Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up 15:56 - Apr 12 with 3749 viewsWesty75

Given the way we are playing now, the way some of our rivals are playing (Sunderland and Hull) and the way the fixtures line up from here on in I reckon we'll stay up if we do the Hammers.
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 15:59 - Apr 12 with 3728 viewsRuislipHoop

Change our keeper we might hav a chance
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 15:59 - Apr 12 with 3726 viewsNov77

We'll need to beat them, the Geordies and the crisp eaters, won't get anything at the mancs or the scousers.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 16:02 - Apr 12 with 3709 viewsFDC

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 15:59 - Apr 12 by RuislipHoop

Leave it out you dick
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 16:03 - Apr 12 with 3698 viewsRuislipHoop

Dick,very clever response .
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 16:48 - Apr 12 with 3612 viewsdodge_stoke_r

At this stage of the season, it's all about hard work and effort. Put in as much effort and work as hard as they did today I honestly bw we will get the rewards it deserves.
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 17:59 - Apr 12 with 3512 viewsHayesender

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 15:59 - Apr 12 by Nov77

We'll need to beat them, the Geordies and the crisp eaters, won't get anything at the mancs or the scousers.

If Liverpool are in the cup final, and as they're already out of the race for the not so champions league, there's no reason we can't get a win there.

Wibble

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 18:15 - Apr 12 with 3479 viewscarlh5266

Behave yourself
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 18:29 - Apr 12 with 3430 viewsRangersAreBack

Looking at the remaining fixtures there is still an outside chance of catching Hull or Sunderland. Unfortunately it probably means being overtaken by one of Burnley or Leicester in the process. We need a freak combo of results going our way coupled with some wins of our own.
Login to get fewer ads

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 18:40 - Apr 12 with 3397 viewsEalingRanger

Did you see City today? No reason we can't go to their place and get something, they're rudderless at the minute.
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:17 - Apr 12 with 3298 viewsactonman

If we can ask the fa to reduce the games to 85 mins, we'll stay up and finish in the champions league places next year !!
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:21 - Apr 12 with 3289 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ridiculous post. How many points has he saved us this year?
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:23 - Apr 12 with 3282 viewsDejR_vu

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 18:40 - Apr 12 by EalingRanger

Did you see City today? No reason we can't go to their place and get something, they're rudderless at the minute.

They were away at Man Utd. Not quite the same.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:27 - Apr 12 with 3265 viewskensalriser

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:23 - Apr 12 by DejR_vu

They were away at Man Utd. Not quite the same.

Lost four out of the last six. Their form is the worst of the top four by far and today was the final nail in the coffin of their title effort.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 19:46 - Apr 12 with 3201 viewsAgedR

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 16:03 - Apr 12 by RuislipHoop

Dick,very clever response .

How about fuxk off you twot

Is that sufficiently cerebral?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 21:06 - Apr 12 with 3099 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I'd like to see want away Green dropped in favour of Maccarthy, YESTERDAY.
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 21:38 - Apr 12 with 3059 viewsderbyhoop

Why can't we get points in every game? Performances like today's will win us games.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 21:50 - Apr 12 with 3033 viewscarlh5266

Great News! The Chairman is going to grace you all with his presence, apparently for the next 5 games where all in it together!! Didn't expect him to miss the West Ham game being a fan.
Beat West Ham and I reckon we will stay up on 01:54 - Apr 13 with 2880 viewsozexile

Even if we're 2-0 up with a minute to go we'll score 3 own goals. We're cursed I'm sure of it and I'm the least superstitious person. I don't know how but we'll find away to lose to west ham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024