Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 18:47 - Mar 9 with 5881 viewsRuislipHoop

I can't believe that some fans are suggesting we give him another contract.Do they not remember the last 4 years when apart from Wembley,he produced sweet FA for his 60k a week.Now his contract is nearly up his form suddenly returns.As far as I am concerned, get rid asap.
Hoilett on 19:35 - Mar 9 with 4167 viewsqueensparker

How about a rolling one month contract that's constantly about to run out? He might turn into Messi
Hoilett on 19:37 - Mar 9 with 4157 viewsRuislipHoop

He is the last of the Mark Hughes era and the sooner he goes the better,he is a constant reminder to me of everything that is wrong about our club.
Hoilett on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 4137 viewsjohncharles

Where were you when we shit junior?

Strong and stable my arse.

Hoilett on 19:50 - Mar 9 with 4116 viewseghamranger

Hoilett on 19:44 - Mar 9 by johncharles

Where were you when we shit junior?

He played really well last nite!!! And we were awful without him on sat!!!
Hoilett on 19:53 - Mar 9 with 4104 viewsdaveB

He was decent when we went up 2 years ago in the championship and hardly played last season.If we could get him on lower wages i'd keep him for another year but can't keep paying him big money
Hoilett on 20:00 - Mar 9 with 4086 viewsRuislipHoop

Lower wages isn't a problem for him because nobody is going to buy him so anything he can get will be a bonus.
Hoilett on 20:14 - Mar 9 with 4054 viewstraininvain

Hoilett on 20:00 - Mar 9 by RuislipHoop

Lower wages isn't a problem for him because nobody is going to buy him so anything he can get will be a bonus.

I'd wager that a few clubs including some from the Premiership will be interested in Hoilett this summer.
Hoilett on 20:17 - Mar 9 with 4042 viewsRuislipHoop

You mean like MattPhillips,8 million but no takers and hardly surprising.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett on 20:24 - Mar 9 with 4020 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think money will talk on this one whether he's playing well or not.
Hoilett on 20:28 - Mar 9 with 4007 viewsClive_Anderson

Please tell me we've learned our lesson of offering lazy players a new contract when they try for about a minute before their last one runs out.

On a completely unrelated topic when is Traore's contract up?
Hoilett on 20:31 - Mar 9 with 4001 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hoilett on 20:24 - Mar 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think money will talk on this one whether he's playing well or not.

Always true.

Wouldn't be sad to see him go, was too disappointing for too long.

And not I think the position we need most, with Phillips and El Khayati in the squad.
Hoilett on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 3958 viewsRuislipHoop

Hoilett on 20:28 - Mar 9 by Clive_Anderson

Please tell me we've learned our lesson of offering lazy players a new contract when they try for about a minute before their last one runs out.

On a completely unrelated topic when is Traore's contract up?

Tralee,i had forgotten all about him,another from the MH era
Hoilett on 20:49 - Mar 9 with 3956 viewsRuislipHoop

Did I mean Traore ???
Hoilett on 20:51 - Mar 9 with 3951 viewsLblock

He, like almost every other player at the time, only joined us for the money.
It's a common phenomenon these days -- ability but no spirit or attitude

Another in a long line of disappointment and what sickens is his brother will whore him around lower Premier clubs and he'll accept a 3 year deal at half what we're alledgely paying him. He'll probably do okay as the club he will join will be well run with a professional squad who won't stand for shirkers.

Returning to the OP, I concur, bin him off and I'd drop him for Pettrasso as soon as we're 100% safe.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hoilett on 20:55 - Mar 9 with 3939 viewsRuislipHoop

Hoilett on 20:51 - Mar 9 by Lblock

He, like almost every other player at the time, only joined us for the money.
It's a common phenomenon these days -- ability but no spirit or attitude

Another in a long line of disappointment and what sickens is his brother will whore him around lower Premier clubs and he'll accept a 3 year deal at half what we're alledgely paying him. He'll probably do okay as the club he will join will be well run with a professional squad who won't stand for shirkers.

Returning to the OP, I concur, bin him off and I'd drop him for Pettrasso as soon as we're 100% safe.

Nice one
Hoilett on 20:57 - Mar 9 with 3926 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hoilett on 20:48 - Mar 9 by RuislipHoop

Tralee,i had forgotten all about him,another from the MH era

To be fair, Traore was a Warnock signing!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hoilett on 21:06 - Mar 9 with 3899 viewsRuislipHoop

Was he,then surely he must be out of contract
Hoilett on 21:15 - Mar 9 with 3862 viewsClive_Anderson

Hoilett on 20:57 - Mar 9 by PlanetHonneywood

To be fair, Traore was a Warnock signing!

Well he was originally, but we gave him an extension!

Was Redknapp wasn't it?
Hoilett on 21:24 - Mar 9 with 3832 viewsWrightUp5hit___

He has definitely recovered his mojo over the past couple of months, but we are showing lots of signs of acknowledging FFP.

With the amount he would likely want to re sign, can anyone see him being our marquee signing in the summer, especially when we have so many other positions which need strengthening?
Hoilett on 21:25 - Mar 9 with 3831 viewsRuislipHoop

Why would you as an owner,extend any of the players from that era ?
Hoilett on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 3814 viewsCHUBBS

Lazy fat w@nker who's ripped our club off big time,plenty of talent but has regressed in his time with us,something that wouldn't have happened had he been on low wages.
His end product is still shit,can't cross,poor passer and his shooting is still crap.
The only thing he's really any good at is running with the ball at his feet.
i'm amazed people will fall for the same trick Traore pulled.
Ah well some people are just gluttons for punishment.
Hoilett on 21:37 - Mar 9 with 3795 viewsRuislipHoop

Agree,when the game bores me to death,I love watching him perform his dying swan routine,lying dead still on the ground until he realises nobody's watching or cares and then he gets up as if nothing has happened.
Hoilett on 21:52 - Mar 9 with 3754 viewsVancouverHoop

His salary is large even by Premier League standards, and over five times the Championship average. It was a stupid amount to be paying a twenty-one-year old, and there's no way he'll come close to matching it anywhere now. If he really does only care about the money Russia or Ukraine are perhaps his best bets. (Before someone says MLS bear in mind the average player salary there is less than £3,000 per week, and that, outside Canada, he has no public profile at all, as he's been in the UK since he was 13.)

If JFH & LF genuinely believe he wants to turn his career around then offer him, a short-term contract at 10% over the league average and see what happens.
Hoilett on 22:05 - Mar 9 with 3711 viewsjonno

Hoilett on 21:30 - Mar 9 by CHUBBS

Lazy fat w@nker who's ripped our club off big time,plenty of talent but has regressed in his time with us,something that wouldn't have happened had he been on low wages.
His end product is still shit,can't cross,poor passer and his shooting is still crap.
The only thing he's really any good at is running with the ball at his feet.
i'm amazed people will fall for the same trick Traore pulled.
Ah well some people are just gluttons for punishment.

Exactly right, no end product and just ends up losing possession every time. Get rid.
Hoilett on 22:10 - Mar 9 with 3695 viewsted_hendrix

Move him on please.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024