Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD 10:58 - Nov 24 with 4451 views1BobbyHazell

Shocking news to hear that Donald 'vote against the establishment' Trump and his Goldman Sachs pals' tax plans will help the rich more than the poor.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/trump-tax-plan-cuts-wealthy-low-

Antiestablishmentmyf*ckingarse
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 11:28 - Nov 24 with 4392 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bloody hell, we never saw that coming!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 4358 viewsFredManRave

On the flip side, no TTIP thanks to Trump. You can't have it all Bobby!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 11:58 - Nov 24 with 4333 views1BobbyHazell

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 11:46 - Nov 24 by FredManRave

On the flip side, no TTIP thanks to Trump. You can't have it all Bobby!

Haha. Too late for that unfortunately Fred.

All done through the backdoor via CETA. Pretend Pro Brexit Trade Secretary Liam Fox signed us up without even allowing parliament to discuss it! A deal that directly enforces some main reasons that I was a Brexiter as regards corporate power over community democracy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/30/ttip-trade-deal-agreements

https://corporateeurope.org/international-trade/2016/11/great-ceta-swindle

I'm trying to focus on the love brother, but it ain't always easy!
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 4264 viewskensalriser

Personally I am rejoicing at how the tycoon billionaire Barclay brothers, media baron owners of the Telegraph and the Ritz socked it to the establishment elite by throwing a lavish party at The Ritz for anti-establishment hero Farage.

Did I mention how anti-establishment they all are? I'm sure Brexit voters in Sunderland are all shouting 'hurrah, jolly good japes' in support of the people's uprising.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD (n/t) on 13:04 - Nov 24 with 4245 viewsJAPRANGERS

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:16 - Nov 24 with 4227 viewsR_from_afar

Welcome to the new politics, where you don't need to encumber yourself with principles or integrity.

You just say whatever you need to to get elected - "My focus will be the poor/the environment/the middle classes/left-handed darts players" - then do whatever is politically expedient once you are in office, even if it's the polar opposite. Simples.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 15:04 - Nov 24 with 4114 viewsMatch82

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:16 - Nov 24 by R_from_afar

Welcome to the new politics, where you don't need to encumber yourself with principles or integrity.

You just say whatever you need to to get elected - "My focus will be the poor/the environment/the middle classes/left-handed darts players" - then do whatever is politically expedient once you are in office, even if it's the polar opposite. Simples.

RFA

I'm sorry, "new" politics?
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 16:25 - Nov 24 with 4037 viewsAgedR

I reckon the "elite" are actually really very worried about this outpouring of resistance sentiment, hence their cosying up to plutocrats like Farage and Trump.

If politics wasn't currently so one eyed and reductive by interpreting all anti EU or anti democratic party dynasty views as "racist" there might actually be a lot of good come out of 2016.

Ollie could be the turning point!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 17:12 - Nov 24 with 3998 viewsCliff

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 16:25 - Nov 24 by AgedR

I reckon the "elite" are actually really very worried about this outpouring of resistance sentiment, hence their cosying up to plutocrats like Farage and Trump.

If politics wasn't currently so one eyed and reductive by interpreting all anti EU or anti democratic party dynasty views as "racist" there might actually be a lot of good come out of 2016.

Ollie could be the turning point!

WHAT Ollie could be the turning point in not viewing all things as "racist" ?????

May I ask you to think back to our last 2 managers
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 20:05 - Nov 24 with 3898 viewseasthertsr

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 12:54 - Nov 24 by kensalriser

Personally I am rejoicing at how the tycoon billionaire Barclay brothers, media baron owners of the Telegraph and the Ritz socked it to the establishment elite by throwing a lavish party at The Ritz for anti-establishment hero Farage.

Did I mention how anti-establishment they all are? I'm sure Brexit voters in Sunderland are all shouting 'hurrah, jolly good japes' in support of the people's uprising.

As always the right-wingers on here will claim they have control of their country back but the doings of those with the wealth and political clout will say otherwise! Trump has already intimated that the wealthy will get big tax breaks and on this side of the Atlantic Farage is lobbying for Trump not for the left behind!
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 22:28 - Nov 24 with 3797 viewsbosh67

To be fair he is just trying to look out for the average Just About Managing working billionaire.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 01:35 - Nov 25 with 3703 viewsJAPRANGERS

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 22:28 - Nov 24 by bosh67

To be fair he is just trying to look out for the average Just About Managing working billionaire.

