Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lynch 09:47 - Dec 17 with 8267 viewsrobith

Absolutely gutted - I've been backing a red card the last few weeks FFS
Lynch on 09:59 - Dec 17 with 6853 viewstkqpr

I wish him well in his recovery, but the cynic in me cant help thinking that he always seems to have Christmas off doesn't he?

However he has had a fantastic season and maybe a chance for someone else step up. I wonder how Hall is doing?
Lynch on 12:02 - Dec 17 with 6746 viewsTheChef

McClaren said the injury was not that serious and he expects him to be fit for Forest.

Expect Lynch to look for an alternative avenue before then, otherwise if he does start on Saturday I'm really concerned he's going to ruin all our afternoons.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lynch on 12:49 - Dec 17 with 6640 viewsParkRoyalR

Absolutely vital he is fit for Saturday, been cornerstone of defence this season and nervous about Listner on what always seems a big pitch. Likewise need Cameron and / or Cousins to play a disciplined holding role and try to beat them on the counter-attack.
Lynch on 12:58 - Dec 17 with 6590 viewsTheChef

Lynch on 12:49 - Dec 17 by ParkRoyalR

Absolutely vital he is fit for Saturday, been cornerstone of defence this season and nervous about Listner on what always seems a big pitch. Likewise need Cameron and / or Cousins to play a disciplined holding role and try to beat them on the counter-attack.

Cornerstone of the defence?

He's not a bad defender, and fair play to McClaren for getting more out of him this season, but generally his attitude stinks and he will tend to put himself ahead of his team mates. I think his aversion to football over Christmas has already been mentioned. Only played over Christmas once out of ten seasons I think according to Clive, which is a very unfortunate coincidence...

Lynch on 13:18 - Dec 17 with 6536 viewsEsox_Lucius

Lynch on 09:59 - Dec 17 by tkqpr

I wish him well in his recovery, but the cynic in me cant help thinking that he always seems to have Christmas off doesn't he?

However he has had a fantastic season and maybe a chance for someone else step up. I wonder how Hall is doing?

I spoke with Grant Hall for around five minutes as we walked to the ground on Saturday and he assured me that his knee was fine after having had his operation. I noticed he was favouring one leg slightly and asked him about it, he said he has a slight hip flexor strain at the moment but it would clear up very quickly.

The grass is always greener.

Lynch on 13:22 - Dec 17 with 6516 viewsaston_hoop

Come on Joel, you've been way below avergae the last few games mate!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Lynch on 13:27 - Dec 17 with 6497 viewsenfieldargh

Lynch on 12:58 - Dec 17 by TheChef

Cornerstone of the defence?

He's not a bad defender, and fair play to McClaren for getting more out of him this season, but generally his attitude stinks and he will tend to put himself ahead of his team mates. I think his aversion to football over Christmas has already been mentioned. Only played over Christmas once out of ten seasons I think according to Clive, which is a very unfortunate coincidence...

Lynchy's going on a Christmas holiday
No more footy for a week or two
Sun and larger on his Crimble holiday
What we gonna do
No lynchy poo

He's going where the sunshine brightly
Hes going where the sea is blue
His giving Forest the heave ho
And Ipswich & Reading too

Then theres all the training
He misses out on all that lark
New Years Eve he'll get rat arsed
He's missing Villa Park

The New Year he'll' be back in London
Fit and raring to go
Steve will say hey Lynchy
Your such a model pro

Lynchy's going on Christmas bender
Never missed one in all these years
Limps and hobbles throughout December
At the thought of all those beers and late nights too

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lynch on 13:36 - Dec 17 with 6462 viewsNorthernr

We could have Virgil Van Dijk playing with Leistner on Saturday and it would make no difference, we still wouldn't win.
Login to get fewer ads

Lynch on 13:47 - Dec 17 with 6422 viewsMatch82

Lynch on 13:36 - Dec 17 by Northernr

We could have Virgil Van Dijk playing with Leistner on Saturday and it would make no difference, we still wouldn't win.

