Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... 15:40 - Jan 23 with 3562 viewsGaztastic

... we are top of the Championship and playing Coventry at home. King has just scored but surely we'll come good soon? Maybe thanks to Taarby...
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 3553 viewsdaveB

team about to be booed off at half time, tensions rising as we had been on a dodgy run then Adel scores, we nick a late winner and the world is beautiful again
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 16:05 - Jan 23 with 3527 viewsToast_R

And it was on Sky...

And that winner was one of most beautiful goals I've ever seen at the Loft end.
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 3494 viewsAntti_Heinola

The best pass I have ever seen live at a football match - possibly even the best pass I have ever seen. Outside of the boot from by the dug out on the halfway line and lands on Routs' toe? Incredible.

Bare bones.

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 3488 viewsRANGERS4EVER

One of the best goals at Loftus Road. Everything about it was genius. The pass was unreal, but let's not forget the touch and movement within seconds of thinking by Routledge, and the decision to go past the keeper. Loved it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 3470 viewsGaztastic

Now the games over and we've won - can I commend Northern's match report to you. A thing of beauty. More to say in those days too...
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 3439 viewsJuzzie

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 17:53 - Jan 23 with 3426 viewsparker64

To do that with the outside of the foot with no backlift is quite something.
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 18:01 - Jan 23 with 3413 viewsJuzzie

If this was Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc it would have it's own global TV channel with 24/7 365 broadcasting, a religion would be set up along with banks etc and 10 years later would be ruling the world.

.....but it was only little ol' QPR in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 18:05 - Jan 23 with 3411 viewsR_from_afar

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 16:50 - Jan 23 by RANGERS4EVER

One of the best goals at Loftus Road. Everything about it was genius. The pass was unreal, but let's not forget the touch and movement within seconds of thinking by Routledge, and the decision to go past the keeper. Loved it

An utterly amazing goal. You could watch it a hundred times and still struggle to believe it actually happened, as opposed to being concocted using supercomputers loaded up with fancy graphics software. Top, top, top (yes, 3 x top, it's that good) goal.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 18:07 - Jan 23 with 3405 viewsthame_hoops

Great goal but the best at LR? Nah. Cutetons hat trick vs cov were better goals
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 18:16 - Jan 23 with 3398 viewsBasingstokeR

That outside of the foot pass, plus the trick and nutmeg on Joe Allan both in a similar place on the pitch in front of me that season. Both etched in my memory, brilliant.
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 20:50 - Jan 23 with 3353 viewsPey

Ahhh the good times, remember when every player played to his full strenght and in the right position on the pitch, fitness levels were high and we did score from set pieces.
We were actually able to string 8 passes together without losing the ball cheaply to an oppenent and knew what a game plan was.
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 00:25 - Jan 24 with 3273 viewsdavman

Can I go back to 1992-3 please. Sir Les, The Bard, Olly, Wilkins, Willo, Macca, Impey, Spunky in goal and Sinton AND I was only 21 then...

Fantastic goal by Routledge that. Taarabt had been sulking through the first half causing my (non-QPR) mate to slag him off saying what a tool he was. Then he produced that pass - sublime. Said mate praised the pass then said he'd still get rid of Taarabt.

Said mate is a one man outbreak of Tourette's - you meet him and you involuntarily start swearing....
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 0:27]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 00:29 - Jan 24 with 3268 viewsQPR1882

It's such a shame Adel is 3 stone over weight and no where near match fit.
Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 09:51 - Jan 24 with 3208 viewsJAPRANGERS

Let's Cheer Ourselves Up by Pretending its 2011... on 00:29 - Jan 24 by QPR1882

It's such a shame Adel is 3 stone over weight and no where near match fit.

True but he has just had a nice breakfast.............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024