Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? 13:33 - Mar 30 with 2386 viewsmrhappy

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 15:00 - Mar 30 with 2364 viewsthrillseeker

Where did you hear/ see that rumour?
My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 15:16 - Mar 30 with 2362 viewsmrhappy

BBC sport

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 19:12 - Mar 30 with 2334 viewsLeadbelly

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 15:00 - Mar 30 by thrillseeker

Where did you hear/ see that rumour?

Apparently Bristol City and Hull City also chasing Sammie. This was in the Daily Mail so very possibly an enormous crock of poo.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 22:22 - Mar 30 with 2307 viewsmfb_cufc

He is out of contract at the end of the season, so is probably off somewhere.

mfb

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 00:23 - Apr 1 with 2235 viewsdurham_exile

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 22:22 - Mar 30 by mfb_cufc

He is out of contract at the end of the season, so is probably off somewhere.

Plenty of suitors - Derby, Leeds, Bristol City, Hull City etc

I'm more worried about losing Kent, Vincent-Young, Stevenson, Jackson, Senior, Mandron et al if we fail to get promoted!!!!!!!!!

Up the vastly reduced U's

Durham_exile

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 11:47 - Apr 1 with 2208 viewsburnsieespana

Anybody know what age is Sammy?
If we don't get promo be a few changes I reckon because has RC not already indicated we are close to signing a couple of young players for fees?
My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 12:00 - Apr 1 with 2204 viewsbwildered

Will have to improve his game and goals tally if he wants a Championship place, which would not be beyond him at 23 yrs old.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 14:43]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 14:04 - Apr 1 with 2194 viewsLeadbelly

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 00:23 - Apr 1 by durham_exile

Plenty of suitors - Derby, Leeds, Bristol City, Hull City etc

I'm more worried about losing Kent, Vincent-Young, Stevenson, Jackson, Senior, Mandron et al if we fail to get promoted!!!!!!!!!

Up the vastly reduced U's

Yorkshire Evening Post reports Derby and Hull interested in Szmodics but no mention that Leeds are as well. If any media outlet should have a clue about happenings at Leeds it's the YEP. Where did you see the Leeds link?

Login to get fewer ads

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 19:28 - Apr 1 with 2157 viewsdurham_exile

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 14:04 - Apr 1 by Leadbelly

Yorkshire Evening Post reports Derby and Hull interested in Szmodics but no mention that Leeds are as well. If any media outlet should have a clue about happenings at Leeds it's the YEP. Where did you see the Leeds link?

Sorry LB my mistake I confused Leeds desire to sign Stefan Johannsen with the Szmodics link.

Bristol City, Hull and Derby remain interested.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 20:49 - Apr 1 with 2154 viewsLeadbelly

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 19:28 - Apr 1 by durham_exile

Sorry LB my mistake I confused Leeds desire to sign Stefan Johannsen with the Szmodics link.

Bristol City, Hull and Derby remain interested.

Up the U's

No apology necessary but that does come as a relief!

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 09:53 - Apr 4 with 2061 viewsthrillseeker

A client who is a Shit fan sent me the following this morning

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/456341/double-deal-for-szmodics-and-vincent-young-%

Szmodics & KVY being linked to the Shit
My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 15:05 - Apr 4 with 2052 viewsburnsieespana

As pointed out though KVY (who I think signed a 2 year deal with us) had a trial last season and Sammy being chased by, they say 5 Championship clubs.
My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 23:39 - Apr 4 with 2033 viewsdurham_exile

My mob Derby looking to sign Szmodics - what say ye? on 09:53 - Apr 4 by thrillseeker

A client who is a Shit fan sent me the following this morning

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/456341/double-deal-for-szmodics-and-vincent-young-%

Szmodics & KVY being linked to the Shit

TS it would be ironic if both teams line up in league one next year.

I would rather lose Szmodics than Vincent-Young however.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024