Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery now joint top scorer 15:29 - Mar 9 with 2717 viewskensalriser

With six fewer league appearances than Phillips. Should be starting every game now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chery now joint top scorer on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 2700 viewsNorthernr

But only down the middle off the striker. Anonymous again when used on the wing at the weekend.

Was thinking on the way home last night his numbers must be looking pretty good now. Doesn't score many normal goals either does he!
Chery now joint top scorer on 15:36 - Mar 9 with 2696 viewsJonDoeman

Starting to see the player I thought we'd signed . Forming a decent partnership with the BFG.

It Is What It Is !!

Chery now joint top scorer on 15:47 - Mar 9 with 2655 viewskingsburyR

Where does that leave Washington?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chery now joint top scorer on 15:49 - Mar 9 with 2639 viewsqprissimo

Chery now joint top scorer on 15:47 - Mar 9 by kingsburyR

With a point to prove.
Chery now joint top scorer on 15:56 - Mar 9 with 2622 viewsNorthernr

Coming in off the left onto his right foot when Hoilett leaves?
Chery now joint top scorer on 15:58 - Mar 9 with 2609 viewsRBlock

I'm a big fan of Chery. Uses the ball very well, knows when to pass it and when to hold on to it for a bit. Good playmaker, always offering an option to the midfield, always showing for the ball making us a lot less likely to hit it long.
Chery now joint top scorer on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 2548 viewsjonno

Chery now joint top scorer on 15:47 - Mar 9 by kingsburyR

In for Phillips hopefully. If not wily coyote in for Phillips.
Chery now joint top scorer on 18:37 - Mar 9 with 2389 viewskensalriser

I don't think Washington and El K did themselves any favours in the MK game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Chery now joint top scorer on 20:26 - Mar 9 with 2238 viewsCiderwithRsie

Chery now joint top scorer on 18:37 - Mar 9 by kensalriser

I don't think Washington and El K did themselves any favours in the MK game.

A discussion about who should be left out, from Chery, Washington, El Khayati and Phillips (not to mention Polter.)

That feels good.
Chery now joint top scorer on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 2144 viewsCHUBBS

An absolutely class player when played in his rightful position,technically excellent and very clever with the ball.
Plenty of end product,plenty young enough,fit and not injury prone, isn't on stupid money,exactly the sort of player we should be signing from now on.
Just need to get rid of the garbage in the summer then invest that dead money in more young quality.
Chery now joint top scorer on 22:34 - Mar 9 with 2121 viewsLblock

I agree with Chery plaudits

I only have two grumbles....... I've always backed him for first goal when starting. I missed the Brum game and couldn't get a signal on me blower last night!!!

Last nights was a great goal, good cross with a sweet crisp finish
He did however seem to fade after an hour so needs to be free and a bit more physical at times

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chery now joint top scorer on 23:22 - Mar 9 with 2070 viewsJuzzie

Surely Austin is still our top scorer? He may not be here any more but the goals still count.
Chery now joint top scorer on 00:14 - Mar 10 with 2023 viewsBrightonhoop

Chery now joint top scorer on 23:22 - Mar 9 by Juzzie

Surely Austin is still our top scorer? He may not be here any more but the goals still count.

Injured for the next month aparently

Good to see people recognising Cherys qualities. Played in the right position he is very effective and will score.
Chery now joint top scorer on 02:27 - Mar 10 with 2000 viewsFDC

For some reason I thought he was only on a one year contract but just checked and it's three years apparently. Really excited to see how good this guy could get.

Something about having a dynamic renegade in that position is quintessentially QPR and makes the world seem right.
Chery now joint top scorer on 02:45 - Mar 10 with 1989 views18StoneOfHoop

Chery now joint top scorer on 22:34 - Mar 9 by Lblock

I agree with Chery plaudits

I only have two grumbles....... I've always backed him for first goal when starting. I missed the Brum game and couldn't get a signal on me blower last night!!!

Last nights was a great goal, good cross with a sweet crisp finish
He did however seem to fade after an hour so needs to be free and a bit more physical at times

I don't mean to rub it in Lb me old mucker BUT..

Two separate bets total 2.50p stake on Chery 1st scorer and 2-0 win = 32.00 snibs

enough for a good old slurp

The second win on Tjaronn this season

Small but beautiful player....skill to kill...
at last JFH finds the formula:
with Polts up top holdup man & TC in the hole.. #Nice

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chery now joint top scorer on 10:00 - Mar 10 with 1853 viewsadhoc_qpr

Chery now joint top scorer on 00:14 - Mar 10 by Brightonhoop

Injured for the next month aparently

Good to see people recognising Cherys qualities. Played in the right position he is very effective and will score.

Playing players in the right position - this is madness! Onouha right back, Henry on the wing and Phillips up front is the way forward...

Glad Chery is getting a decent run and is impoving, i think having Polter ahead of him is deffo helping him too.

With Austin, i'm actually quite glad to see he is genuinely injured. Although i want him to succeed at Soton, i'd have hated for it to turn out that he'd been faking injury to avoid playing for us in the build up to the transfer window!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024