Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread 20:07 - Jun 11 with 11318 views1BobbyHazell

Cracking start. Great tempo. 3 good chances already.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:09]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:32 - Jun 11 with 1662 viewsCamberleyR

Rooney off, Wheelchair on.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:34 - Jun 11 with 1654 viewsPunteR

Jack wheelchair

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:34 - Jun 11 with 1649 viewshopphoops

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:32 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

just realised i'm not watching live, we haven't scored yet

BOOM! Get in!!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:34 - Jun 11 with 1649 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:32 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

just realised i'm not watching live, we haven't scored yet

I'm still watching the 1970 WC Quarter-Final. no spoilers, please...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:41 - Jun 11 with 1622 viewsCamberleyR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:34 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm still watching the 1970 WC Quarter-Final. no spoilers, please...

Has Sir Alf taken off Bobby Charlton yet? Want to keep him fresh for the semi-final.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:45 - Jun 11 with 1594 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:41 - Jun 11 by CamberleyR

Has Sir Alf taken off Bobby Charlton yet? Want to keep him fresh for the semi-final.

If ye get there. Germans have just gone two-up.. And Bonetti's not leaving anything past him today...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 1582 views1BobbyHazell

Ouch
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 1582 viewskensalriser

Predictable. Knew that was coming when Wilshere and Milner gave the ball away.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 1570 viewshopphoops

oh feck it.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 1558 viewsQPRDave

FFS , typical England
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:50 - Jun 11 with 1534 viewsflynnbo

Defence again but had we taken our chances it wouldn't have mattered.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:50 - Jun 11 with 1532 views1BobbyHazell

Ah well, reams of positives to take from today. We all knew we weren't much cop at defending, at least we're enjoyable to watch which is all you can ask as we're not really expecting to win anything.

All in all very enjoyable, really looking forward to the rest of our matches, I'm sure we'll qualify.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 11 with 1500 viewsDWQPR

I'm shouting from that corner to get out, and the defence hang back allowing the cross to come in. All coordinated by that useless Chelsea shîte Cahill. Don't deserve to win if you have poor defenders like him. Feel sorry for the likes of Walker who was superb tonight. Worst player was Sterling and Woy needs to play Vardy in the next game instead of him. Should never have left the Rangers.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 11 with 1498 viewsbosh67

I think we have to say that was the best we have played in a while at a tournament but as soon as they started to get defensive and see it out they were always open to that moment. This team needed to hunt down the 2nd goal. It was a bit like watching Rangers at the end.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 11 with 1487 viewsPunteR

Bollox.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 1481 viewsQPRDave

I thought Roy might have brought Vardy on for Sterling, and that way keep the pace to hit them on the break, and increase our goal threat
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 21:53]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 11 with 1450 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If anyone else is up for picking some positives out of that, England batterered them from start to finish.

That v Slovakia and Wales will win us the group.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 11 with 1452 viewsTheBlob

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 11 by QPRDave

I thought Roy might have brought Vardy on for Sterling, and that way keep the pace to hit them on the break, and increase our goal threat
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 21:53]

No,we had to sit on the lead didn't we.Totally telegraphed like everything else tonight.Thought Dier had got Woy out of jail there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 1450 viewsHonkytonks

Joe hart....looking less n less our number one...poor distribution and no where for the equaliser!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 1447 viewsTheBlob

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:55 - Jun 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

If anyone else is up for picking some positives out of that, England batterered them from start to finish.

That v Slovakia and Wales will win us the group.

Very soggy batter.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 1446 viewsDeepcutHoop

Wattching England is very familiar isn't it?

What on earth has happened to Sterling this season?
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 11 with 1442 viewsFredManRave

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 11 by bosh67

I think we have to say that was the best we have played in a while at a tournament but as soon as they started to get defensive and see it out they were always open to that moment. This team needed to hunt down the 2nd goal. It was a bit like watching Rangers at the end.

Agreed. Vardy for Sterling was the substitution to make first. Would have kept them on their toes. Taking off Rooney, who also does great defensive work was a very strange choice. The incorrect one basically, imo.

Predictable but still gutting. We play a great game of football and yet we still only get a draw against a very poor (atacking wise as I thought they defended very well) Russian side.

Bring on the arrogant Welsh (written tongue in cheekily - this is the non violent thread after all).

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 11 with 1441 viewsDrewster

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 11 by bosh67

Still don't get why Kane has to take the corners. Can't remember a decent ball he put in.
Sterling reminds me of Walcott, all speed and wriggly runs and no end result. Lost the ball far too much in really good opportunities.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:59 - Jun 11 with 1418 viewsClive_Anderson

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 11 by DeepcutHoop

Wattching England is very familiar isn't it?

What on earth has happened to Sterling this season?

Sterling has almost completed his transformation into SWP. He even runs the same way.

Apart from him though we were robbed.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 22:00 - Jun 11 with 1405 viewsbosh67

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 11 by Drewster

Still don't get why Kane has to take the corners. Can't remember a decent ball he put in.
Sterling reminds me of Walcott, all speed and wriggly runs and no end result. Lost the ball far too much in really good opportunities.

Yes not getting why Kane isn't on the end of set pieces like corners. Weird.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024