Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS 15:00 - May 11 with 2684 viewsPerth_R

Will he have the balls to tell Onuoha to stand down from the captaincy as I believe it is what the team is really lacking a leader that can inspire,encourage and get the best out of players that are struggling in a game by knowing what they respond to. If he Keeps him as captain at the beginning of the season my estimate of him will go very much down.
I do not believe we have anyone that can fill that roll in the squad and the games I was able to get to it was obvious to me there was no leadership and the back four were not speaking to each other.
So words come easy but the million dollar question is who and at what cost to get someone in that can bring on what I think is going to be a young team that will require that experience and guidance.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 15:18]
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:01 - May 11 with 2672 viewsBoston

Yes he has.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:14 - May 11 with 2625 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yes he has, but will he? I'm not sure.
Much as the common belief is that Ned is not a leader, he's well respected and liked by all the players. he's a solid if not brilliant performer. And most importantly, it's just an armband. When Clint played we had some obvious leadership, but he didn't need the armband for it. I think it's obvious we need a couple of big characters in the side - in defence and midfield - but that doesn't necessarily mean stripping Ned of the captaincy, which I think would be very tough to do, especially for a brand new face.
I'd expect him to remain as captain... unless he is sold, which I suspect may well happen.

Bare bones.

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:14 - May 11 with 2622 viewsdanehoop

Not quite that I get the link here between your personal belief's about what make a good captain (and clearly that you personally don't rate Onuoha) actually translates into any obvious issue for JFH.

JFH may actually quite rate him, after all he sees him much more than you or I do, and will have some very clear ideas about what he wants and expects. If JFH decides that Onuoha remains captain (and there isnt exactly a swathe of alternatives lining up to takeover) then that is fine, it's his call. Not really seeing the how not agreeing with your views creates any testicular uncertainty on JFH's part however.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 15:17]

Never knowingly understood

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:16 - May 11 with 2613 viewsbosh67

Depends who he brings in but he has to have a captain who either has the voice and command to lead the players or who has the ultimate respect of the team as a whole. Someone like Clint or Ale.... Oh

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:19 - May 11 with 2593 viewsaston_hoop

The captain isn't really all that important is he as long as we have a few leaders on the pitch? (obvious example being Taarabt as captain, Derry and Hill running the show).

Also, gonads is such a great word. I will endeavour to use it more often.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:24 - May 11 with 2578 viewsPerth_R

I like a lot about Onuhas game strong,fast and gives his all,his distribution has a lot to be desired at times. i do not believe the role of captain helps with his game and would be better off without it.
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:28 - May 11 with 2559 viewsTonto

I thought Onouha was voted in as captain by the players, rather than given it... or did I imagine that?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:34 - May 11 with 2522 viewsQPRDave

He's just bombed out 2 fans favs, ...gonads?...He's got balls of steel.....and he might need em if we don't start well
Login to get fewer ads

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:58 - May 11 with 2442 viewsA40Bosh

Ned's problem appears to be that he has limited his self tuition on what it is to be a Captain of a successful team to watching videos of Roy Keane and Wayne Rooney shouting at the referee - but has not learnt the art of spotting a potential yellow card and then shutting up

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 16:27 - May 11 with 2373 viewsrobith

OP: WE MUST IMMEDIATELY SACK OUR INCUMBENT CAPTAIN DESPITE HAVING NO ONE ELSE FOR THE ROLE
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 16:47 - May 11 with 2319 viewsWilloW4

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 15:24 - May 11 by Perth_R

I like a lot about Onuhas game strong,fast and gives his all,his distribution has a lot to be desired at times. i do not believe the role of captain helps with his game and would be better off without it.

Not a fan of Onuhas, always surprised that he seems so popular..seems a decent bloke in interviews and an intelligent fella, but is he really any cop?! Re: another thread : reckon we need a genuine mouthy tough centre half alongside Hall...as for Ned being 2nd/3rd choice right back, surely we've all seen enough to know that's a bad idea.
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 18:25 - May 11 with 2115 viewsPunteR

Onouha has got to be one of the big earners,along with Fer, Caulker, Hoillet, Green etc. He's avoided a lot of criticism for some reason,possibly because he seems a genuinely lovely bloke and works his socks off and a good professional off the pitch. I'm not sure his performances justifies his wages though if they are premiership level wages.
I think he's been at fault for a lot of goals, seems to ball watch or drift out of position . He's definitely not a strong or vocal captain the team needs.
I think the armband hinders him,as does sticking him RB.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 18:45 - May 11 with 2069 viewsWilloW4

HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 18:25 - May 11 by PunteR

Onouha has got to be one of the big earners,along with Fer, Caulker, Hoillet, Green etc. He's avoided a lot of criticism for some reason,possibly because he seems a genuinely lovely bloke and works his socks off and a good professional off the pitch. I'm not sure his performances justifies his wages though if they are premiership level wages.
I think he's been at fault for a lot of goals, seems to ball watch or drift out of position . He's definitely not a strong or vocal captain the team needs.
I think the armband hinders him,as does sticking him RB.

Well said..100% agree.
HAS JFH GOT THE GONADS on 20:02 - May 11 with 1952 viewsCHUBBS

I've been disappointed with him in the last couple of seasons.
He's never a captain while I've got a hole in my arse and is on way too much money for his limited ability.
He can and should be replaced for a fraction of what we are paying him.
Yes he's a nice honest fella but he's still one of the last of the overpaid bunch TF got mugged off with at the start of his disastrous tenure.
Hopefully someone will come in for him but with the stupid money we pay we're probably lumbered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024