:25 - Apr 9 with 1256 viewsbosh67

'hopefully that will culminate in a play-off spot."

??

Thanks Kev. Pretty much there but we do understand that the coaching staff are doing everything possible to avoid this outcome. Keep up the work and you can all have an early summer holiday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 09:47 - Apr 9 with 1204 viewsDesertBoot

Harry has only praised the owners pre-transfer windows. The rest of the time he's doing them a massive favour by being here. Bond is the new Bowen...at least the latter admitted they didn't know how to improve events on the pitch!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 10:24 - Apr 9 with 1142 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bonds Words of Wisdom on 08:26 - Apr 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I know media work is not easy but if the tone of Bond's and Redknapp's public statements was more upbeat, life would be so much easier for them with the supporters and, I suspect, would also lead to buoyed performances from the players. It usually does.

It's such a massive difference from Warnock's 'go out and enjoy it' philosophy a couple of years back. They look miserable, the players look miserable. I bet it's a miserable place to work.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024