To be fair I'd imagine that would be quite distracting...
Lynch on 13:59 - Dec 17 with 6370 viewsWokingR

Lynch on 13:47 - Dec 17 by Match82

To be fair I'd imagine that would be quite distracting...

And having seen the pictures of his wife last week I'd be very surpised if he was up for that sort of thing
Lynch on 16:33 - Dec 17 with 6206 viewsDejR_vu

This is the year, can feel it in me water

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Lynch on 16:37 - Dec 17 with 6193 viewsRangersDave

Lump on Lynch to miss Christmas football, starting on Saturday!

He's got too much form in this department to think otherwise.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Lynch on 17:29 - Dec 17 with 6082 viewsJuzzie

QPR could somehow manage a FIFA approved once-in-a-lifetime pick of any 18 players in the world for just one game and include the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, De Gea and we still wouldn't win.
Lynch on 19:18 - Dec 17 with 5879 viewskensalriser

Lynch on 16:33 - Dec 17 by DejR_vu

This is the year, can feel it in me water

Nurse! Another one over 'ere...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lynch on 21:00 - Dec 17 with 5751 viewsJuzzie

QPR fan’s annual optimism about winning at Forest is much like the annual Daily Mail “3 months of blizzard conditions”. Neither happen.
Lynch on 21:38 - Dec 17 with 5679 viewsDejR_vu

Lynch on 21:00 - Dec 17 by Juzzie

QPR fan’s annual optimism about winning at Forest is much like the annual Daily Mail “3 months of blizzard conditions”. Neither happen.

It’s going to happen

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Lynch on 22:02 - Dec 17 with 5648 viewsJuzzie

Lynch on 21:38 - Dec 17 by DejR_vu

It’s going to happen

I bloomin’ hope so!
Lynch on 22:56 - Dec 17 with 5585 viewssmegma

Lynch limped out of the stadium on Saturday.
Lynch on 23:59 - Dec 17 with 5501 viewsbob566

Watched derby v forest tonight. Thought forest looked very good. Should have won. I dont know why but i reckon well get that monkey off our back. Wells to score a brace
Lynch on 00:03 - Dec 18 with 5498 viewsPunteR

Lynch on 22:56 - Dec 17 by smegma

Lynch limped out of the stadium on Saturday.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Lynch on 10:44 - Dec 18 with 5299 viewssimmo

He's been much improved for spells of this season, but the real acid test will be if he played the xmas fixtures. If I see him play the 90mins on Boxing Day when I rock up to LR, I'll upgrade my opinion of him from fckin waste of a shirt to overrated headerer.

He's been playing for a contract this season, but there's still too many niggling injuries, brain explosions, stupid fouls and examples of him getting turned by strikers. We should definitely let him go and find a replacement in the summer, even if he does (by some miracle) manage to play at xmas.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lynch on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 5256 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I honestly believe my decision not to go this season may mean we win there.
Not that I go every season but I was mulling it over.
Lynch on 11:50 - Dec 18 with 5190 viewsTheChef

Lynch on 10:44 - Dec 18 by simmo

He's been much improved for spells of this season, but the real acid test will be if he played the xmas fixtures. If I see him play the 90mins on Boxing Day when I rock up to LR, I'll upgrade my opinion of him from fckin waste of a shirt to overrated headerer.

He's been playing for a contract this season, but there's still too many niggling injuries, brain explosions, stupid fouls and examples of him getting turned by strikers. We should definitely let him go and find a replacement in the summer, even if he does (by some miracle) manage to play at xmas.

Spot on Simmo.

Lynch on 13:34 - Dec 18 with 5079 viewsDorse

We'd be lucky to get his brother Dick.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lynch on 14:03 - Dec 18 with 5005 viewsMick_S

Lynch on 13:34 - Dec 18 by Dorse

We'd be lucky to get his brother Dick.

Or brother Alan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024