Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread 20:07 - Jun 11 with 11319 views1BobbyHazell

Cracking start. Great tempo. 3 good chances already.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:09]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:55 - Jun 11 with 1668 viewsTheBlob

You would have thought they'd have learned the offside law by now.
Best bit of business we ever did was flogging Sterling and getting that clause.
Poor old Woy seems to be a victim of the hype as well.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:56 - Jun 11 with 1665 viewsFredManRave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 11 by 1BobbyHazell

I know it might sound incredibly churlish in the circumstances but I'm still a little disappointed about Sterlings 'progress' since his move to City.

Not wanting to detract from a very good first half performance but Sterling really has doe nothing so far. Vast majority of our play has been down the right but when he's had a couple of chances to run or take players on his chosen the opposite which is not what he's supposed to bring to the game. And he had a chance in the box where he just didn't "seem" to try to get on the end of the ball. Looks like he's lacking in confidence. A lot.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 11 with 1662 viewsHonkytonks

I would actually bring on vardy for sterling
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 11 with 1661 viewsLongsufferingR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:55 - Jun 11 by TheBlob

You would have thought they'd have learned the offside law by now.
Best bit of business we ever did was flogging Sterling and getting that clause.
Poor old Woy seems to be a victim of the hype as well.

Vardy for Sterling is an absolute certainty and could be the difference in the 2nd half.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 11 with 1658 viewsPunteR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:47 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Loads of good points...great attacking full backs..great energy......but sterlings Jacksie is some size!

I hadn't noticed honkytonks.. Your as bad as my missus checking out the players packages

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:05 - Jun 11 with 1635 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:48 - Jun 11 by LongsufferingR

This is one in the eye for all those who persist in criticising Hodgson. Players know their roles and positions perfectly even though it's all new for many of them. How many years did we have to put up with England managers desperately trying to shoehorn Lampard and Gerrard into the same team?

Texted an (Irish) friend at half-time asking him what he thought of the first half and he replied that he wanted England to win so that Terry, Lampard and Gerrard might finally realise what teamwork is.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:06 - Jun 11 with 1630 views1BobbyHazell

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 11 by PunteR

I hadn't noticed honkytonks.. Your as bad as my missus checking out the players packages

You should read his first few posts on the board!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:09 - Jun 11 with 1620 viewsLongsufferingR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:47 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Loads of good points...great attacking full backs..great energy......but sterlings Jacksie is some size!

Christ, you're right! When he was lying prone just now it looked like a view of the Alps.
Login to get fewer ads

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:09 - Jun 11 with 1617 viewsStanisgod

Sterling is sh#t , thats all really.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:09 - Jun 11 with 1617 viewsBklynRanger

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 11 by LongsufferingR

Vardy for Sterling is an absolute certainty and could be the difference in the 2nd half.

What was Sterling doing just now when that ball dropped to him? The boy's a flippin idiot.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:12 - Jun 11 with 1604 viewsCamberleyR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:09 - Jun 11 by Stanisgod

Sterling is sh#t , thats all really.

This.

Haul him off now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:13 - Jun 11 with 1601 viewsPunteR

Get vardy on

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:15 - Jun 11 with 1586 viewsbosh67

Sterling is the weak link for me. Not quite good enough.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:17 - Jun 11 with 1577 viewsStanisgod

Just got the ball in acres of space and ran 20 yards into the russian. Brain dead. Makes swp look like Bale.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:18 - Jun 11 with 1566 viewsrongould

England are not quite good enough.
I can see Russia nicking this one.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:19 - Jun 11 with 1429 viewsRs_Holy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:15 - Jun 11 by bosh67

Sterling is the weak link for me. Not quite good enough.

Good first half... Faded badly in the second... Get him off Woy
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:21 - Jun 11 with 1416 viewsFredManRave

I keep hearing the commentator saying "Shatov" so I'm assuming he's agreeing with us and suggesting that Sterling should be subbed?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:22 - Jun 11 with 1413 viewsPunteR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:19 - Jun 11 by Rs_Holy

Good first half... Faded badly in the second... Get him off Woy

We look tired

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:26 - Jun 11 with 1387 viewsRs_Holy

Oh FFS!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 11 with 1375 views1BobbyHazell

Get in you beauty
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 11 with 1373 viewsRs_Holy

GoooooooooaaaaaassaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLllll!!!!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 21:30]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 1363 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bang.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 1362 viewsstuabd

A rocket!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 1359 viewsCamberleyR

Deserved. The longer it stayed 0-0 the more you could see the Russians nicking it 1-0.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:32 - Jun 11 with 1342 viewshopphoops

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:30 - Jun 11 by CamberleyR

Deserved. The longer it stayed 0-0 the more you could see the Russians nicking it 1-0.

just realised i'm not watching live, we haven't scored yet

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024