Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:11 - Mar 4 with 23550 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll start, only because just seen we have a "fully fit squad" according to offy.

Given perfomance last week, I'm not expecting many, if any changes to matchday squad.

Score?

I'm going to go for a 2-1 victory for us.
Match thread on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 9148 viewslondonscottish

2-0 mate,

Nothing will get past KH/the back 4/Smithies.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match thread on 15:29 - Mar 4 with 9114 viewsnix

I'm going for 2-1. All goals scored in the second half.
Match thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 9110 viewsadhoc_qpr

Everyone is feeling positive, no injuries and it looks like we're heading the right direction finally - this means we are basically guaranteed to lose to the McDons!!

It's QPR and that's how this season is playing out...

2-1 loss on that basis.
Match thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 9101 viewsFredManRave

I'm going for a comfortable away win, 2-0 and I'm also hoping that Rotherham beat Sheff Wed with both results meaning they'll be out of the relegation zone.

A very telling stat on the BBC;

Junior Hoilett has scored as many league goals for QPR this season (5) as he did in his previous three seasons combined.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match thread on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 9096 viewsToast_R

QPR looking good again, confidence re-established after the Fulham debacle and starting to dominate large parts of matches. MK Dons pretty dire and are just hoping for three teams worse then themselves.

Prediction... QPR to lose it late in a terrible game.
Match thread on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 9017 viewsGetMeRangers

Match thread on 15:39 - Mar 4 by Toast_R

QPR looking good again, confidence re-established after the Fulham debacle and starting to dominate large parts of matches. MK Dons pretty dire and are just hoping for three teams worse then themselves.

Prediction... QPR to lose it late in a terrible game.

Nothing quite like QPR underperforming in front of a large following. Charlton, Fulham.... MK Dons?
Ref kevin Stroud form having refereed 11 straight wins is now on a 3 match straight run of defeats while officiating at Ranger's matches
1-0 MKD
Match thread on 17:12 - Mar 4 with 9009 viewsQPRMUSO

Ranger to win 2-0, I will be there and looking forward to it even though it's gonna be freezing.
Match thread on 18:22 - Mar 4 with 8946 viewsSimonJames

I just can't decide...
Oh I know what:

Oh s#!t, where did that coin land?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 18:40 - Mar 4 with 8920 viewskensalriser

1-1

Normal service resumed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match thread on 19:10 - Mar 4 with 8889 viewsactonman

Match thread on 18:40 - Mar 4 by kensalriser

1-1

Normal service resumed.

1 - 1 in a god awfull game of football , freezing cold to leave me questioning why I have been looking forward to this game all season !
Match thread on 19:41 - Mar 4 with 8839 viewsDorse

I predict that there will be a hysterical response to whatever happens, several on-line fights and / or strops, a variety of threads that decry the gentrification of the old manor (my prediction is 'they've taken away the old speed bumps - I hardly recognise the place') and off-colour sniping from the sidelines by the likes of me broadcasting from my secure bunker.

3-0 Rs. Washington to break his duck. Wiley Coyote to play an absolute blinder.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match thread on 20:57 - Mar 4 with 8741 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will be watching eight of our club's Under-18's play in an All-Ireland schools Semi-Final so will be relying on LFW for updates - keep 'em coming!

Prediction - 2-0 R's.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match thread on 21:14 - Mar 4 with 8721 viewsQPRDave

Can't decide....had us down to beat MK, but we're ahead of my points prediction, so probably 2-1 dons
Match thread on 23:30 - Mar 4 with 8645 viewsCanadaRanger

MK home form is all over the place. Very hard to call, but the game has goals in it.

May their defence play like concrete cows!
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 23:41]
Match thread on 07:01 - Mar 5 with 8574 viewsDWQPR

Snowing in Milton Keynes at 7am this morning!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match thread on 07:21 - Mar 5 with 8559 viewsdaveB

big away following against a team at the bottom of the league, what could possibly go wrong.

1-1 draw
Match thread on 07:24 - Mar 5 with 8554 views18StoneOfHoop

Snow! <yikes> have they undersoil heating?

Franchise Dons 1 QPR 3
First scorer: Conor Washington
Attendance 14,634 (Away fans 3,522)

Dean Lewington sent off in the 44th minute for persistently being too ginger.

I'm not going personally unfortunately but I hope the travelling army wrap up warm and have a good craic. A better time than the miserable last match up there what with Ales ligaments going and Neil's sacking.

BTW Dorse : "...a variety of threads that decry the gentrification of the old manor my prediction is 'they've taken away the old speed bumps - I hardly recognise the place...'"

Here's a stop press video bonus..spot the kid in the 1979 QPR shirt in the Queens Park bandstand.

I am now off to Griffin Park to see the little buzzers play Charlton. Watching brief on next Saturday's opponents; I will write a wee report on here probably tomorrow...C'MON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 11:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Match thread on 09:41 - Mar 5 with 8457 viewsTheBlob

A gristle throbbing,eye popping,spleen bursting,elbow itching,tooth shattering 0-0 draw.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match thread on 10:03 - Mar 5 with 8428 viewsHooparoo

A draw is always the best bet with us it seems but confidence is a funny thing so I think we will win this one and then go on a run this month.

Shame we blew so many points in the first half of the season as we are too far off the top six now even if we do start winning. Roll on next season. 😴😴

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match thread on 10:12 - Mar 5 with 8406 viewsqprphil

Just when we think we have turned the corner, something strange happens to surprise us all. I reckon a 5-0 win to the Rangers. Washington hat trick and 2 for Polter. Did I just put that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Match thread on 11:02 - Mar 5 with 8348 viewskensalriser

Match thread on 10:03 - Mar 5 by Hooparoo

A draw is always the best bet with us it seems but confidence is a funny thing so I think we will win this one and then go on a run this month.

Shame we blew so many points in the first half of the season as we are too far off the top six now even if we do start winning. Roll on next season. 😴😴

Every week someone pulls out that old ace of wishful thinking, the 'go on a run'. And it invariably never happens. Unless you class going on a run as two wins in a row, which this season wouldn't be a bad shout.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match thread on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 8287 viewsWatfordR

Match thread on 11:02 - Mar 5 by kensalriser

Every week someone pulls out that old ace of wishful thinking, the 'go on a run'. And it invariably never happens. Unless you class going on a run as two wins in a row, which this season wouldn't be a bad shout.

With a fully fit squad, looking forward to seeing Oscar Gobern back out there.
Match thread on 12:21 - Mar 5 with 8215 viewsjohncharles

Match thread on 10:12 - Mar 5 by qprphil

Just when we think we have turned the corner, something strange happens to surprise us all. I reckon a 5-0 win to the Rangers. Washington hat trick and 2 for Polter. Did I just put that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Only 4-0 today but 6-0 against Derby
As the pattern emerges I see 8-0 against Brentford

Strong and stable my arse.

Match thread on 12:28 - Mar 5 with 8191 viewsPommyhoop

I'm hoping DC breaks his duck today.No pressure , just think he deserves it..
2 0 to us . Washington and Chery

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread on 13:16 - Mar 5 with 8130 viewsloftus77

2-1 to Franchise.

Its what we do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024