Let's face it, left wing, right wing or centre forward, polies do it for themselves, for the power and the cash. They don't give a shit about us the little people, our job is to obey and to continue to provide the "elite" their luxurious lives.

The only thing that matters in this life is our women and of course,you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 08:06 - Nov 25 with 3632 viewsderbyhoop

If I were a former steelworker in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin or Michigan I'm sure I'd be delighted if multi billionaire Trump was fighting my corner. I'm not sure I'd be that gullible.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 3582 viewsKonk

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 01:35 - Nov 25 by JAPRANGERS

Let's face it, left wing, right wing or centre forward, polies do it for themselves, for the power and the cash. They don't give a shit about us the little people, our job is to obey and to continue to provide the "elite" their luxurious lives.

The only thing that matters in this life is our women and of course,you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I hate how all the talk is now of “Career politicians” as though wanting to go into public service was some sort of terrible thing. I think it’s probably useful to have people from different backgrounds in parliament, whether it’s former miners like Dennis Skinner, business people or lawyers, but I don’t have any problem at all with someone spending their entire life working for a political party and then serving as an MP. I would imagine that whatever the party, the majority get involved in politics because they passionately believe in trying to make their constituency/country a better place, and I find it depressing that they’re now widely disparaged for a lifetime’s interest in wanting to serve the public.

When you hear Farage talking in that way, it’s hilarious, given his SEVEN failed attempts to get elected as an MP and his gravyboat-tastic spell as an MEP.

So, on the list of things we have to angrily dismiss following Brexit/Trump: Experts, Academics, the Mainstream media, Career politicians/Public servants, Judges who follow the law, facts…anything else? What progress we’re making!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:08 - Nov 25 with 3504 viewsR_from_afar

Trump* is planning to remove NASA's climate research budget - at a time when temperatures in the Arctic are 20 degrees C higher than normal (!) and scientists are warning of tipping points - and spend it on exploring the universe.

It beggars belief.

RFA

* This is a man who has had special tidal defences built around his flagship Florida resort because it is being flooded by sea water more and more often.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:16 - Nov 25 with 3492 viewsFredManRave

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:08 - Nov 25 by R_from_afar

Trump* is planning to remove NASA's climate research budget - at a time when temperatures in the Arctic are 20 degrees C higher than normal (!) and scientists are warning of tipping points - and spend it on exploring the universe.

It beggars belief.

RFA

* This is a man who has had special tidal defences built around his flagship Florida resort because it is being flooded by sea water more and more often.

Makes complete sense as the way things are going we (the human race) are going to need to find a new planet to ruin.....sorry inhabit, in the near future...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 14:47 - Nov 25 with 3436 viewsvanrrrr

Trump did an interview with editorial board of the New York Times this past week . He was asked about his aversion to wind energy which seems to be based on them spoiling views off one of his courses and here was the answer......i think his hot air is a danger to the atmosphere.

TRUMP: Oh, I see. I might have brought it up. But not having to do with me, just I mean, the wind is a very deceiving thing. First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies. In other words, we’re subsidizing wind mills all over this country. I mean, for the most part they don’t work. I don’t think they work at all without subsidy, and that bothers me, and they kill all the birds. You go to a windmill, you know in California they have the, what is it? The golden eagle? And they’re like, if you shoot a golden eagle, they go to jail for five years and yet they kill them by, they actually have to get permits that they’re only allowed to kill 30 or something in one year. The windmills are devastating to the bird population, O.K. With that being said, there’s a place for them. But they do need subsidy. So, if I talk negatively. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about you know, the wind industry. I wouldn’t want to subsidize it. Some environmentalists agree with me very much because of all of the things I just said, including the birds, and some don’t. But it’s hard to explain. I don’t care about anything having to do with anything having to do with anything other than the country.
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 13:56 - Nov 30 with 3252 views1BobbyHazell

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/30/donald-trump-george-monbio

Good piece on more of Trump's 'influences'.
Donald looking after the 'little man'. WARNING POLITICAL THREAD on 14:17 - Nov 30 with 3235 viewsJuzzie

On the news this morning some US politician was saying how Trump needs to see through some of Obama's policies and that he needs to be a bit more wary of Russia.
He said that Russia has very keen nationalistic issues and questionable foreign policies (it does).

Not at all like the US then who have tramped all over the globe since WWII??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024